• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hot Take; Putin needs to just level Ukraine to save us from ourselves

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    So ok. I got into this whole OMG OMG Russians in Ukraine!1!1!! thing on day 1 because I was very interested in the David v Goliath tactics and wanted to see what the Russians were capable of against a country everyone looked at as a total underdog.

Not only are the Russians LOL bad at war but apparently Ukraine is just an ungrateful welfare state that reminds me a lot of the faggots in Kosovo we should have spent way less time protecting (against their will) and spent way more time rounding them up and dumping their entitled welfare asses into a giant hole in the ground.

From another thread, here is how that went.

Day 1 - Oh shit, the Russians invaded Ukraine

Days 2 & 3 - Trying to find videos that aren't fucking fake, or from a video game. Seems to be a gigantic lack of anything.

Day 4 - Wow, Ukraine is fighting back and isn't caving. Good for them. Kill some communists. Still looking for LiveLeak type shit. Nothing.

Day 6 - This is my total lack of surprise at the world's realization that the EU is a bunch of euroweenie faggots (this was around the time when Potato got on TV and was all like, we want to do sanctions but not too bad of sanctions because the EU asked us not to)

Day 10 - Wait, yeah, no, we're not fucking getting involved with this shit. So stop fucking asking Ukraine. Bunch of human trafficking money laundering whiny ass bitches.

Day 14 - I believe absolutely zero point zero of anything being reported and/or allegedly coming out of Ukraine or Russia about basically anything.

Day 20 - Ukraine flags start going up on houses in the US. I realize this is an indicator that you are retarded and 'support the current thing.'

Day 30 - I just do not give a fuck as to what is happening with Russia and Ukraine. They're still killing each other? Oh no, anyways.

Today - The only news from Ukraine I care about is if the gas prices are coming back down (and yes, I know this has very little to do with the price of gas)

So between everything going full bore retarded, to the guy 3 houses down from me flying a Ukraine flag (upside down for the first week) and now our .gov jumping over themselves to throw billions of dollars at this shit while Americans are struggling, due to .gov's mismanagement of basically everything they touch, I have adopted a new stance.

Putin should just level Ukraine and basically everyone, everywhere will be better off in the end. Except some Ukrainians. And US politicians. Therefore its like a trifecta or a sign from God that its a totally a good idea, or something.

OMG OMG German!1!1!!1 You're saying you're ok with killing Ukrainains?!???

Let me give that some thought. Ok..thought about it.

Yes, yes I am. And before you start feigning hurt feels over it, lets not forget that you didn't give a shit about Ukraine before any of this. The only difference is that I'm totally willing to admit it. Up until like 3 weeks ago your dumb ass was still calling it The Ukraine, nor could you even have found it on a map if I had pointed a gun at your dick and told you is was somewhere in Asia. So shut your face. Nobody cares.

We basically have two scenarios at this point.

Scenario 1 has us trying to prop up Ukraine thought money that we don't have, nor should be even remotely even thinking about sending them, let alone in a time with rampant inflation (which this is literally causing more of, WHILE inflation is already going on, what is that, inflation squared?), ridiculously high gas prices (how much fucking diesel are all those fucking tanks and planes using??) and just a total malaise of basically.....everything here at home.

This scenario results in something I'll call a Cold Vietnam. We're going to get so deep into it financially with horrible success/return that we continue to keep going deeper due solely on the fact that we already spent X amount of money and we 'stand with Ukraine'. None of that means fuck about shit. Let alone is it going to pay off in any meaningful way (you guys still waiting for .25 cent a gallon gas from the Iraq invasion?) to literally anyone who is indirectly paying the retards in Ukraine (RIU) tax every time they cash their paycheck or buy something. This will go on for literally FOR-EV-ER and will achieve 1 thing, and 1 thing only; the complete reliance on the US to prop up Ukraine in a way that would make Puerto Rico and Israel blush. And let's not even get into the human trafficking, money laundering and total corrupt kickback bullshit going on with everything; I mean seriously, how much of that $40B do you think the 'citizens of Ukraine' are getting? I'll tell you how much, $LOLOLOL

Or, we run with Scenario 2. You had a good run, but you're on your own Ukraine. Kill as many commies on the way out and good luck. Let's be serious here for a minute; why are WE involved? Take the horrible economy and state of our .gov out of the equation for a minute. Why are we involved at all? Let alone in a position that could pull us into a protracted conflict that has us not only propping up Ukraine but physically being at war? Over what? Whats to gain here? Risk vs reward is literally nonexistent regardless of if we even 'win'. What does winning even look like?

So anyways. Bye Ukraine, Imma head out.

In the short term, it'll be ugly. Large causalities on both the Ukrainian and Russian side. CNN will be butthurt about all the bullshit propaganda Ukraine puts out about how they set a school on fire and planted a Russian gas can next to the school building or some shit.

Meanwhile, the rest of us

iu

And I mean, there will be consequences from that strong and diverse European Union right, right??

Yeah, I thought so.

So Ukraine fights back, takes loses, so does Russia and we're not involved at all. So we can now take all that money you just 'found' to go build a border wall, remove gas tax prices and make sure Americans are taken care of, right?

Let it burn.

Last edited:
    Basically, yes.

But I would send NLAWs over just to make it a good fight.

Other than that, I think we have enough problems here at home that are borderline impossible to fix without burning the whole thing down, so maybe we should try to fix those before we fix Украина.

Something about a log in our eye and a speck of dust in someone else's, some smart guy said something like that once.

Although in our case our president has a suprise log in his pants accidentally and his son is doing dust off a hookers ass somewhere, so maybe the saying needs to be applied with discretion.

All you have to do is look at the list of people who are crying and whining over Ukraine ranging from Schumer and Pelosi to Sean Penn and George Clooney. And realize that it has nothing to do with freedom, but is every bit of the money laundromat that people have said it is for years.

If that crowd is for Ukraine I’m against it.

Only benefit is Europe and the greater area importing less energy from Russia for the next few years until they gut lulled to sleep again.

The rest is irrelevant, minus having first hand knowledge of Russian weapons and tactics. Not that we are fighting Russia anytime soon but they do export etc.

Less energy export equals less money for Russia to cause trouble via proxy in the future. And less Russian money means a weaker China.

Europe as a whole is still a useless welfare state, but they aren’t Chinese or Muslim which is a plus on the world stage.

Not saying we should be spending or dying over there, but if it takes “Ukraine” to open the pumps in the US again (either because Biden is out or his hand is forced), so be it.

It’s not happening any other way, and when our pumps are open …the US benefits.

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    I like it and agree but I have a couple questions.

Will Russia would stop with Ukraine or keep going? Is this really Russia's best effort (it's been that bad)?

Would it be a terrible thing if Russia took all of Europe and then we had a good old fashioned war to take Europe back (again) but start flying American flags in each free country this time? We would need to do something to keep Chyna out of all of this... Let them invade Australia?

How about holding the bear pokers responsible for starting it all instead?
    Oh come on Brother, that'd be too much like right and as you know " the plan " has to be fulfilled . How and where all this fits into " the plan " ,I'm not sure......yet. But, " watchmen watch " .......and I be a watching. Things getting interesting ain't they?

All good points about staying out and not being involved, but I disagree. What's wrong with the communist, senile, puppet's policy is not supporting Ukraine against the invading Russians. It's being a fucking idiot and talking about it openly for supposed political benefit. However, asking these woke, anti-American motherfuckers to do something for our nation rather than for themselves is a bridge way too far.

We should have let Europe gnash their teeth and lament the poor Ukrainians while we deployed Army SF to Poland to train Uke commandos, and covertly got weapons and munitions into Ukrainian fighter's hands sans NATO, EU, or God forbid UN. This giving of financial aid to a notoriously corrupt government is is just stupid, and my guess is that the vast majority of the $40+B will never been seen in Ukraine, but will go to the friends and families of big Dems who run 501c3s, and NGOs.

This administrations rhetoric (like in everything else) does not match their actions, and why would a thoroughly corrupt and ideologically blinkered gaggle of fools do anything remotely intelligent or logical? This country is being run by Marxist clowns.

I like it and agree but I have a couple questions.

Will Russia would stop with Ukraine or keep going? Is this really Russia's best effort (it's been that bad)?

Would it be a terrible thing if Russia took all of Europe and then we had a good old fashioned war to take Europe back (again) but start flying American flags in each free country this time? We would need to do something to keep Chyna out of all of this... Let them invade Australia?
    russia does not have the ability to go farther at this point in time

possibly a multi front to begin with, but they have given the "free world" a few months to mobilize

they try and move into a "western nation" they are now up against modern airforces, accurate cruise missiles that can hit behind russian lines and proper air defenses...different story than ukraine

i also believe their economy will not allow them to spend what it would take, its not 1950 where a few dollars went a long way

things cost billions not not a few million anymore, and the population has access to the rest of the world

behind the iron curtain they believed that they had it as good or not that much worse, put a modern country under a war time economy while being the aggressor...not going to last

additionally we have now noticed that they are inept at fighting a limited conventional offensive war

All good points about staying out and not being involved, but I disagree. What's wrong with the communist, senile, puppet's policy is not supporting Ukraine against the invading Russians. It's being a fucking idiot and talking about it openly for supposed political benefit. However, asking these woke, anti-American motherfuckers to do something for our nation rather than for themselves is a bridge way too far.

We should have let Europe gnash their teeth and lament the poor Ukrainians while we deployed Army SF to Poland to train Uke commandos, and covertly got weapons and munitions into Ukrainian fighter's hands sans NATO, EU, or God forbid UN. This giving of financial aid to a notoriously corrupt government is is just stupid, and my guess is that the vast majority of the $40+B will never been seen in Ukraine, but will go to the friends and families of big Dems who run 501c3s, and NGOs.

This administrations rhetoric (like in everything else) does not match their actions, and why would a thoroughly corrupt and ideologically blinkered gaggle of fools do anything remotely intelligent or logical? This country is being run by Marxist clowns.
    on one hand i 100% agree with letting europe deal with it

they knew it was coming and they funded it, so let them burn for always trying to stick it to the US

but on the other hand we all know that 10 years from now we will be fighting the same proxy war just in poland or on germanys boarder...and then we have to send in american troops

we send money now and let it be a shit show, but its saving us more money and american blood in the future

its a bad deal wither way but im not sending amreican lives to countries that can take care of themselves....and we know we have to save their ass again

russia does not have the ability to go farther at this point in time

possibly a multi front to begin with, but they have given the "free world" a few months to mobilize

they try and move into a "western nation" they are now up against modern airforces, accurate cruise missiles that can hit behind russian lines and proper air defenses...different story than ukraine

i also believe their economy will not allow them to spend what it would take, its not 1950 where a few dollars went a long way

things cost billions not not a few million anymore, and the population has access to the rest of the world

behind the iron curtain they believed that they had it as good or not that much worse, put a modern country under a war time economy while being the aggressor...not going to last

additionally we have now noticed that they are inept at fighting a limited conventional offensive war
    I agree they can't do it all at once, but once a decade and they can handle it. See Crimea and Ukraine...

but on the other hand we all know that 10 years from now we will be fighting the same proxy war just in poland or on germanys boarder...and then we have to send in american troops
    highly doubtful. The Russians have proved to be completely inept at fighting a conventional war against a poorly armed, out dated, and nearly non existent actual military. You think they have any chance against a modern military on a NATO border? LOL

They literally couldn’t take over their crack head neighbors house and you think there is even a remote chance they are going to try and break into the fortress of a house on the other side of town? No

highly doubtful. The Russians have proved to be completely inept at fighting a conventional war against a poorly armed, out dated, and nearly non existent actual military. You think they have any chance against a modern military on a NATO border? LOL

They literally couldn’t take over their crack head neighbors house and you think there is even a remote chance they are going to try and break into the fortress of a house on the other side of town? No
    actually i dont but European military forces are a joke

we were led to believe in 1975 the germans could hold out for 2 weeks until we got there....not even close

think about it,

a few years ago when syria was heavy the entire french airforce was unable to do more than 6 sorties a day...6 in a WHOLE day because of combat readiness

from the geman parliament a few years ago:

"No submarines and none of the air force's 14 large transport planes were available for deployment due to repairs."

theyve always been a joke

There are people who literally post up on here that the Russian Military is "going easy" on Ukraine for humanitarian reasons.

If they had to fight a country like Turkey it would be game over for the Russians. Either hit the nuke button or human wave attacks.

Ukraine is a major producer of grains and other produce, and the US imports a significant amount from them (as do several other countries). They also produce heavy metals and gasses that are critical to modern technology including computer chip production.

The whole supply/demand thing is a very delicate balance. If Ukraine was leveled, the impact across food and tech industries would be devastating.

Reactions: diverdon

we were led to believe in 1975 the germans could hold out for 2 weeks until we got there....not even close

think about it,

a few years ago when syria was heavy the entire french airforce was unable to do more than 6 sorties a day...6 in a WHOLE day because of combat readiness

"No submarines and none of the air force's 14 large transport planes were available for deployment due to repairs."

Actually, if you look at the history of the last century, "THEY" and "HAVEN'T" always been a joke. Matter of fact, they started the last two World Wars.....

Might be the reason why their military is 'cut-off-at-the-knees', no?

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    Basically, yes.

But I would send NLAWs over just to make it a good fight.

Other than that, I think we have enough problems here at home that are borderline impossible to fix without burning the whole thing down, so maybe we should try to fix those before.
    Only way our ship gets fixed is to sink it, drown the rats and then haul it off the bottom for complete refit. Voting, negotiating or compromising is an exercise in futility . The sooner we get the fuck on with it the less our kids will have to suffer.

Actually, if you look at the history of the last century, "THEY" and "HAVEN'T" always been a joke. Matter of fact, they started the last two World Wars.....

not sure about that, trying to compare 80 years ago to today is a pretty far stretch

just because they started them doesnt mean they won

their economy just isnt big enough to have a serious military

the population in 2020 is almost the same as the population around WWII

WWII we had 140 mil and they had 70 or so if i remember

today we have 330 mil and they have 80 or so

they just dont generate enough revenue to spend on a sizable force

germany has approx 240 tanks, our imported javelins have destroyed more tanks than that so far in ukraine never mind other weapons

the European nations just dont have "enough stuff" to put up a defense or long duration offense

Ukraine is a major producer of grains and other produce, and the US imports a significant amount from them (as do several other countries). They also produce heavy metals and gasses that are critical to modern technology including computer chip production.

The whole supply/demand thing is a very delicate balance. If Ukraine was leveled, the impact across food and tech industries would be devastating.

It would be cool to see "tech" industries be brought to their knees. 99% of what they manufacture is made in china anyway. Win win.

They are a joke now. And it's not our problem.

Let Europeans clean up their own shitholes on their own. We're plenty busy here.

It would be cool to see "tech" industries be brought to their knees. 99% of what they manufacture is made in china anyway. Win win.
    Check your facts.

Taiwan is the major producer of chips used for things like autos, and the US is around 10%. China assembles a lot of things but they don't produce the raw materials.

Regardless, if Russia "leveled" Ukraine, they would become the only significant source of critical materials.

Check your facts.

Taiwan is the major producer of chips used for things like autos, and the US is around 10%. China assembles a lot of things but they don't produce the raw materials.

Regardless, if Russia "leveled" Ukraine, they would become the only significant source of critical materials.
    Fuck it let it all burn

The sooner the better

211101-veggie_import_competition_1_450px.png

The only thing Ukraine exports of significance to anyone in the United States is laundered money. Fuck Ukraine, and fuck their dirty government.

211101-veggie_import_competition_1_450px.png

The only thing Ukraine exports of significance to anyone in the United States is laundered money. Fuck Ukraine, and fuck their dirty government.
    not knowing the info but the flip side is..

if Ukraine is a heavy exporter to other countries then the elimination of that product on the market will cause countries like mexico (above) to start shipping their product to countries in need

limiting US imports causing scarcity and/ or raising prices

i still say screw'm though

We also control what we export. Now Mr. Potato Head would probably want us to export more at the expense of the American people

Reactions: brianf
    What products are EU countries going to import from across the ocean?

9f678c993013d7b8.jpg
    U.S.%20Imports%20of%20Vegetables%20web_0.png

Tell me which of these don't spoil crossing the ocean. Garlic, potatoes, dried beans, and onions.

What we are seeing with food prices has nothing to do with Ukraine. Their grain for the year is in the ground. Their grain from last year is in storage.

We control what we grow too. Tens of thousands of acres go into dry land corn that produces minimal yields in this area because of lack of water. The government pays them to grow it. Most of them grew wheat before.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    onions, potatoes, take several months to spoil.. they "travel well" lol

add to it the CRP programs are the biggest scam there is, should be forced to plant and grow or loose it to someone who will

not saying build condos on it, but if "your" a farmer...you should have to farm the land or get penalized

not farming every available inch is artificially keeping prices and up and exports down

as for shipping product, it possible they time the crops and shipping times so they ripen on the "way"

if the product doesnt have to be vine ripened they pull it early

onions, potatoes, take several months to spoil.. they "travel well" lol

add to it the CRP programs are the biggest scam there is, should be forced to plant and grow or loose it to someone who will

not saying build condos on it, but if "your" a farmer...you should have to farm the land or get penalized

not farming every available inch is artificially keeping prices and up and exports down

as for shipping product, it possible they time the crops and shipping times so they ripen on the "way"

if the product doesnt have to be vine ripened they pull it early
    Hey man take it easy, I enjoy owning hunting land and having the government pay my debt payments :ROFLMAO:

Hey man take it easy, I enjoy owning hunting land and having the government pay my debt payments :ROFLMAO:
    I’m not a farmer …farthest things from it lol

But I pheasant hunt in Kansas, so I get info from the ranch owners over the years.

Reactions: rlsmith1
    One thing to keep in mind Ukraine has pretty women. Ya I know Its a stretch.
    Always the citizens that suffer, yes USA people are suffering Thanks to Hiel Biden and Handlers.

Farmers should be forced to grow so many crops that the prices fall so far that they can’t make a profit. And if they don’t, their land should be confiscated by the government and given to someone who will…

think about it,

While most European force sizes are a joke, what do they have is not outdated shit from the 60s/70s. Any amount of modern SAM sites, carriers, subs, battleships, and modern fighters would completely deny Russian air units, hell it seems Russians are denied a majority of the air by shoulder fired weapons alone. The Russians have zero usable stealth aircraft
    There are people who literally post up on here that the Russian Military is "going easy" on Ukraine for humanitarian reasons.

If they had to fight a country like Turkey it would be game over for the Russians. Either hit the nuke button or human wave attacks.
    I do also believe this is true to a point. I have seen very little massive bombing runs leveling cities, which I do think they are capable of but haven’t done. On the other hand against any NATO force that wouldn’t be an option for the reasons stated in above response.

Farmers should be forced to grow so many crops that the prices fall so far that they can’t make a profit. And if they don’t, their land should be confiscated by the government and given to someone who will…
    We should definitely let all our farming and crops be handled by the government. They will most definitely produce crops most cost effectively, with proper yields, and bring the correct amount and variety to market. What could possibly go wrong!

(Post is just as much sarcasm as yours, yes I know you are being sarcastic)

One reason that we don’t see massive bombing runs is the Russians don’t have a “b-52”.

They only have a few blackjacks and all the bears are rigged for air launched cruise missiles.

They actually don’t have the capability to “carpet bomb”

Despite the other reason you stated

One reason that we don’t see massive bombing runs is the Russians don’t have a “b-52”.

They only have a few blackjacks and all the bears are rigged for air launched cruise missiles.

They actually don’t have the capability to “carpet bomb”

Despite the other reason you stated
    That’s surprising, didn’t know that.

It’s funny. You can tell who watches the mainstream media just by there comments. Sadly it’s clear lots of people actually believe the propoganda mainstream media. They have been trained to believe everything the media shills speed out, without question.Fact is If Russia so desired Ukraine would be a fishing pond rite now. As far as NATO aka Americas second Army . One strategic strike and the nato group would be completely crippled. This is a money grab by the crooked politicians. I don’t care which party . They are one and the same. If there was war raging U2 wouldn’t be giving open air concerts. Wake up sheeple. Turn off you televisions and actually think for yourself for a second. Remember it’s the American Army that hosts on base transgender beauty pageants . Just sayin. LOL
    F798C7C4-D948-4F44-B4B5-9E5185834BEA.jpeg

You're insane if you think farmers should be able to choose what crops they grow each year

It’s funny. You can tell who watches the mainstream media just by there comments. Sadly it’s clear lots of people actually believe the propoganda mainstream media. They have been trained to believe everything the media shills speed out, without question.Fact is If Russia so desired Ukraine would be a fishing pond rite now. As far as NATO aka Americas second Army . One strategic strike and the nato group would be completely crippled. This is a money grab by the crooked politicians. I don’t care which party . They are one and the same. If there was war raging U2 wouldn’t be giving open air concerts. Wake up sheeple. Turn off you televisions and actually think for yourself for a second. Remember it’s the American Army that hosts on base transgender beauty pageants . Just sayin. LOLView attachment 7872971
    talk about drinking the koolaid. how much of that silly meme is actuay true?

If we didn't export our food sources to other countries, we wouldn't have to worry about the food part. The heavy metals and other scientifical shit.. I have no idea.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper