• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Horus HoVR 5-20X50.. who has one?

Pink_Mist

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I have been curious about these for awhile and have not heard much. Does anyone own one and also own a gen 2 razor to compare it with so we have a universal standard? Just saying that because seems like everyone including myself has a Razor. I also own MK4s and a 25x Eotech Vudu.

I have picked up on some trash talking about Horus. "great reticles, not scopes" type of stuff.

That has been the echo. Thank you for the input. I have a M700 custom action with a 22" Bartlein. .308 Obmr. 11.25 twist. Its quite the shooter. I was considering finding a scope for it. I am sick of moving optics around. I once decided that one expensive scope is all I'd need and it could be moved around with my interest. Well now I have good glass on almost everything. Recently I obtained an Eotech Vudu which has impressed the hell out of me. If I could find one cheap enough I would gladly get another.

I asked" who has one"
dill hole says: optics are garbage.
also says: no experience with scopes.
also says: the individual whom shall remain nameless
also says: "todd hodnett is a fucking tool"

interesting.

I asked" who has one"
dill hole says: optics are garbage.
also says: no experience with scopes.
also says: the individual whom shall remain nameless
also says: "todd hodnett is a fucking tool"

interesting.
Shitposting 101. Prolly should have just said nothing at all.

ETA. I deleted my posts so as not to ruin your thread with shitposting. My apology. Maybe you’ll get the feedback you want to hear.

Last edited: