• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hood Rats fight it out at Denny's

Re: Hood Rats fight it out at Denny's

I'd hit that ladybug..... with a bus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RemiG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing this is the "non-hood" intelligent fight you Gents are referring too..
</div></div>

Where is the destruction of private property?
No Denny's = no parity.

Oh trust me there was a NASCAR fight with destruction of property, I spared you"ll 4mins of dialogue that made my ears bleed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RemiG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh trust me there was a NASCAR fight with destruction of property, I spared you"ll 4mins of dialogue that made my ears bleed. </div></div>

Uh huh. Link?

Any guesses as to the percentage of participants that in one way or another were recipients of state or Federal tax dollars?

When you coddle people.....

Good luck

wow, I really don't like candy corn now

Goddamn,.... they tore this muthafucka up.

That was the clearest quote I could make out and it started at 1:12 through 1:18

The titty shot I metioned is also in there.

For a full transcript I would have to be paid.

Exemplary behavior. Obviously "relatives" of the ones responsible for St.Louis earning the distinction of murder capitol of the US.

Good bunch of kids I think that it aint the hood though because I work in the hood and there aint no dennys out here!

I love the stupid chicks who are walking around on broken china, carrying their shoes
laugh.gif

Dennys make you crazy ...yo.

#1= Angry (but cowardly) Gorillas having a temper tantrum at each other.

#2=Angry (not cowardly, but definitely clumsy) Spider monkeys having it out in a bitch-slap fest.

This is the reason why I live an hour outside of the city in the foothills. In our local diner this could not possibly happen. we are devoid of the indigenous hood rat.

The Dennys escapade reminded me of the monkey house at the zoo. Just short of throwing feces.

some people here need to just come out and burn that cross, you know you want to...

Someone should have barred the doors, set the place on fire and filed an insurance claim. By the by...those were some nice titties
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some people here need to just come out and burn that cross, you know you want to... </div></div>

Don't be so judgmental, use proper English and explain to them you are a member of a forum discussing firearms - they'll have plenty of opinions about you too.

Good luck

I thought that was just a typical night in Oak-town??? And did anyone that watched the video really expect anything less?? I like how the one guy walks calmly back, grabs his suit jacket, brushes it off and leaves. Luckily there wasnt any gunfire.

Some of the posts here are a magnet for the ban hammer. Just sayin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some people here need to just come out and burn that cross, you know you want to... </div></div>

Don't be so judgmental, use proper English and explain to them you are a member of a forum discussing firearms - they'll have plenty of opinions about you too.

Good luck </div></div>

The ignorance and poor behavior of the people on the vid is evident. No problem judging them on their behavior. It's the judging of people not in the vid that leads to my burning cross comment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only thing I understood was the girl in green had a huge rack. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phillik747</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Throwing a chair always causes a riot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHhE25NMp5s
</div></div>

Ha ha! I loved that show!

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only in America </div></div>