• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy %$#@ing %$#t there may be an actual %$#ing go%$#@mned %$#ing Indictment????

@sirhrmechanic I appreciate you're optimism. You were right in ‘16 and I was wrong. I still think our toes are hanging over the ledge and no one seems to be backing down.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
The Constitution sets the framework. If the USCA needs to be scrapped... so be it. A new Constitutional Convention? Not really needed, I don't think.

If I were starting from scratch I'd include term limits and make states adopt electoral colleges.

We have everything we need in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to create a 'reset' without turning into a dictatorship or a monarchy or a theocracy. One just has to follow it.

The question is, when someday it comes... whether in the near-term or (as I tend to think) in the distant future) will the folks be smart enough to turn back to the founding documents or will they be 'activists' who will declare it irrelvant. And if that happens, will we have a soft landing... or Yugoslavia. Because the Yugoslavia model sucks.

Personally, I think the pendulum is already swinging back like it did in the '80s. And for those who grew up in the '70s when hippie freaks were trying to have their little revolution... and when the Wethermen were blowing up campuses and the Simbianese Liberation Army was kidnapping Patty Hearst and when commies were hijacking jets to Cuba and blowing up nightclubs... that got us Reagan and a return to the Red-White and Blue.

Best comment I heard after last night's clown car debate was "Elizabeth Warren will probably win the nomination and then lose all 50 states... including Vermont." BTW, the number of folks at our state fair wearing MAGA hats and sporting Trump gear was awesome! One lone bernie booth with a hemp-addled little wet spot manning it... and not a single person paying attention. It was MAGA country. And that was in Vermont! The heart of the commie beast.

The worm is going to turn... and I think it already has! Again... Reagan was elected in 1980. It took until 1983 for his tax cuts and policies to start working. And for the first 2.5 years, the press was RUTHLESS on him and Nancy. The Jellybeans. He made monkey movies. Look at the hair. He is prematurely orange. Reagan can't talk to the Soviets that way. Reagan is going to start a war. Star Wars is a Joke. Nancy is buying China for the White House. Blah Blah Blah Blah.... sound familiar? This is just a redux of what was, in reality, worse 40 years ago. At least now we don't have Pinto's, Chevy Chevettes, K-Cars and those fugly 1980 Corvettes.

Even the guns are better!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I hope you are right I really do, but I'm hopeful.

I live in hands down the most liberal part of Tampa near the bars, shopping and eats. Miscalculated on my coffee and ran out so went to grab a coffee at local joint and wore my MAGA hat a couple of weeks ago. Middle aged gal walking dog passed by and said 'yea baby Trump 2020!' and another young man no older than 30 looked at me driving by and smiled thumbs up. Gentleman in coffee shop maybe 50ish looks up from computer on phone gave me a fist pump and nod. You gotta understand where I live is a haven of Teslas, RESIST t-shirts, thick black rimmed glasses and nose rings. At the very least it's the Virtue Signalling Capital of the city let's just say that, but also home to the limousine liberal aka the 100k Porche Cayenne owner who rails on global warming evil oil industry. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised! Just this past week I gave my MAGA hat to a college kid at the campus where I work out a few days a week. Happy to say I need another MAGA hat!

Last edited:
They attempt to destroy Trump by calling everyone who supports him a racist, terrorist or just insane. These attempts have not dis-empowered Trump but rather made him stronger. Many people will not openly support Trump just because they don't need the associated bullshit. So this leaves the pollsters destined to be even more wrong than they were the first time.

I don't like everything he says, but I always know he will do what he says. No phony politician in him. He is very "real" and his image is not a lie. He is not afraid of who he is or what he has done. Americans have been living in a sea of political lies ans liars for a long time. It is only natural for them to be attracted to one who is not afraid of the truth.

Reactions: atepointer
They attempt to destroy Trump by calling everyone who supports him a racist, terrorist or just insane. These attempts have not dis-empowered Trump but rather made him stronger. Many people will not openly support Trump just because they don't need the associated bullshit. So this leaves the pollsters destined to be even more wrong than they were the first time.

I don't like everything he says, but I always know he will do what he says. No phony politician in him. He is very "real" and his image is not a lie. He is not afraid of who he is or what he has done. Americans have been living in a sea of political lies ans liars for a long time. It is only natural for them to be attracted to one who is not afraid of the truth.
That's a really great point. I was among the crowd who just stayed quiet in 2015-16 outside my inner circles.....wasn't advertising it. Having been castigated, demonized and slandered across the board: directly from liberal acquaintances and indirectly from the media I ultimately have dropped any ideas of having an unemotional policy discussion. I simply let the PC triggered crowd crawl into a hole of hysteria soup and marinate.