• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy shit just had a big earthquake.

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2010
UT
My first. Would guess a 4+ based on what I have seen before in California.

Stay safe.

Earth quake or precursor tremor.

If you are in Cali perhaps it is another of the Horseman of the apocalypse coming.

Seems we have Plaque.

Now dropping Cali into the ocean would be a sign things are being put right.

I'm guessing you're in Utah based on a friend just messaging a group chat I'm in. Based on his description it's probably a 4 to 5 where he is. Stay safe out there.

Reactions: Basher
Yep, sister sent us a text a few minutes ago to tell us. Hopefully there aren’t any stronger ones on the way and the aftershocks are small and few!

Stay safe.

If you are in Cali perhaps it is another of the Horseman of the apocalypse coming.

Seems we have Plaque.

69A2CD92-8228-46F1-AEFF-069928362ACB.jpeg

Hi,

Maybe The Church Choir should not praise their rooms full of TP so loudly next time.....lol

JK....Hope everyone is safe and unharmed.

Hope the chemical weapons depot was not compromised........shit they have makes Corona look like unicorn sprinkles.

Sincerely,
Theis
I feel little tremors all the time. They make my shop door rattle. The motion always has seemed to come from the West . I always figured it was something out at the bombing range. They last about 1 sec. So I figured "shock wave"

I felt the same slight vibration about 15 seconds prior. After about 7 seconds I was thinking "damn what did they test today". Still slight tremor and then BAM, house shaking.

Thanks

Stay safe.

Seems we have Plaque.

Plague, fire and brimstone, swarms of locusts...

:unsure::cautious::cool:

• Wow
Reactions: MotorOilMcCall
Stay safe.

Seems we have Plaque.

I’m far enough inland not to worry about dropping off.

Always wanted costal property.

You should move to my town if you like earthquakes, triple junction at Petrolia, ca. .I had a house on a hillside up on cribbing/jacks 6-8 ft up on the downhill side when we had a 7.2 (actually 3 that day). I figured the house was a goner but it was still sitting there, i could see where it had moved the jacks on the beams 10-12"!

Well, I'm down along the Border in SE AZ, and I woke up at 6:15 or so, our time, which is 1 hr behind Utah.

That was when the four cats arrived on our bed. I guess the cats felt it.

No damage visible; we were not aware of the Earthquake until I read this topic.

A fault line runs N-S just about 3 mi West of our home.

Greg

Reactions: Snuby642
Damn fat chicks diving for that last doughnut.

Earthquakes don't make nice alarm clocks. It sure woke me and my wife up this morning.

We are halfway between Farmington and Kaysville 450 yards east of the freeway (the gray line).
Screenshot_20200318-073624_Chrome.jpg