• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Auto Charge Pro

General RE LEE

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2022
Middle TN
Anyone running the newer Hornady Auto Charge? I’ve been manually dropping powder and trickling with great accuracy, but I thought I would try an electronic dispenser

I've had one for a few months. It is easy to setup and use. It is rated at .1 grain accuracy. It can do better than that most of the time, however, it does throw occasional +/- .2 grains drops. I have a fx-120 scale and check the throws with it as it is accurate to .02 grains. The Auto Charge is available using Expert Voice at a good price.

Last edited:
Reactions: General RE LEE
I've had one for a few months. It is easy to setup and use. It is rated at .1 grain accuracy. It can do better than that most of the time, however, it does throw occasional +/- .2 grains drops. I have a fx-120 scale and check the throws with it as it is accurate to .02 grains. The Auto Charge is available using Expert Voice at a good price.

Did you adjust the settings or just used the factory settings?