• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady gone nuts

Hi,

Quiet frankly IDGAF what you "hold" me, lolol.....
Is reading comprehension your downside or just stuck on stupid?
Where did you read anything I said about "forcing people to take a jab"?
I cannot help it that my answers do not fit your narrative, especially in your fantasy land questions of "IF This" and "IF That"......
I did not misjudge a thing...you asked a fantasy question and I gave you a real life answer......One in which put sand in your narrative vagina that NOBODY is voluntarily taking the vaccine.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Quiet frankly IDGAF what you "hold" me, lolol.....
Is reading comprehension your downside or just stuck on stupid?
Where did you read anything I said about "forcing people to take a jab"?
I cannot help it that my answers do not fit your narrative, especially in your fantasy land questions of "IF This" and "IF That"......
I did not misjudge a thing...you asked a fantasy question and I gave you a real life answer......One in which put sand in your narrative vagina that NOBODY is voluntarily taking the vaccine.

Sincerely,
Theis
Right......and I'm still waiting on those containers of primers that you talked about over a year ago.

Right......and I'm still waiting on those containers of primers that you talked about over a year ago.

Hi,

No you are not.
I do not owe you a thing or explanation of such.
Did you send payment?
Did you see me ask anyone for payment?
Did I take your order?
Once again that reading comprehension eludes you.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

No you are not.
I do not owe you a thing or explanation of such.
Did you send payment?
Did you see me ask anyone for payment?
Did I take your order?
Once again that reading comprehension eludes you.....

Sincerely,
Theis
That's because you couldn't deliver on that and probably never intended to, hence the reason for no explanation from you. You really are kind of a touchy fellow. I can read just fine, but you can't answer truthfully to very much it appears.
Don't let that fag get you bothered super stud.
Thanks for letting me shoot your rifle
So according to you I'm a fag, but you refer to Theis as a "super stud" who let you shoot his rifle. Well Humm....... You two have to stop this internet foreplay and get a room.

Hi,

LOLOLOLOLOL Yep you got me...
1635983142876.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
That's because you couldn't deliver on that and probably never intended to, hence the reason for no explanation from you. You really are kind of a touchy fellow. I can read just fine, but you can't answer truthfully to very much it appears.

So according to you I'm a fag, but you refer to Theis as a "super stud" who let you shoot his rifle. Well Humm....... You two have to stop this internet foreplay and get a room.
Fag

OUCH! That hurts. Kiss your boy friend with that mouth? You really need to expand your vocabulary, but then who knows, you're probably special ed, so I understand.
You are arguing with a gov sympathizer. Bottom of the barrel. Why bother.
Yes. Arms dealer from what I understand and will tow the .gov line in order to keep the $$ coming. He does have an interesting background:

Ukrainian by birth, USA citizen by Military Service. Retired from DDTC specializing in MENA International Business Development catering to Defense Industry.

So you have to give credit where credit is due. What I don't like about the guy is how he is always out there telling everyone how red, white, and blue he is, like on the Jan 28, 2021 pod cast he did. They speak of how he can track people down on the internet (now that's kinda creepy and un-American) and how the election was stolen (which I agree with). The disappearance of Belarusians, and how great the U.S. is. So fine.

What I don't get is how a guy with his background cannot see what is happening with the country. He claims there is no document for the vaccine mandate. Doesn't really matter in real time, since documents or not, it is being implemented. Ford just made a big announcement. Apparently has no problem with forcing people to take the stab as he has indirectly supported hornady with their forced vacc. and telling Hide members that boycotts don't work so why try. Why no support for alternate therapeutics, which are time proven, cheaper, safer, and more effective by .gov? Oh that's right, fascist companies like pfizer gave a bunch of $$ to d.c.

His trade mark LOL is wearing thin....................

Hi,

Let me try to show you why "boycotts" do not work due to the firearms industry having such short term memories.

Raise your hand if you have purchased an H&K in the last 4 years.

Raise your hand if you own a S&W product, a Daniel Defense product, a FLIR product, or a Ruger product.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Let me try to show you why "boycotts" do not work due to the firearms industry having such short term memories.

Raise your hand if you own a S&W product, a Daniel Defense product, or a Ruger product.

Sincerely,
Theis
I own none those.

In the last 40 years. 1 of those and only one.

Edit for the 4 year time frame.

Hi,

Raise your hand if you own a S&W product, a Daniel Defense product, or a Ruger product.

Sincerely,
Theis
I'll agree with that. So you don't take a stand? There has to be some push-back to make others think twice, and I'm not just talking 2nd. Seems like the elections this week were somewhat of a boycott on a lot of different levels. A lot of people went to a lot of trouble to work the elections.

If ridiculous mandates, crt, burdensome taxation/regulation can no longer be challenged, then what's the point of elections and laws? Veggie Joe ignores s.c. rulings, so let's just go full commie and let the chips fall. Law is now selectively applied, sliced and diced to fit the mold.

I really hope that I am wrong, and things are changing for the better. Time will tell, but I'll still continue with boycotts.

Sooo what happens when the trucking industry is hit with these mandates? That's the one that I'm keeping an eye on. You think Hornady is going to be a problem when they can't even ship product out the door?

We already have a huge logistics problem at the ports. Couple that with outfits like Werner, Schneider, UPS, and additional drivers not taking the jab and you have an explosive formula.

Hornady doesn't really have a choice and neither will you if Australia is any indicator. In this country we are more concerned with sports than freedom. We'll reap the whirlwind.
normal Americans will be replaced with subservient imported labor. then with no job, all the wealth will pass from the hands of normal Americans to the government and the imported labor.

what the government is doing is outright fascism. and it's hilarious that the left will accuse Trump of imaginary fascism but ignore the real thing which is happening now.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Hi,

Lets keep on question point in regards to "boycotts"....Answer those questions....

Sincerely,
Theis
Be glad to as soon as you answer a couple of my questions that you dance around. Let me re-praise it for you in yes or no only form:

1.)Are you for .gov and employers forcing employees and/or U.S. citizens to be injected with the covid vaccines and not have a free choice as to whether to accept or reject said vaccines? Yes or No?
2.)Should the citizen or employee be able to seek alternative therapeutics without coercion and/or threat of job/benefit loss? Yes or No?

normal Americans will be replaced with subservient imported labor. then with no job, all the wealth will pass from the hands of normal Americans to the government and the imported labor.

what the government is doing is outright fascism. and it's hilarious that the left will accuse Trump of imaginary fascism but ignore the real thing which is happening now.
I know this was part of a different post, but one other huge threat is AI. Trans-humanism is a growing threat and hopefully, I will be long gone before it grabs hold.

Be glad to as soon as you answer a couple of my questions that you dance around. Let me re-praise it for you in yes or no only form:

1.)Are you for .gov and employers forcing employees and/or U.S. citizens to be injected with the covid vaccines and not have a free choice as to whether to accept or reject said vaccines? Yes or No?
2.)Should the citizen or employee be able to seek alternative therapeutics without coercion and/or threat of job/benefit loss? Yes or No?

Hi,

1. Nope, never said nor eluded to such.

But this is not North Korea and most States function in a "Will To Work" protocol employer/employee relationship.
Don't like the boss-find a new job.
Don't like the uniform code-find a new job.
Don't like quarterly polygraph tests-find a new job.
Don't like the quarterly background checks-find a new job.
Don't like having to disclose all foreign countries you visit-find a new job.

2. Yes.

Hi,

Raise your hand if you own a S&W product, a Daniel Defense product, a FLIR product, or a Ruger product.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

So let me answer for you and show you how/why boycotts do not work as you think they do. (Due to short term memory and "purchase excuses")

We will use YOU as the perfect example to prove my point.

So to answer the first question of mine...
YOU absolutely own H&Ks within the last 4 years so per your own "boycott what does not align with you" stance; then by you directly supporting aka NOT boycotting H&K then you are indeed supporting the far lefts call for Palestinians to destroy Israel since H&K made the corporate stance in 2017 to cease all firearm sells to Israel for their stance on Palestine.

See the conflict and misinterpretation of attempting to connect dots that are completely on different pages?

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I don't own an HK because they're expensive. Thanks for making me feel better about my boycott abilities though

A big issue is that people don't follow outbreaks against vaccinated diseases on a regular basis, so they make the assumption that breakthrough cases don't exist. When there are measles outbreaks in the US, they tend to be about 50%-50% vaccinated and unvaccinated, though they are spawned in unvaccinated clusters. But because vaccination rates are so high, they are very controllable. But half or so of the kids getting the measles are fully vaccinated. Likewise, about 70% of kids who get chicken pox are fully vaccinated. I get that people don't understand this, and believe that these things are foolproof, but they really aren't, and especially when you are talking about a disease that is widespread and not "killed" like measles or smallpox. But that doesn't mean that none of these are vaccines.

And vaccinated people not only don't spread it more, but shed it more quickly so are contagious less long. The data you are talking about showed that breakthroughs with Delta had similar viral loads between vaccinated and unvaccinated, but the shorter duration of the vaccinated made them less overall contagious. On the other hand, since symptoms are much lower than for unvaccinated, they might be out in public more not knowing they are infected.

But.

The covid vacccine is three orders of magnitude more dangerous than the measles vaccine. Measles is far more contagious than covid. Measles is also orders of magnitude more severe for kids than covid. I don't see what measles has to do with this.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
But.

The covid vacccine is three orders of magnitude more dangerous than the measles vaccine. Measles is far more contagious than covid. Measles is also orders of magnitude more severe for kids than covid. I don't see what measles has to do with this.
That's not a but to what I said. What you said may be true, but it doesn't have anything to do with the misperception that all vaccines other than covid are an absolute force field against a disease.

I know this was part of a different post, but one other huge threat is AI. Trans-humanism is a growing threat and hopefully, I will be long gone before it grabs hold.
if you study marx-leninism, you'll see that they always said true communism would be achieved after the machines took over labor

Reactions: rady
Hi,

But this is not North Korea and most States function in a "Will To Work" protocol employer/employee relationship.

2. Yes.

Hi,

So let me answer for you and show you how/why boycotts do not work as you think they do. (Due to short term memory and "purchase excuses")

YOU absolutely own H&Ks within the last 4 years so per your own "boycott what does not align with you" stance; then by you directly supporting aka NOT boycotting H&K then you are indeed supporting the far lefts call for Palestinians to destroy Israel since H&K made the corporate stance in 2017 to cease all firearm sells to Israel for their stance on Palestine.

See the conflict and misinterpretation of attempting to connect dots that are completely on different pages?

Sincerely,
Theis
Nope isn't answer to my first question. Either Yes or No.

So far as your questions for me, you've made a mistake regarding the listed firearms. Do you know what it is?

When looking for a better long range rifle I had seen and heard great reports about your products, but to be honest, some of the things that you posted here on the Hide really turned me off:

" Not even fun.....He has a digital footprint wider than a Kardashian vagina. Fucking Ray Charles can see his shit on a 2" flip phone screen."

Hi,

Yet his IP address is Fort Myers Florida, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

So in my own silly way, as you would probably say, I boycotted your product.

I come to the Hide as it is one of the last forums where there is some real free speech that isn't heavily moderated. So being called a "narrative vagina," or a "fag" doesn't bother me a bit. I'm a newbie when it comes to prc and long range shooting.

What does bothers me is you flaunting the digital tracking crap in the podcast, looking up IP's and God knows what else on others. Don't we have enough of big brother in our lives without a guy like you acting like big brother?

Regarding the primers, thanks for the doc. as I wouldn't have an interest in that russian commie crap.......Talk about contributors to the problems in the Mideast.

How about getting back on topic of Hornady?

Rather than just outright saying F them, try contacting them and letting them know if they continue down this road they will loose support of the people. Tell them they should stand up for the little man and file a damn lawsuit against the administration on their employees behalf, to protect their individual rights. If you don’t speak up to those who have the ability to make a difference our rights are lost.

Let’s start calling them daily, every chance you get. Email them daily, make it abundantly clear as a 2nd amendment related company you stand up for the people or you loose our business.

Just my 2 cents.

Luke
Nope.....actions have consequences

That's not a but to what I said. What you said may be true, but it doesn't have anything to do with the misperception that all vaccines other than covid are an absolute force field against a disease.

Well you were not clear and you are uninformed. Here is a list of R0 for unvaxxed populations.

Measles is a fire whereas covid is a smolder.

As to vaccine effectiveness, it ranges from 99% to 25% and has a period of effectiveness from months to lifetime. By this it is meant prevents infection.

Smallpox vaccine is effective 95% of the time for 5+ years to prevent infection. Polio is higher. the covid vaccine is much lower. By any standard the covid vaccine is a joke compared to others.

Measles. About 1 in 4 individuals will be hospitalized and 1–2 in 1000 will die. Complications are more likely in children under age 5 and adults over age 20. MUCH worse than COVID.

Well you were not clear and you are uninformed. Here is a list of R0 for unvaxxed populations.

Measles is a fire whereas covid is a smolder.

As to vaccine effectiveness, it ranges from 99% to 25% and has a period of effectiveness from months to lifetime. By this it is meant prevents infection.

Smallpox vaccine is effective 95% of the time for 5+ years to prevent infection. Polio is higher. the covid vaccine is much lower. By any standard the covid vaccine is a joke compared to others.

Measles. About 1 in 4 individuals will be hospitalized and 1–2 in 1000 will die. Complications are more likely in children under age 5 and adults over age 20. MUCH worse than COVID.
You are comparing an active pan/endemic to dead diseases. The point remains that all vaccines have breakthrough cases and can be spread by vaccinated individuals, but the mitigating factor in that is that those diseases are so well vaccinated against, and have been for so long, that we don't see many vectors as we do in an active disease like covid.

Hi,

2. Yes.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

"We will use YOU as the perfect example to prove my point.

YOU absolutely own H&Ks within the last 4 years so per your own "boycott what does not align with you" stance; then by you directly supporting aka NOT".........
Is this some kind of joke or do you know that Rady actually owns H+K's in the time frame that you specify? If you do, how did you find that out? I thought that the Terms of Service prohibited putting that kind of information on this site. Looks like you make a habit of it from what I have read.
I'd like to know how you can find out that information so that I can play digital peek a boo too. Perhaps you could write a guide called how to flex your digital muscle and spy on others.
We all bitch about the NSA and spying, but maybe it is alive and well here on the Hide?

Theis is a good dude. Don't try to make him into some supervillain when all he is being is more reasonable than some people who have never had to employ people and build a business.

"We will use YOU as the perfect example to prove my point.

YOU absolutely own H&Ks within the last 4 years so per your own "boycott what does not align with you" stance; then by you directly supporting aka NOT".........
Is this some kind of joke or do you know that Rady actually owns H+K's in the time frame that you specify? If you do, how did you find that out? I thought that the Terms of Service prohibited putting that kind of information on this site. Looks like you make a habit of it from what I have read.
I'd like to know how you can find out that information so that I can play digital peek a boo too. Perhaps you could write a guide called how to flex your digital muscle and spy on others.
We all bitch about the NSA and spying, but maybe it is alive and well here on the Hide?

Hi,

I sure do know...per his own statements.
1636148566598.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

I sure do know...per his own statements.
View attachment 7735281

Sincerely,
Theis
Ok. Still doesn't explain the 4 year time frame that you set. Guess that's up to Rady to explain if he wants. What about all the other items that you list. Does he own those too? Really, how many people know all of the ins and outs of what company is doin' what to whatever country? I assume that that is part of your business, but I never knew that about hk.
Listening to your podcast and how the mod thought it was really cool with how you could track people, the tire pressure thing that spooked him, plus your remarks about how easy it is to do, makes me rather uneasy. Your claim that user names are the key, seems simplistic.

Wow! Love me a good cat fight! Carry On...:p

For nothing really. The vax mandate is not going to fly. Neither is the $450,000 they want to gift to every illegal alien. The lawsuits are already in the mail. A LOT OF THEM. It will take 'till the next election to get those squared away.

You all are doing exactly what those in power want you to do. Divide US. And conquer....

1636200614930.jpeg

For nothing really. The vax mandate is not going to fly. Neither is the $450,000 they want to gift to every illegal alien. The lawsuits are already in the mail. A LOT OF THEM. It will take 'till the next election to get those squared away.

You all are doing exactly what those in power want you to do. Divide US. And conquer....

View attachment 7735501
no what they're really doing is distracting you from the real issue. that is the $3.5 trillon bill that is not for just now, but eternity. Look here, not over there

Not 1 mention about the girl doing the youtube video! :oops: I'm the only pig who pictured her taking that top off.....? leave the glasses on honey.....good grief man! Meh....carry on curing cancer fellow members....

no what they're really doing is distracting you from the real issue. that is the $3.5 trillon bill that is not for just now, but eternity. Look here, not over there
I read this morning that they stayed up 'til midnight last night and passed the infrastructure bill approved by the senate $550B. The 3.5 trillion was just another liberal pipe dream. Don't know what those children (yes they are children) are smoking in their pipes but I want nothing to do with that :cautious:

Goes to show that 2.5 trillion from original bill was all going to pay for making the country their own full blown communist utopia.

View attachment 7735501

And sure enough, the first lawsuit just put a stop to the vax mandate this from about an hour ago:

1636229047651.png

Awww, no sentence about not being a super villian.....you member that time....? Did it ever get deleted.....I don't think it did :/
Oh my God, I made a mistake and wrote something stupid. Will God strike me down on the spot!!! I can never be forgiven and will pray every night that Csbarr will take pity on my soul.