• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

"Homeland" Shifts Focus the Real Problem - White Men

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
So no more picking on the Muslims. They are victims. America's true enemies are white men in government and military. Who knew?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/1...nment-military
Homeland's Patinkin on Muslim 'Fear': White Men in Gov't, Military Are the Problem

share this
email
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/a57.foxnews.com\/media2.foxnews.com\/BrightCove\/694940094001\/2017\/04\/16\/780\/438\/694940094001_5400226977001_Patinkin-on-Muslims.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Actor Mandy Patinkin discussed the change in "Homeland's" storyline in its sixth season after the show was criticized for its portrayal of Muslims.

Patinkin, who plays Saul Berenson, told NBC News that Muslims are the new "Cowboys & Indians" or "Nazis" that Hollywood has begun to focus on as antagonists.

Google search this guys background. It really is , as V says, unbelievable....

pardon me...inconcievable

I don't think he understand his own material. The latest season was very good and it wasn't as he's interpreting it incorrectly or just putting his own personal opinion (which is fine and he's entitled). The 'ethnic' divide of good vs bad guys was even and the muslims weren't a part of the central theme of this season. It was focused on the politicization of the intelligence agencies and the danger of agenda driven politics. I thought it was one of the best seasons.

If we are to look at the chemical attack in Syria, and juxtapose the analysis of the MIT prof. who says 'this was a set up and not at the White House says it went down' then the writers were pretty much spot on in what's going on in the real world.

I suppose Sharac and Gun had a point, we're being played and the fiction, isn't...

What got my attention is that:

He a Jewish male-

Who hates white men (who are tho only ones in the world defending Israel).

And loves Muslims, who hate him because hes Jewish, and want to destroy Israel.

Have I missed some deep point in his reasoning?

Last edited:

He a Jewish male-

Have I messed some deep point in his reasoning?

A walking talking contradiction.
From the ivory towers an easier position to believe in.
Virtue signaling at it's finest.

R

He a Jewish male-

The extreme majority of liberal Jews in the west are liberal first and Jewish by linage only. Orthodox Jews are on the other hand in my experience very much support Israel and our current Pres. As with almost (but not all) liberals they hate Israel and believe if they got rid of Israel, Christians, the US Constitution, liberty, all forms of irony, anyone that is does not believe like them because everyone that doesn't agree with them are close minded, bigoted, racist, hate mongers, the world would be a better place. All despite what is actually going on in the world or how they act and talk.

I wouldn't be surprised over the next season or so the ratings drop and the show goes by the wayside if they actually go down that path. People are getting sick and tired hearing they are the problem when they are the victims or innocent bystanders, not to mention this PC crap is beyond getting old and if its continued to be pushed will invoke a backlash.

He a Jewish male-

It's called self loathing, white guilt, I should "feel" bad because of privilege, all they want is jobs & free healthcare maybe a college education if you're so inclined to kick that in.

Watched that interview on Sun as well, there was another story that caught my attention at the same time about the Chinese investing metric craptons of $ in US production companies and looking to purchase a theater chain.

Why would they need that?

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline...ywood-deals-2017-donald-trump-1201875991/amp/

I saw this coming the minute I seen that they had a female president elect in this last season. Gee......wonder if they were really confident Hillary was going to win. And then they obviously have their version of Alex Jones on there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this coming the minute I seen that they had a female president elect in this last season. Gee......wonder if they were really confident Hillary was going to win. And then they obviously have their version of Alex Jones on there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPOILER!! SPOILER!!

But here's the kicker, the CIA guy who was against the president ended up being RIGHT. They made the president to be the topic of the next season's 'baddie'. So it's not as if they were going with a leftist agenda. I thought they presented a really clever premise with good twists. I'm hyper sensitive to being propaganda'd and I didn't get that with this season.

Anyway, whatever the actor's feel as individuals, who cares. I mean, I'm more likely to wonder which candidate my dog likes then a celebrity...

I watch the crab fishing show, the tuna fishing show, Fargo, Better Call Saul, Jim Shockey and Meat Eater. I have heard of Homeland but have never watched a single episode

I watch the crab fishing show, the tuna fishing show, Fargo, Better Call Saul, Jim Shockey and Meat Eater. I have heard of Homeland but have never watched a single episode

Sorry, but Ive gotta one up ya. No TV at all.