• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy cow, and people wonder why we don’t trust police officers and Feds? The Mandalay Bay shooting.

Officers signing an NDA..??!

The helicopters flying around at night blacked out...? I'm sure there are pilots who can do this but it seems there were a lot of birds up there with no mid air collisions..??

The ridiculous amount of continued calls to 911 about a shooter on every other corner and lobby....? Red herrings..??

For the record, I'll gladly step up and use any enhanced interrogation techniques on this "Terrorist Barbie" to get the REAL story...:sneaky:

Nothing adds up. Move along, nothing to see here....😑

Reactions: Bender
Just getting around to watching this now?

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

Again. How does a 60-something year old man break that glass and start shooting people with alarming accuracy that high and far away using a bump stock, which has not accuracy. I have seen one used and it is literally spray and pray. Never mind all the theories. The facts as given have not been explained properly. I have seen body came footage of Clarke County deputies on the floor approaching the room and reporting fully automatic fire.

No reason given for him doing this. No explanation as to how and where he got these weapons, with what money. Where did he practice using these? None of the local ranges around Mesquite, NV report seeing him.

That is, I am willing to just let the official story stand but that story has not been explained. Which leaves so much room for doubt. The only part of this that makes sense is that the FBI are complete idiots. They are incapable of finding their way out of a wet paper bag if they had sharp knife in each hand and flopped around like a fish out of water. Keystone FBI, can we help you?

@TheGerman if you see the crime photos of where he supposedly was shooting mag dumps, there is a nice 9”x9” pile of brass. From a full auto. This is 100% accurate right? Lmfao!

Reactions: 1911hombre