• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy crap made me laugh 22 ammo

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    Screenshot_20201009-164454_Chrome.jpg

I dont remember.... but i have atleast 8 cases unopened I would sell at that price.... 1k a case for what I consider plinking ammo!!!🤣

People must be paying those prices. Saw some PMC 223, that I bought in December (case for about $300) going for $700/500 rounds. That's way more expensive than the Hornady Match I shoot (about 80c a round). Things are getting insane, and likely going to get worse after the election if things don't go our way.

Same thing back in the last hypermarket. $100 brick plinking rimfire.

Businesses that have never been in the wholesale ammo space are waving cash at ammo importers and manufacturers. Observing the market and piecing things together, a particularly unscrupulous ammo maker is taking these desperate fools money and selling ammo at 20-30% higher wholesale prices. Meanwhile, said ammo markers long standing clusters are getting the run around about their purchase orders being filled. In turn, dealers are paying inflated prices from outlets they’ve never heard of before just to have ammo in stock to pair up with their firearm inventory.

Academy had a bunch on the shelf today so I bought what i shot this week of .22 and .38spl plus enough extra to not feel gluttonous. Maybe I’ll go back for seconds tomorrow.

Good news is that stuff seems to be coming back, though it might not all be in the calibers you want.

Making me feel stupid for my brownells purchase now.

Guys that say they have 52K rounds on hand and are still buying multiple case loads because they can. Doesn’t matter how well your firearm shoots if you don’t have any ammunition.

Reactions: 6gunner
    That is insane - this is the ammo I recommend to people because it was 2 or 3 cents a round... crazy times!

Where are thee people buying this in my community because when I try to sell a brick of blazers on MGO or Armslist for $25 people accuse me of extortion.