• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Holy Smoke

Re: Holy Smoke

F&S did an article on a similar company years ago. Ashes compressed into a slug or buckshot for your buddy to use on a hunting trip in your memory. Cool idea.

My wife always said she wanted to be loaded into ammunition and shot over the farm, I didn't think anyone else was crazy enough to want that.... I'll have to show her this, lol.

After I die, my instuctions are to carve my bones into thousands of flechettes, soak them in rendered pig fat, load me into 120mm beehive rounds and fire me into a screaming hoard of hadjis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After I die, my instuctions are to carve my bones into thousands of flechettes, soak them in rendered pig fat, load me into 120mm beehive rounds and fire me into a screaming hoard of hadjis. </div></div>

I like this. Good choice sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After I die, my instuctions are to carve my bones into thousands of flechettes, soak them in rendered pig fat, load me into 120mm beehive rounds and fire me into a screaming hoard of hadjis. </div></div>

+1 on this.

Hellfires, JDAMs, 105s(or a 40) off of an AC-130. Oh my!

I wonder if we can have a group buy on a MOAB.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if we can have a group buy on a MOAB. </div></div>

If it's dropped on a certain hadji location during a special pilgrimage I'm all for it.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if we can have a group buy on a MOAB. </div></div>

If it's dropped on a certain hadji location during a special pilgrimage I'm all for it.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I'm leaning towards Afghanistan.

That's what nobody is getting. Think big bang! Find the most badass piece of ordnance that you KNOW will get used as a taliban-hammer and pick that.

Say...Tomahawk. Or 30mm for an A-10
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrMofo2U</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put Me in This: http://tu.tv/videos/switchblade-pelicula

with a pound of pig shit </div></div>

That is the friggin sweetest think I've seen. I hope they are really producing that. </div></div>

I've heard, yet not seen, that it's out there... but who knows what's where when these days!

Either way, "UAV in a can! <span style="font-style: italic">With a Bite!</span>" (it's the UAV version of POWERTHIRST)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrMofo2U</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put Me in This: http://tu.tv/videos/switchblade-pelicula

with a pound of pig shit</div></div>
I dunno about the pig shit, but that concept that is linked is a fantastic idea. I too seriously hope that is not some sort of 'Onion' commercial.