• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hot Peppers

Re: Hot Peppers

Growing up eating habaneros gave me a very high tolerance for heat. Not too long ago I challenged myself to the infamous bhut jolokia. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be mainly because I had practiced with extract. I'd love to try the trinidad scorpion (or whatever it's called) sometime soon.

I am Pete. This was a Naga variety, we had Scorpions last week. They make a great hot sauce, but being eaten by themselves can be torture.

"Irish" HELL!!! Joe is definitely a major French puss!!! Puking his balls off was one thing ,getting caught with that pair of fag panties on is a major slap in the face of Mother Ireland!!! MAN UP BITCH!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Irish" HELL!!! Joe is definitely a major French puss!!! Puking his balls off was one thing ,getting caught with that pair of fag panties on is a major slap in the face of Mother Ireland!!! MAN UP BITCH!!!! </div></div>

haha. I can't comment on his underwear. However I would like to see a video of you eating a Naga Morich/Viper or a Scorpion and handling it well
wink.gif