• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Hornady American Gunner 6.5 Creedmoor 140 BTHP

Ammunition for sale

GaTacoma

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2019
149 rounds of Hornady American Gunner 140gr BTHP. All the same lot #.
$170.00 shipped
AO9LivU.jpg

67I32sV.jpg

Reactions: 1911hombre
Oh it sold alright. :)

I did take delivery of it. Sorry!
Probably don't want to re-sell any of it do you? I just discovered on Sunday afternoon that I have a really inexpensive rifle...a T/C Compass...that seems to just love that ammo. I wanna buy more or get back to the reloading bench and try to replicate the recipe... :)

Sorry, picked it up for a friend. Our Bergara B14's seem to love it also. You might also want to check out PSA's ammo company, AAC. They have a 140gr BTHP 6.5 Creed offering that shoots pretty similarly to the American Gunner. I also had some luck with a load using Hornady 140gr BTHP's, 42.3gr of StaBall 6.5 with a COAL of 2.771" in some once fired S&B brass.

@boisepaw
Did you call to verify about it going to MD??? Cause I'm missing MD on the list from their own site

Ammunition Restrictions​

You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition for use in a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older to purchase ammunition for use in a handgun. All ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground. Ammunition cannot ship to a PO Box or APO/FPO addresses. Ammunition cannot be returned for any reason. Please consult applicable local laws before ordering.

Due to various state/local restrictions regarding ammunition, we are unable to ship orders containing ammunition to shipping addresses in the following states/territories at this time:

• Alaska
  • California
  • Connecticut
  • Guam
  • Hawaii
  • Illinois
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Puerto Rico
  • Washington DC
  • Virgin Islands

We are working to implement sales of ammunition to these areas that permit direct sales and will update this list as we are able to begin shipments to those states.

@boisepaw
Did you call to verify about it going to MD??? Cause I'm missing MD on the list from their own site

Ammunition Restrictions​

You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition for use in a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older to purchase ammunition for use in a handgun. All ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground. Ammunition cannot ship to a PO Box or APO/FPO addresses. Ammunition cannot be returned for any reason. Please consult applicable local laws before ordering.

Due to various state/local restrictions regarding ammunition, we are unable to ship orders containing ammunition to shipping addresses in the following states/territories at this time:

• Alaska
  • California
  • Connecticut
  • Guam
  • Hawaii
  • Illinois
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Puerto Rico
  • Washington DC
  • Virgin Islands

We are working to implement sales of ammunition to these areas that permit direct sales and will update this list as we are able to begin shipments to those states.
Have you ever ordered from this company? I’m not familiar with them.