• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy...

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
SHIT!

I just got this off of Facebook.

The story behind it is a guy nabbed this elk in North Dakota and after finally tracking it down, he used an auto-flash camera to take his photo. It wasn't until the next morning that he saw the developed photo and nearly shit his pants!

8d6amG.jpg

Re: Holy...

It's been around for years and it's BS...
Here's the photo of the cat that was photoshopped in...

1247867018-Mountainlion2WEBSITE.jpg

not good
i don't know what i do as the camera man, go for back up weapon hope buddy jumps to his right not his left

HA HA HA! Damn...isn't photoshop a great thing?! It seems NOTHING online is believable anymore. Thanks for the notification, Jayhawker!
wink.gif

Bet you guys didn't look close enough at the cat pic??? About 11:30 from his head is the outline of a sasquatch!!! Ya gotta look close though
smile.gif

That cougar is gonna shit when he sees him!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bet you guys didn't look close enough at the cat pic??? About 11:30 from his head is the outline of a sasquatch!!! Ya gotta look close though
smile.gif

That cougar is gonna shit when he sees him!!!! </div></div>

Wow, I saw the Sasquatch in there...good eye
whistle.gif