• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

homemade rear bag

Re: homemade rear bag

This thread has made me realize something. I don't drink enough Crown any more! Cool idea for the bag. I've got a couple and I think I'm gonna put em to use. Thanks for the ingenious idea fellas.

Crown Royal bags help you shoot straighter....

030-1.jpg

It is a scientific fact.

Like Spin Drift, Global Warming the effectiveness of the Thigh Master.

I used the rice in the sock trick. It obly cost me $1.75 for the rice and an old sock. When I take it out at the range I get hell from the guys that spent the $$50 on the "quality" bags from Cabelas or Winchester until I have them try it. After that they are usualy pissed that they spent so much. I didn't tie it up too tight so all I need to do to make quick adjustments is squeez or release the bag. Definately has my vote for best rear bag.

2 sock's + rice = rear bag

fill one sock and tie end off then get the other sock and put sock filled with rice in it knot end 1st then just cut the extra off or fold it over then you will have a nice round bag, and if ya get stuck out in the middle of nowhere when out for a days shoot open sock and eat rice
smile.gif

And when it gets wet it turns to mush. Also attracts rodents.

Stick to poly pellets. They cost about $5, if that, and it's enough to make a large and small bag. I bought 4 bags at Michael's last time I saw them on sale for $2 a bag.

i am going to switch from jack to crown. sorry jack. +1 on getting wet and turnning to mush it also stinks.

I use old plastic grocery bags as fill in my rear bag. Light weight, water proof and cheap.

I had some digital camp Crown Royal bags and I started drinking Crown Royal Black so now bags are black. Great ideas guys

err i have had my rice bag for about 1 year its still dry and has not attracted any "rodents" as i keep it in my safe and unless the rodents can crack into my safe i think im good :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And when it gets wet it turns to mush. Also attracts rodents.

Stick to poly pellets. They cost about $5, if that, and it's enough to make a large and small bag. I bought 4 bags at Michael's last time I saw them on sale for $2 a bag. </div></div>

I also went this route - poly pellets from a craft store. Its like beanie baby filler. Works great and it feels better than Airsoft BB's.