• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes "Honest" CounterSniper optics review (video)

Mr Pink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2010
Northwest, OH
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVW5-F242Yo&feature=player_detailpage"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVW5-F242Yo&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

HAHA! best scope review ever! great job from Mike at CStactical, keepin it real. "The worlds finest military optical gunsights". enjoy. =)

Re: "Honest" CounterSniper optics review (video)

I just about fell out of my chair when the dude with the bow and arrow had a misfire...

Has anyone done any torture testing on these scopes? They should be able to last since they are "he worlds finest military optical gunsight"

I am so going to get one...I mean the bow and arrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRS_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just about fell out of my chair when the dude with the bow and arrow had a misfire... </div></div>

i know right! i laughed my ass off. in all seriousness, im glad Mike did this video. those things are freakin pricey as hell, with less than stellar quality. if that video dissuades one person from making that fatal purchase, thats one more win for the good guys. =)

hahahahaha the video of china hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Ice 308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice box... </div></div>

i will give them a +1 there, that is one heck of a fancy box.

The box probably cost more than the scope.

+1 on a great video

I was super impressed with trackng on this scope. That was a great review. I can't believe no one else thought about making their windage and elevation adjustments on their military scopes silent! Duh! It's the same concept as suppressing the muzzle blast! Counter Sniper has taken military optics to a whole new level... really amazing.

Nice one Mike, I love the tongue in cheek humor.
grin.gif

Instant classic, Mike!!! Thanks for the morning laughs!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SagebrushShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was super impressed with trackng on this scope. That was a great review. I can't believe no one else thought about making their windage and elevation adjustments on their military scopes silent! Duh! It's the same concept as suppressing the muzzle blast! Counter Sniper has taken military optics to a whole new level... really amazing. </div></div>

Sagebrush...I am going to assume that this post was made in jest.
grin.gif
If not, may God have mercy on your soul, sir!!
crazy.gif

It's blasphamy!

Mike just trying to sell more of "his" scopes.

smile.gif

Someone please tell me where I can get one of these, the militarys finest optics, I want to be snipery

I want to see how the scope holds up after getting blown up by tannerite.

Actually saw a number of guys shooting Countersnipers a few weeks back. They were scratching their heads over why they had problem getting onto paper consistently at 100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone done any torture testing on these scopes? They should be able to last since they are "he worlds finest military optical gunsight" </div></div>

Owning one of these would be torture testing.....the owner.

Haha that bow and arrow guy! instant classic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CanPopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to see how the scope holds up after getting blown up by tannerite.

Actually saw a number of guys shooting Countersnipers a few weeks back. They were scratching their heads over why they had problem getting onto paper consistently at 100. </div></div>

Did you help them out and tell them their scopes are POS, or did you just stand back and laugh? I think that would be quite an entertaining thing to watch

I just have to say, Mr. Pink your avatar is F-in funny

Is it possible to get the Bertrillium-Zantitium™ coating along with and illuminated Horus reticle? Or would this be too much to ask for?

its funny that certain high end scopes come in plain white boxes but these turds use the glossy box approach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone please tell me where I can get one of these, the militarys finest optics, I want to be snipery </div></div>

i doubt you could get one at the moment... the worlds finest military's are buying them all up... YIKES!!

There's a lot higher grade than counter sniper scopes. "Iron sights." Love it. Great video Mike though should have mentioned its unwise to watch this video while eating. I nearly chocked a few times.

Flyingbullseye

whats the joke i'm missing? I have one on my SKS and love it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instant classic, Mike!!! Thanks for the morning laughs!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SagebrushShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was super impressed with trackng on this scope. That was a great review. I can't believe no one else thought about making their windage and elevation adjustments on their military scopes silent! Duh! It's the same concept as suppressing the muzzle blast! Counter Sniper has taken military optics to a whole new level... really amazing. </div></div>

Sagebrush...I am going to assume that this post was made in jest.
grin.gif
If not, may God have mercy on your soul, sir!!
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Jest??? I don't know what you mean? I was being completely sincere
wink.gif
The last thing we need on The Hide is people using humor or sarcasm to berate an otherwise superior product like the Counter Sniper
grin.gif

Holy s**t! I just googled these things and found out they are real!!! I thought this whole thing was just a gag from the get go!!! I can't believe someone actually makes a scope called the Counter Sniper!!! Wow....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone done any torture testing on these scopes? They should be able to last since they are "he worlds finest military optical gunsight"</div></div>

Taking it out of the box without it breaking is enough of a test. I think any rifle destined to wear one would commit ritual suicide before the owner got that far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone done any torture testing on these scopes? They should be able to last since they are "he worlds finest military optical gunsight"</div></div>

Taking it out of the box without it breaking is enough of a test. I think any rifle destined to wear one would commit ritual suicide before the owner got that far. </div></div>

One of the many reasons no rifle of mine will ever be put within 100 yards of one

The last 1:10 of the review was the best!! Unfortunately I think the guys who would buy those would also fail to see the sarcasm in the review.. or the words "Don't buy this".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr Pink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i doubt you could get one at the moment... the worlds finest military's are buying them all up... YIKES!! </div></div> I'm sorry to correct you but they do have some Military Over Run Scopes for sale. We have one and we will not sell it to ANYONE... Really we could not bring ourselves to do that…

I thought about mounting it to a 22 but I could bring myself to do it. Maybe someday I can find a gun worthy of it. As Mute said. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mute</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Owning one of these would be torture testing.....the owner. </div></div>

Mike @ CST

I'm able to get 1/2" groups with mine at 100...

inches

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone please tell me where I can get one of these, the militarys finest optics, I want to be snipery</div></div>
At Red Jacket, of course!!!

This is why I have a hard time buying a Super Sniper...everyone may like it but I can't get past the name.

Good god! $7,179

http://www.countersniperoptics.com/cgist...d=1523742.15732

"What makes a riflescope cost up to 7000 dollars? It is the combination of the best components the world offers with an attention to detail on which your life can depend. These include:

Forged and milled pure Titanium or T6061 aircraft aluminum bodies.
Impact resistance to more than 5000 times the force of gravity.
Lenses of utterly flawless transmissivity, composited to aspheric lens elements to eliminate chromatic aberrations with apochromatic lenses with Extra Low Dispersion Glass.
Proprietary-230-+485°F degree stable pure optical glass
24 step vacuum Bertrillium-Zantitium™ multicoating, raises the light transmission coefficients to beyond anything achieved to date.
Massive 56mm primary objective lenses offer nearly triple the light transmission area of lesser designs.
Vacuum and lifetime sealed with a mixture of nitrogen and rare earth gasses.
Vaporless, fogless, mirageless- unaffected by atmospheric ranges from below sea level to 5 miles above it.
Waterproof for marine-ops, dustproof for desert warfare & ergonomically compatible with arctic gloves or desert heat.
Revolutionary front and rear reticle focal plane design dramatically reduces parallax & provides an immovable reticle plane with variable power accuracy identical to fixed power designs.
Selective ranging at power allows for 1 fourth to 1 milliradian ranging, zoomable as needed on FFP Models.
Variable power illumination to the reticle-red and green and black

Add these features to the specs below it yields a warfighting optic bordering the incomparable. They are in service today with elite Military and Law enforcement units in variable power ranges from 1-8x up to 10-40x, with a power range for nearly every known tactical application.

What makes a CounterSniper&trade Optic truly of value... put it in the hands of an American Warrior committed to liberty and let him annihilate those who would deny it to others...that value is priceless!"
hv2t6t.jpg

Well all I know is... with words like: Apochromcatic and titanium aspheric, Proprietary-Hi Flourite Leaded 99.997 % Pure Optical Glass, and Bertrillium-Zantitium describing their scopes... they must be good ..

Oh and the little white writing on the scopes means thet they are extra special..

They claim to have had a booth at SHOT. Did anyone go buy and check them out? I would honestly like to know if or how they repond to the criticism that they have been getting? Surely by now they have seen what has been posted across the internet.

You knew that sooner or later this just had to happen.

Wow.. I don't know what to say.

Wish I had the money to piss away and pick one up and really actually test the thing. However, all their sales gimicks alone are pretty pathetic. That alone makes me want to not give them the pleasure of my dime.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy sh*t they make a $5,279 scope!

http://www.countersniperoptics.com/cgist...d=1523742.15732 </div></div>

LOOOOL! that specs list is mind blowing. with a scope like that, i could shoot down the international space station. $5,279... that has to be illegal in some way.

I'm still in shock over the fact that this company actually exists. Does anyone here actually know anyone that's purchased one of these things?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SagebrushShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still in shock over the fact that this company actually exists. Does anyone here actually know anyone that's purchased one of these things?</div></div>
Yes, I know someone that has two of them. He is a gun guy but only on the superficial level. He read the ads, thought it was a great scope and bought two of them. He brought them out to me to look at and I tried really hard not to laugh but I couldn't help it. I am not sure if he has shot them yet. They reminded me of a plastic toy scope that would go on a kid’s air rifle. Very cheap looking is about as much as I can say about it. People buy them because they read the companies garbage and don’t know any better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SagebrushShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy s**t! I just googled these things and found out they are real!!! I thought this whole thing was just a gag from the get go!!! I can't believe someone actually makes a scope called the <span style="font-weight: bold">Counter Sniper</span>!!! Wow.... </div></div>

Careful there!!

There is another company that makes a line of scopes called the <span style="font-weight: bold">Super Sniper</span>. And they are actually pretty good scopes for the money!
wink.gif

This video should be a sticky.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They reminded me of a plastic toy scope that would go on a kid’s air rifle. </div></div>

You know you are giving plastic air rifle scopes a bad name with this comparison, right?

Have these guys that run counter sniper ever posted on this forum, and actually said who they were. I'm sure they follow this site, to see how bad they are bashed.
It is very obvious that their scopes are piles of chicom shit. I seriously doubt this scope could hold up to the recoil of a red rider BB gun, considering the turrets brake just from touching them.