• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Hot July coyote

G

It was over 100 here again, im so sick of being stuck inside so i went out for a evening hunt and called up this young male.
First blood with new AR.
IMG_0405.jpg

Re: Hot July coyote

Yep in chest. 223 doesnt make a mess like my 243 with 95 gr BT.

Thats a nice dog, what part of OK are you in? I called some in yesterday just south of Lawton.

Nice work. You ought to come out here by Stillwater and help me thin the dogs off of my deer lease.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FPO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice work. You ought to come out here by Stillwater and help me thin the dogs off of my deer lease. </div></div>Let me know when ur ready im always up for a trip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coythtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FPO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice work. You ought to come out here by Stillwater and help me thin the dogs off of my deer lease. </div></div>Let me know when ur ready im always up for a trip.</div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice kill. That's a long ar, what is it?</div></div>

bushmaster varminter 24" barrel

About to throw on a Skull Camo paint job.