• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy cow, and people wonder why we don’t trust police officers and Feds? The Mandalay Bay shooting.

HLN is doing a special on this now. Shows the cops and security guards in the hallway on the 31st floor petrified with fear as multiple strings of fire occur. Couldn't help but think about the cops standing in the hallway for an hour in Texas.

How long did they wait outside room his room in the 32nd floor before storming the room? 45min?? An Hour?

How much time did they spend evacuating rooms, while someone unloaded on a crowd of people?

Not one of them stormed in their and stopped him…

When shit hit the fan, they hesitated. Imo that is the tragedy
Just watch. It’s worse. Much much worse.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Wow. Id gone down the "conspiracy" rabbit hole long before this happened and was so disgusted i distanced myself from this one. Plus now there's so much disinformation to make us look bad its hard to tell them apart. What id like to know is who were the actual gunmen? Were they americans? How many american operators would do this? We're so fucked as a species
Just because one served in the military doesnt make them a saint. $$$ and power turn a lot of heads in the wrong direction.

Soooo... the women in the room were spooks, who Paddock thought wanted to play. The women did the shooting and popped Paddock before they started. The women opened the doors from the inside. There were more operators shooting on the ground and the choppers were observation and backup. If they landed on the roof, they were the exit, as well. Lombardo was guaranteed the governorship, for playing along with the cover. It's all so crazy, it could actually be true. Would make a heck of a book/movie.

Well, someone completed his builds…
Hey that’s not fair he works for the fbi they have all the guns in the world. I don’t think he built any of these guns.

Stephen worked for the US mail, IRS and defense contractor auditor… he worked very closely with the fed.

Given his father’s history, FBI’s ten most wanted list… I would assume his son at some point was on their radar.

Does this add up to anything… ehhh??? But he definitely had ties back to the fed.

As to the helicopters. Those were tourists helos that would basically fly on a schedule. He spend a lot of time in that room. He would have been aware of their schedule. Maybe just maybe he waited till they flew over in an attempt to mask the sound of the fire. That’s assuming he planned this out. Just a thought.

Back when it happened I questioned the hotel security guy that got shot through the door. Two days after the event he leaves the country and then returned to be interviewed by Ellen? And the interview was similar to a jo potato questioning. What's your favorite ice cream? Do you wear footie pj's? Disney world or Disney land?
Then the people saying that they were basically ambushed when they made it to the street

Reactions: Bender
As far as banning guns outright. Yes, he did help get bump stocks banned but wouldn't cave to the pressures of banning everything.
You think Trump is your friend on the 2nd Amendment???

1675276856582.png

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't say that. And no, I do not trust 90% of the people in government to do what is in The People's best interest. He had the chance to do what that picture says after Veags... why didn't he do it?
I remember watching the interview when he said it. It was in regard to the whole mental health red flag argument. Trump loves him some red flag laws.

Reactions: madppcs
If I'm not mistaken, he didn't say that. And no, I do not trust 90% of the people in government to do what is in The People's best interest. He had the chance to do what that picture says after Veags... why didn't he do it?

I remember watching the interview when he said it. It was in regard to the whole mental health red flag argument. Trump loves him some red flag laws.
People seem to forget that Trump was a lifetime MAJOR active New York Democrat before he just decided to (Swap sides). They are ALL playing the same game. And guess what... NONE of us are in it.

Stephen worked for the US mail, IRS and defense contractor auditor… he worked very closely with the fed.

Given his father’s history, FBI’s ten most wanted list… I would assume his son at some point was on their radar.

Does this add up to anything… ehhh??? But he definitely had ties back to the fed.

As to the helicopters. Those were tourists helos that would basically fly on a schedule. He spend a lot of time in that room. He would have been aware of their schedule. Maybe just maybe he waited till they flew over in an attempt to mask the sound of the fire. That’s assuming he planned this out. Just a thought.
I have worked over the years literally thousands of hours at Mandalay Bay.

Helicopters fly over that hotel all day every day.
Helicopters in fact fly so low when they cross over the Upper South Convention Center Dock it will make your eyeballs rattle in your skull.

The freight elevators used to move freight into that hotel room are wide open not guarded in anyway and for anybody to use at will anytime day or night. (May now have changed I don't know haven't worked at Mandalay Bay in four or five years).

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Yes, he said that about a crazy person. He did not say that about everyone's guns. He is talking about red flag laws to which he is dead wrong.
You cannot determine beforehand how many crazies are in this country. You cannot determine who will commit and/or when crimes will be committed.
The constitution doesnt have normal working hours. It doesnt specify what Americans are covered and when they are covered. It quite frankly states something that no other right does. (SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED)...
Even if the beloved Trump says otherwise.

You cannot determine beforehand how many crazies are in this country. You cannot determine who will commit and/or when crimes will be committed.
The constitution doesnt have normal working hours. It doesnt specify what Americans are covered and when they are covered. It quite frankly states something that no other right does. (SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED)...
Even if the beloved Trump says otherwise.
I fully agree. No where did I say Trump was right. What my first objection was to, is that he didn't say that about mass confiscation. Which is what I was talking about. Whether it's Trump, Biden or Crenshaw concerning red flag laws... they are wrong. Do I have to say it again? Anybody else...?

Well

Considering conspiracy theories have all turned into spoiler alerts

Reactions: XP1K
Yes, he said that about a crazy person. He did not say that about everyone's guns. He is talking about red flag laws to which he is dead wrong.
Maybe I misunderstood your original comment, I thought you were saying he was not in support of confiscation with no due process…

What defines a “crazy person”? Lots of people would consider Trump crazy. Yet he has nuke code access… AHHH! Just saying.

What he said is fucking ridiculous… any one could easily be labeled crazy and those privileges people call rights trampled all over.

Reactions: XP1K
Maybe I misunderstood your original comment, I thought you were saying he was not in support of confiscation with no due process…

What defines a “crazy person”? Lots of people would consider Trump crazy. Yet he has nuke code access… AHHH! Just saying.

What he said is fucking ridiculous… any one could easily be labeled crazy and those privileges people call rights trampled all over.
It had been a while since that comment he made was discussed on here. I thought it was debunked but it was about red flag laws, video reminded me real quick. I was talking about Mass Confiscation when it was brought up, which to me is 2 different things.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Back then, you could find multiple user uploads on YouTube and Live Leak. And yeah, there were to sources of gunfire, at least. And the sound you hear as Jason Aldean is on stage is not an AR-15 with a bump stock. At the very least, it is a 240 but really, sounds like a Ma Deuce. Different audio analysis no longer available showed at least a second gun at a construction site dirt pile.

But forget all that and the helicopters. Let us just treat the story at face value. Why have we not enshrined the dead and the survivors like we did Sandy Hook or 9/11? What about the hotel security guard who did not have a card that you are required to have in Las Vegas and why was he allowed to go home to Mexico and back with a gunshot wound in the leg?

Why, after all this time, did the FBI close the investigation with no final determination as to motive?

The most interesting theory I had read came from the hacker group, anonymous. That Paddock was an FBI asset and he was part of a sting to catch Al Qaeda soldiers buying guns in the US. The jihadis learned of the plot, went to the meeting, killed Paddock, and then had a free day with all the goodies there. And the rest of this song and dance was the FBI trying to cover up their Homer Simpson cluster.

That is surprisingly believable.

Then Trump made one of the biggest mistakes, signing off on the bump stock ban, thinking it would buy him favor with the dems. It did not. Here is what dems want of republicans. -

Remember the movie "Independence Day"? Brent Spiner plays a scientist who is taken over by the alien. The president, played by Bill Pullman says, "What would you have us do?"

The alien replies, "Die."

So, talk about a clown show. There were eyewitnesses who reported bullets coming at them from ground level, not lobbing of the hotel.

Other than Dan Blizerian being a total fucking noobstick, there is one big thing that still stands out to me today.

That video of a older spanish looking female screaming 'you're all going to die' before the concert started - I 150% remember seeing it. Since then, NOONE has even seen or found it again. It's literally no where. If you google it, there's people saying the exact same thing; they remember seeing it and now can't find anything of it.

There was even a thread on ARF about it due to the same thing.

Last edited:
So watched the whole thing

So one thing I can’t make heads or tails of is all the reports of active shooters and armed up all up and down the strip.

As far as I can tell no one died at any of these locations? What is the running theory on what was going on with that?

Also, the multiple shooters thing; want to know how I know that you've never been shot at with automatic weapons in an area that has multiple large buildings or large hills?
Yes but there is definitely some instances where is not just an echo or sound of the sonic crack going over your head. Pretty clear that’s it’s 2 full auto rifles going off that are not the same gun, they don’t have the same rate of fire

Reactions: Bender and BurtG
Yes but there is definitely some instances where is not just an echo or sound of the sonic crack going over your head. Pretty clear that’s it’s 2 full auto rifles going off that are not the same gun, they don’t have the same rate of fire

That's kind of my point.

If you go and shoot out in the desert where I am that has both flat areas and then a bunch of cliffs and canyons, you'll notice the exact same thing.

I'd shoot 4 rounds. You'd hear those as they are fired. Then you'd hear the shots bounce off of a cliff/canyon somewhere 1/2 mile away at a different cadence and loudness.

Depending where I am, this can actually happen multiple times as well as in different directions making it sound like there are 2-3 weapons being fired at different speeds, different times and from different locations.

Look at where the shooting took place if it was just 1 gun. It's surrounded by multiple gigantic buildings where the sound would bounce off of at different places and directions giving you different sounds and cadence.

We had this in Afghanistan on far ambushes where it initially sounded like they had 4-5 automatic weapons. In reality it was 1 tard on an PKM.

Thanks Bender, I’m an hour in.

The words of our prophet ring loud when I listen to stuff like this…
Who is our prophet?

Other than Dan Blizerian being a total fucking noobstick, there is one big thing that still stands out to me today.

That video of a older spanish looking female screaming 'you're all going to die' before the concert started - I 150% remember seeing it. Since then, NOONE has even seen or found it again. It's literally no where. If you google it, there's people saying the exact same thing; they remember seeing it and now can't find anything of it.
Yes sir, I remember this as well. It still sticks out to me to this day even tho I have not tried to find it since. I also remember of a video of someone in a chopper filming other choppers and one of them clearly had someone shooting from it. The guy even talked about it on film, saying something like holy shit someone is shooting out of that helicopter over there. Now how all this was recorded im not sure, I guess through some comms system somehow because choppers are loins as shit. It was also filmed by someone on the ground. Strangely enough, you can’t find any video of that now either.

Last edited:
That's kind of my point.

If you go and shoot out in the desert where I am that has both flat areas and then a bunch of cliffs and canyons, you'll notice the exact same thing.

I'd shoot 4 rounds. You'd hear those as they are fired. Then you'd hear the shots bounce off of a cliff/canyon somewhere 1/2 mile away at a different cadence and loudness.

Depending where I am, this can actually happen multiple times as well as in different directions making it sound like there are 2-3 weapons being fired at different speeds, different times and from different locations.

Look at where the shooting took place if it was just 1 gun. It's surrounded by multiple gigantic buildings where the sound would bounce off of at different places and directions giving you different sounds and cadence.

We had this in Afghanistan on far ambushes where it initially sounded like they had 4-5 automatic weapons. In reality it was 1 tard on an PKM.
Interesting. I figured the sound may be different but the rate of fire would at least sound the same

Also, the multiple shooters thing; want to know how I know that you've never been shot at with automatic weapons in an area that has multiple large buildings or large hills?

Perhaps, I’m remembering incorrectly. I thought there were reports of multiple places with empty rifle caliber casings.

Back then, you could find multiple user uploads on YouTube and Live Leak. And yeah, there were to sources of gunfire, at least. And the sound you hear as Jason Aldean is on stage is not an AR-15 with a bump stock. At the very least, it is a 240 but really, sounds like a Ma Deuce. Different audio analysis no longer available showed at least a second gun at a construction site dirt pile.

But forget all that and the helicopters. Let us just treat the story at face value. Why have we not enshrined the dead and the survivors like we did Sandy Hook or 9/11? What about the hotel security guard who did not have a card that you are required to have in Las Vegas and why was he allowed to go home to Mexico and back with a gunshot wound in the leg?

Why, after all this time, did the FBI close the investigation with no final determination as to motive?

The most interesting theory I had read came from the hacker group, anonymous. That Paddock was an FBI asset and he was part of a sting to catch Al Qaeda soldiers buying guns in the US. The jihadis learned of the plot, went to the meeting, killed Paddock, and then had a free day with all the goodies there. And the rest of this song and dance was the FBI trying to cover up their Homer Simpson cluster.

That is surprisingly believable.

Then Trump made one of the biggest mistakes, signing off on the bump stock ban, thinking it would buy him favor with the dems. It did not. Here is what dems want of republicans. -

Remember the movie "Independence Day"? Brent Spiner plays a scientist who is taken over by the alien. The president, played by Bill Pullman says, "What would you have us do?"

The alien replies, "Die."

So, talk about a clown show. There were eyewitnesses who reported bullets coming at them from ground level, not lobbing of the hotel.
Speaking of Sandy Hook, I always wondered about the behavior of this victim's "dad".

View attachment 8064022

The fbi and cia traffic children

Secret service sits around while various politicians and their butt buddies rape kids.

All the agencies actively run cover for the people raping kids.
how the fk can so many people not want this investigated????
Because it would take so many people to perpetrate such a massive cover-up.

I math good!

Because it would take so many people to perpetrate such a massive cover-up.

I math good!
but whiffed on critical thinking

not talking about conspiracy or other theories instead, the abstract validations of possible multiple shooters and evidence not aligning with official story to such a degree that common sense and integrity in reporting would prevail

which goes right back to; the media has failed the American public

not talking about conspiracy or other theories instead, the abstract validations of possible multiple shooters and evidence not aligning with official story to such a degree that common sense and integrity in reporting would prevail

What?

Try again, with punctuation. My bad grammar was an obvious joke. The other joke was directed at the old saw about conspiracy theories would ‘take so many people to be in on it…..blah blah’

I watched the video, and it’s a testament to how bad things have gotten.
65C745ED-485D-4D2A-B142-01745D787350.png

Now you realize that the media is not on the people's side. PRAVDA.

Reactions: BLEE