• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy crap……. Texas stepping up! More Bullshit

So he is going to pay to bus them around instead of the FED, way to go numb nuts. Maybe protect the border instead. :unsure:

Reactions: wade2big
Why do we refer to every foreigner who arrives at a border crossing as an illegal. About 100 years ago my family arrived at a border crossing. Said hello filled out a shit ton of forms sat in quarantine was assigned a sponsor and came into the country. Were they illegal?

Not every right winger is a not job not ever left winger wants an open checkbook for everyone with an outstretched hand.

This is especially ironic here in texas because like most of our country through the years. The massive growth here In Texas is happening on the backs of the thousands of immigrants who are here to do the work others don’t want in an employment at will state for day wages, no benefits often working hours that violate every code and that’s just based on what I actually see.

But good news they are about to break ground on the new football stadium for our high school. I don’t think we have 1k students in there yet, and because of the over crowding in the elementary schools my daughter in 5th grade will basically be stuck in a fema trailer but 35mil on a new stadium is cool
View attachment 7844923
Good use of your tax dollars…. Cuz all those kids will get full ride scholarships to play college call and play in the NFL. Hopefully y’all have a vocational facility that is just as nice and good Teachers teaching these kids useful trades….

Good use of your tax dollars…. Cuz all those kids will get full ride scholarships to play college call and play in the NFL. Hopefully y’all have a vocational facility that is just as nice and good Teachers teaching these kids useful trades….
Yea I was totally being sarcastic with that post it’s an awful use of resources. You should see the indoor practice fasciitis they already built. Absolutely ridiculous. I’m good with it as long as every kid is getting everything else they need but of course they are not.

Texas is the most hypocritical state I’ve ever lived in. It’s a joke

Reactions: Stevo86
He better nut up and do something, that ugly as fuck ginger cunt called him out, and I’d be damned if I’d let that dumb bitch prove me wrong!

Yea I was totally being sarcastic with that post it’s an awful use of resources. You should see the indoor practice fasciitis they already built. Absolutely ridiculous. I’m good with it as long as every kid is getting everything else they need but of course they are not.

I just realized we r just down the road from each other… like 30 min. I know you was being sarcastic, Anna, Melissa, McKinney, Allen…. They all have massive waste of money stadiums. Van Alstyne will be next.

Reactions: BCP

Yea, people bitch about high property taxes here then vote for the next giant bond….

You can get CBD here in Texas it’s legal. The announcement you heard was probably referring to fentanyl laced CBD products sold on the street.

“In 2019, Texas House Bill 1325 passed during the 86th Regular Session and was signed by the governor on June 10th, 2019. This bill amended the Texas Agriculture Code and the Health & Safety Code in order to regulate the growth of industrial hemp and the sale of consumable hemp products like CBD oil.”
Why would someone lace cheap CBD with expensive fentanyl?

These states need to pull a Cuba. All of the illegals arrested for any minor crime get to be set free if they get on that bus and promise not to come back. Hell, why stop there....lots and lots of prisoners who aren't illegals too.

Why would someone lace cheap CBD with expensive fentanyl?
There were dealers who were selling gummies (maybe oil also) marked as CBD on the bottle trying to look legit but they had a much higher content of THC than allowed by law and/or Fentanyl added. They were selling to smoke shops and random people claiming it’s FDA approved etc. but organic and stronger so it’s more expensive but works better blah blah blah. Some people got sick so they were warning to be careful just because it said CBD on the label and FDA approved doesn’t mean it’s safe.

Near the border their are tons of state troopers. Unfortunately they are doing the job they do best which is being road pirates harassing traveling motorists for nothing more than generating revenue for the state. Disband the TDPS. It’s a worthless organization.
NOt sure if you're just drunk posting on a Saturday night, but having to clean up reports on your anti-LEo posts is getting tiring. Take a few weeks off...

Reactions: JMil72
There were dealers who were selling gummies (maybe oil also) marked as CBD on the bottle trying to look legit but they had a much higher content of THC than allowed by law and/or Fentanyl added. They were selling to smoke shops and random people claiming it’s FDA approved etc. but organic and stronger so it’s more expensive but works better blah blah blah. Some people got sick so they were warning to be careful just because it said CBD on the label and FDA approved doesn’t mean it’s safe.

You can get sick from CBD?

You mean high? Or actually sick, didn’t think one could OD on pot.

You can get sick from CBD?

You mean high? Or actually sick, didn’t think one could OD on pot.
This actually get super complicated.

There are different types of CBD production. Full spectrum , broad spectrum and isolate. Isolate is super refined and generally shows no real clinical purpose.

Full spectrum must contain less than .3%THC and is federally legal. Although not all states allow CBD products.

Broad spectrum uses the whole plant and can have trace amounts of THC in it.

The issue is the FDA does not regulate supplements. And there are plenty of garage shop manufacturers of this stuff. So there is a lot of crap on the margument that isn’t tested, checked or regulated. People produce it show up at a shop or a gas station ask for a little shelf or counter space and sell it and the buyer has no idea what they are ingesting or applying.

This actually get super complicated.

There are different types of CBD production. Full spectrum , broad spectrum and isolate. Isolate is super refined and generally shows no real clinical purpose.

Full spectrum must contain less than .3%THC and is federally legal. Although not all states allow CBD products.

Broad spectrum uses the whole plant and can have trace amounts of THC in it.

The issue is the FDA does not regulate supplements. And there are plenty of garage shop manufacturers of this stuff. So there is a lot of crap on the margument that isn’t tested, checked or regulated. People produce it show up at a shop or a gas station ask for a little shelf or counter space and sell it and the buyer has no idea what they are ingesting or applying.
Thanks for the excellent explanation you summarized exactly what I heard about CBD that’s sold to smoke shops/gas stations/health spas/etc you don’t always know exactly what your buying.

Thanks for the excellent explanation you summarized exactly what I heard about CBD that’s sold to smoke shops/gas stations/health spas/etc you don’t always know exactly what your buying.
I can say for a fact that any benefit from any CBD product is psychosomatic.
It's all in your mind.
I'm a stage 4 cancer patient and have CBD products coming out of my ears and ass.
I honestly have about $3000 US of the highest grade CBD capsules directly from Mr.Nice in Amsterdam since the owner of that company (Scott) is an old friend of mine from way back and he gave it to me to try out and see if there would be any benefit for me.
Those huge open fields and monstrous greenhouse images on the internet....those would be from Scott since he grew for the Swiss government a few years ago and it was all legal.
To say the shit he sent me is stronger than the US government allows is a joke....it's wayyyy more potent than anything you'll find on a shelf.
It helped nothing.
It does nothing.
If you really need to know how into the shit he is check out https://cbdcrew.org/ as it is one of his business ventures.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Scott to death, he's a fantastic person even though he is a Aussie :)
But CBD....don't waste your time or money.

Reactions: TXAZ
I can say for a fact that any benefit from any CBD product is psychosomatic.
It's all in your mind.
I'm a stage 4 cancer patient and have CBD products coming out of my ears and ass.
I honestly have about $3000 US of the highest grade CBD capsules directly from Mr.Nice in Amsterdam since the owner of that company (Scott) is an old friend of mine from way back and he gave it to me to try out and see if there would be any benefit for me.
Those huge open fields and monstrous greenhouse images on the internet....those would be from Scott since he grew for the Swiss government a few years ago and it was all legal.
To say the shit he sent me is stronger than the US government allows is a joke....it's wayyyy more potent than anything you'll find on a shelf.
It helped nothing.
It does nothing.
If you really need to know how into the shit he is check out https://cbdcrew.org/ as it is one of his business ventures.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Scott to death, he's a fantastic person even though he is a Aussie :)
But CBD....don't waste your time or money.
Sorry to hear your gong thru Cancer treatment prayers sent to you and your family. A buddy of mine tried CBD gummies for pain and didn’t see much of any benefit although he did say it helped him fall asleep faster and stay sleeping longer into the morning. Did you notice any benefits to your sleep?

This is fantastic news and a great leverage point for Abbott if he will use it. I would arrange an emergency meeting with the President of Mexico in Austin and basically tell him that what you are witnessing now with these “delays” is only the beginning. If Mexico doesn’t immediately stop/detain/deport this band of 140K migrants making their way to Texas we are going to buy additional Maersk shipping containers and stack them two high across EVERY port of entry from Mexico into Texas until you provide proof this band of 140K migrants has been deported back to where they came from. No car/truck/rig will be permitted to pass either direction until this issue is dealt with. And if Mexico pushes back tell them they are now dealing with the President of Texas and TEXAS HAS OPERATIONAL CONTROL OF THE TEXAS BORDER NOT YOU OR THE CARTELS OR BIDEN…WE DO!

You don’t like it Mexico then call our bluff and see what happens when all those Mexican truckers sit around for two weeks with a rig full of rotten vegetables and they start rioting and attacking your federalies. We are In charge now and not going to give into being run over by anyone any longer.

I know the Biden administration will go to court who cares. If we lose, we appeal and if we lose the appeal then the feds can move the damn containers themselves. By the time all that has taken place Mexico will have buckled. They need us more than we need them so it’s time for Abbott to start acting like it.

Hey Mexico…remove our problem then we will remove your problem it’s politics 101 but with an outcome that protects Texas, it’s citizens, and ultimately the US as well.

This will have an immediate impact compared to just shipping illegals to DC. FIGHT YOU COWARDS, FIGHT!!!!!

Reactions: 308pirate

1 bus with 30 illegals which btw, VOLUNTEERED to get on the fucking bus to begin with lol....

Wake me up when big hat abbott is dropping them off by the 1000s whether they want to or not.
Exactly. These guys wanted to go to DC, this is a photo-op. When this number hits 1,000/day, let me know.

Reactions: JR_77
Exactly. These guys wanted to go to DC, this is a photo-op. When this number hits 1,000/day, let me know.

I agree…they need to shut down the border ports of entry into Texas now! Mexico needs us more than we need them they will fold. We have leverage but aren’t using it.

Reactions: NoDopes
I think it’s cruel once these “refugees” reach the promised land they get shipped to a worse shithole than they left🤨

We have our first Mexican Governor crying Uncle and willing to curb illegal immigration from Mexico due to the increased wait times for Mexican truckers at the border crossings/port of entry into Texas. I don’t believe this one Mexican Governor alone is going to fix our illegal immigration problem but Abbott needs to completely shut down ALL ports of entry into Texas immediately to bring the Mexican government to the negotiating table. Texas has the leverage to make this happen so we must use it.

Once Title 42 ends BP is estimating an influx of up to 500K illegal border crossers a month into the US. California and New Mexico aren’t going to step up but Texas and Arizona have to fill the gap.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I say again, string some fucking concertina/razor wire high and deep and put water cannons, in place. We don't need some fricking billion dollar "wall" that can be defeated with ladders.

I say again, string some fucking concertina/razor wire high and deep and put water cannons, in place. We don't need some fricking billion dollar "wall" that can be defeated with ladders.

The Mexicans will just collect the free water and use it to grow weed that they will sell to the American children of absentee parents.

This is how you do it

But very few Ds or Rs actually have enough of a stomach, or fuck to give, to actually stop the illegals

Illegals don’t hurt senators, if anything they help scare the Pearl clutchers to give up more of their paychecks and rights for a half baked go nowhere sales pitch

The Mexicans will just collect the free water and use it to grow weed that they will sell to the American children of absentee parents.

This is how you do it

But very few Ds or Rs actually have enough of a stomach, or fuck to give, to actually stop the illegals

Illegals don’t hurt senators, if anything they help scare the Pearl clutchers to give up more of their paychecks and rights for a half baked go nowhere sales pitch

This shit is not going to stop until "We the People" demand it to. I'm sorry but as a Texan I've had enough of this shit. Our state is not only being invaded from the southern border but also from the fricking Kalifornions. This is all a plan to turn Texas blue. Austin, Houston most of DFW and sadly San Antonio are already liberal shitholes. My brother in LaPorte tells me that there have even been some attempted vandalism at the San Jacinto monument. I'm actually surprised that some assholes haven't tried to tag the Alamo.
I'm done. If title 42 does get shut down we are fucked, well we already are but this will really seal the deal for the demoncrats and the NWO pukes.
I say Texans unite against this invasion.
And hey any alphabet agency lurkers I'm not trying to incite anything. Read the Constitution that I assume you swore an oath to or was that just for show? I as a CITIZEN have the God given right to defend myself, family and property against all enemies both foreign and domestic. For me it's not just a right but a duty.
MOLON LABE and may God bless Texas.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
This shit is not going to stop until "We the People" demand it to. I'm sorry but as a Texan I've had enough of this shit. Our state is not only being invaded from the southern border but also from the fricking Kalifornions. This is all a plan to turn Texas blue. Austin, Houston most of DFW and sadly San Antonio are already liberal shitholes. My brother in LaPorte tells me that there have even been some attempted vandalism at the San Jacinto monument. I'm actually surprised that some assholes haven't tried to tag the Alamo.
I'm done. If title 42 does get shut down we are fucked, well we already are but this will really seal the deal for the demoncrats and the NWO pukes.
I say Texans unite against this invasion.
And hey any alphabet agency lurkers I'm not trying to incite anything. Read the Constitution that I assume you swore an oath to or was that just for show? I as a CITIZEN have the God given right to defend myself, family and property against all enemies both foreign and domestic. For me it's not just a right but a duty.
MOLON LABE and may God bless Texas.

Demand the gov “fix” the problem? Can you tell me all the times that tactic worked out well?

It’s on the people, problem is you need enough people to get onboard (like legalizing weed) that the government has to follow along.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
All those scumbag renters and section 8ers don’t give a f

Oh and elections have such integrity. L O L

Show me a shitty renter, I’ll show you a slumlord 🤷‍♂️

Now section 8, that shit shouldn’t exist, gov needs to stay in it own lane.