• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy crap……. Texas stepping up! More Bullshit

Drop some off at Piglosis, Shitz, McConnal's, ziden's, Obomination's, Pences residences too... Tell em free lodging inquire within and make themselves at home.

There all a bunch of fucking crooks.. IMHO, I just named a few.

Abbott says he will bus every illegal directly to Washington DC…..
and he’s putting the national guard on the border….
He also said about a year ago he would arrest all the illegals. And then he said he would finish the Texas portion of the wall. All talk man, election year. Did he joint the suit with the other states to stop reversal of Title 42? I really would like a politician I can get behind, but I haven't found one yet.

Last edited:
National Guard has been at the border since September 2021 at least. A friend's son is still there.
Can I ask what they are doing there? Is it helping Texans' situation or are they being used as cheap border patrol? (Not trying to be smart ass, just seeing more and more non-speakers getting benefits I couldn't dream of).

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I usually agree with you but this feels different, that being said all it takes is a liberal federal judge to shut it all down……
Not that I agree nor disagree with either statement ... I remind you its coming toward Mid terms .... time to ramp up your game and get the votes.
Hope he follows through.

Can I ask what they are doing there? Is it helping Texans' situation or are they being used as cheap border patrol? (Not trying to be smart ass, just seeing more and more non-speakers getting benefits I couldn't dream of.
hopefully both.

They are assisting border patrol. They are doing the same thing that border patrol is. They give the illegals a bus ride to customs which in turn gives them a bus ticket/ airline tickets to where they want to go or wherever ice sends them.
Can I ask what they are doing there? Is it helping Texans' situation or are they being used as cheap border patrol? (Not trying to be smart ass, just seeing more and more non-speakers getting benefits I couldn't dream of.

Pandering BS

They [TX] hate America anyways, they still have police looting citizens, puritanical laws ie they’d toss all of the founding fathers in jail, TX is the US’s Middle East.

Go deputize any citizen with a gun who will patrol the border, go send your national guard out to hold the line, oh wait, you won’t.

Pandering BS

They [TX] hate America anyways, they still have police looting citizens, puritanical laws ie they’d toss all of the founding fathers in jail, TX is the US’s Middle East.

Go deputize any citizen with a gun who will patrol the border, go send your national guard out to hold the line, oh wait, you won’t.
You are right..... Make sure you pass that on to your liberal comrades so they do not mistakenly come here.

They are assisting border patrol. They are doing the same thing that border patrol is. They give the illegals a bus ride to customs which in turn gives them a bus ticket/ airline tickets to where they want to go or wherever ice sends them.
So, like a concierge service?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to bus them to a bridge back to Mexico and point them south.
Wouldn't it be even MORE cheaperer.....
32d890028fde5908058b5babbfa67333.gif

When I see the video rolling at the first drop off I'll start smiling. BTW how does one get a CDL in TX?? Is it hard?? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Stevo86
now if he will only go through with what he said lots of politicians say a lot of stuff actually doing it is another matter all together .
I am hopping most or all states start doing the same thing but is shoveling your tax dollars sending them on a world win tour of the country between the fed and the states really the only solution ? i still want to know why if the fed is not doing there job why the states keep paying them cut the fed off of there favorite piggy banks ( the states) . when not one line in the consitution or anywhere else does it state if the fed is not doing there jobs the states have to keep paying them so stop .

Reactions: NoDopes
Why do we refer to every foreigner who arrives at a border crossing as an illegal. About 100 years ago my family arrived at a border crossing. Said hello filled out a shit ton of forms sat in quarantine was assigned a sponsor and came into the country. Were they illegal?

Not every right winger is a not job not ever left winger wants an open checkbook for everyone with an outstretched hand.

This is especially ironic here in texas because like most of our country through the years. The massive growth here In Texas is happening on the backs of the thousands of immigrants who are here to do the work others don’t want in an employment at will state for day wages, no benefits often working hours that violate every code and that’s just based on what I actually see.

But good news they are about to break ground on the new football stadium for our high school. I don’t think we have 1k students in there yet, and because of the over crowding in the elementary schools my daughter in 5th grade will basically be stuck in a fema trailer but 35mil on a new stadium is cool
903C3423-B3E9-4C38-B56E-601E290C1D3D.jpeg

Texas has been Constitutional Carry since Sept. 1, 2021. If you really want to get a CHL, its a written test (common sense questions except 1 or 2 that you get answers to in a CHL class or book), a shoot of 5 rounds x 3 distances up to 21 ft., fingerprints, form and $200 I believe (lots of waive options - military/LE).

CDL.....

Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to bus them to a bridge back to Mexico and point them south.
Be cheaper to never let em cross the river! That’s my very simple solution. It’s not hard!

Reactions: Crewdog135
just another liberal, Abbott runs his mouth but never does anything.
TALK WITHOUT ACTION DOES NOTHING BUT COST US TAXPAYERS

Abbott says he will bus every illegal directly to Washington DC…..
and he’s putting the national guard on the border….

later that night he put out a memo that the illegals must volunteer to be transported to DC.
Don’t worry knowing the current RINO’s here in Texas including Abbot/Patrick it won’t happen. They are good at yammering on about conservative “ideas” but don’t get much done. Sounds good in theory but most likely we will find out it’s nothing but “theory” with no teeth or action behind it.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Pandering BS

Texas is the US’s Middle East? Yes in Oil/Gas reserves you could say we are the US’s Middle East…we would sell Oil/Gas to the founding fathers we are equal opportunity capitalists here not a problem. Puritanical laws WTF are you talking about? There’s more debauchery here to get involved in if you desire so either you haven’t been here or didn’t look very hard on your visit.

Texas is the US’s Middle East? Yes in Oil/Gas reserves you could say we are the US’s Middle East…we would sell Oil/Gas to the founding fathers we are equal opportunity capitalists here not a problem. Puritanical laws WTF are you talking about? There’s more debauchery here to get involved in if you desire so either you haven’t been here or didn’t look very hard on your visit.

The major religious influence and destroying lives over their puritanical believes, I have heard on the airport announcements warning of CBD oil, etc.

You must be referring to Lawrence vs. Texas well that was 20 years ago and I can assure you as of today there aren‘t any gays being thrown in jail here nor anyone partaking in anal activity otherwise church on Sunday would be a little light in attendance. ;)

You must be referring to Lawrence vs. Texas well that was 20 years ago and I can assure you as of today there aren‘t any gays being thrown in jail here nor anyone partaking in anal activity otherwise church on Sunday would be a little light in attendance. ;)

You comment makes zero sense based on what you replied to, re read what I wrote and try again.

“puritanical laws” relative to Texas was your comment and to me that generally refers to either a religious morality viewpoint or maybe even that same viewpoint written into laws but enlightenment me I like to learn.

OK here’s one for you that would fall into the “puritanical laws” bucket is in East Texas they have dry counties where it’s illegal for stores to sell any kind of alcohol liquor/beer/wine. However there’s a workaround if it’s a restaurant/golf course they can offer you a club membership for $5 and once a member you can now get served alcohol it’s total bullshit drives me crazy and that I would agree is a “puritanical law” that is outdated and should be repealed in my opinion.

Last edited:
There are multiple efforts the Texas Guard and other State agencies are / have been engaged in on the border to do the job FJB won’t do.
I’m indirectly involved but not going to blow the Opsec, there is a lot going on, but will say 7.62 Wildo & OldSalty don’t appear to have a clue.

There are multiple efforts the Texas Guard and other State agencies are / have been engaged in on the border to do the job FJB won’t do.
I’m indirectly involved but not going to blow the Opsec, there is a lot going on, but will say 7.62 Wildo & OldSalty don’t appear to have a clue.
That’s great to hear if true. The states have to step up on border enforcement especially Texas they can’t rely on the feds any longer. I just took a quick one day trip to San Antonio and back from Katy on I10. On the way home I counted 14 DPS State Troopers all heading West to San Antonio about one every 15 minutes over the 3.5 hour drive which is not normal.

I would hope all those troopers I saw weren’t going to the border to give out speeding tickets for going 75MPH in a 70MPH zone but knowing how governments work (aka revenue generation) it‘s possible for sure.

The major religious influence and destroying lives over their puritanical believes, I have heard on the airport announcements warning of CBD oil, etc.
You can get CBD here in Texas it’s legal. The announcement you heard was probably referring to fentanyl laced CBD products sold on the street.

“In 2019, Texas House Bill 1325 passed during the 86th Regular Session and was signed by the governor on June 10th, 2019. This bill amended the Texas Agriculture Code and the Health & Safety Code in order to regulate the growth of industrial hemp and the sale of consumable hemp products like CBD oil.”

Two words: Soylent Green.

After the first few hundred tons, they'd probably stop volunteering.

Sirhr

I had to look up Soylent Green I don’t remember it. The 70’s movie with Charlton Heston? If so I need to watch it.

I liked his dystopian movies like Planet of the Apes & The Omega Man. I want to watch The Omega Man again saw it when I was a kid and thought it was fascinating.

I hope you're right but until I see concertina wire and at least water cannons at the Rio, I'm not buying it.

Reactions: wade2big and JR_77
Have a look at what JoeBama gov is doing now....
It's a quick video, I strongly suggest everyone watch it.

n2ishun, I really wish you would cease from posting such pictures (or video’s starting or featuring such pictures) on this site. This is a family site and think of the damage that would be done to a young mind after seeing such.