• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Case Prep Center, any good?

Hornady Case Prep Center, any good?

I have a Lyman case prep center and I like it. It's significantly cheaper. It doesn't trim brass though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Vp H cmhb

It depends on what you already have. If you like your trimmer there is no reason to get the whole prep center. I just have the trio which has three connections that spin. I usually just use the chamfer and debur that come with the kit but you can put numerous attachments to it. It's a great tool to add to the bench.

I have the hornady prep center. It's a little pricey, but it's nice to be able to trim, ream and clean primer pockets, chamfer and debur all at once instead of individually. 6 rotating heads for any set up yo like. The trimmer fine tunes Easley and is very consistent from case to case. The machine running isn't loud either. If you prep alot of brass, it's worth it. ......Imo

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk