• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy Shit...........

Do they have a filter that can go in a mask cause its the shit that slips out of mouth that scares me.

They couldn't have come up with a better name and cartoon?

Is this a video game?

B55752D6-F602-451B-AEE2-DA72CC1D091F.gif

Reactions: Puncho
Sadly, you will see more of this type of bullshit with the suits trying to figure out what you are doing with their time from your new home office.

Seems like a good platform to do some... er... "coding experiments"... and turn everybody's submissions once sent into goatse images, 1guy1cup, lots of messy anal sex, scat, piss, bestiality, and other related content...

The fact that they have used the image of a cowboy, an American icon who represents freedom and independence, in their bullshit advertising means that if this software ever crosses paths with me, I WILL be fucking around with it in extremely nasty and NSFW ways...

Reactions: Mike Casselton

Play nice at work OR ELSE

If you have to leave the computer for any reason, set up one of THESE so it keeps hitting a key over and over again. You can delete the keystrikes once you come back to the desk...

tenor.gif

These are battery operated and every Chinese takeout restaurant has those on the counter. 'Waving good luck greeting cat'.

DAMN...that looks rather totalitarian.

I guess calling someone a lazy sack of shit won't be allowed in print any longer

Reactions: Puncho