• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hotshotphotography IS EVERYONE OK??

Averagejoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Behind You!!!
Just checking in to see if Hotshotphotography is ok. I know he is based in Haiti and with this massive earthquake he might be in some shit...

Re: Hotshotphotography IS EVERYONE OK??

Our Orphanage is 6 mles from the epicenter of the quake. We are in trouble

Update

I just spoke with REUTERS News.

The National Palace went the whole way down.

The UN base collapsed. It was 1 mile away from us.

All of Port AU Prince is without power.

The airport is closed. REUTERS are sending a news crew to Dominion Republic and driving in.

Citi Soleil is unknown. Mission Ranch orphanage is unknown.

Thousands will be dead. This is going to be a bad one

Pray for our staff and children at Mission Ranch

We need donations bad.
If you want to help us go to Faminerelieffoundation.com There is a donation paypal on our site

Look at the clip. We are located out by the ocean close to the telephone pole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7okWM0dAX5A

I have dropped a line to Wyclef and Yele Haiti as they are boarding a plane at Teterboro airport in NJ right now. Hopefully he will be able to get close enough to give a status update. Where exactly is it at so I can relay info..

Please keep us up to date. Are you in the States?

I'm also connecting via Twitter to a few people on the ground to see if I can get any update for you.

I don't know if it will produce but I will try hitting up the Chicago area and see if I can raise funds. Once again the more info you can give me about your mission will help to dictate my success.

Famine Relief Foundation

<span style="font-weight: bold">faminerelieffoundation.com</span>

There is a donation function right on the FRF site.

I am trying to get a flight as soon as the airport in PAP opens.

WE just built a new Mission Ranch Medical Clinic. I must see if it is still standing, then we can put it to work

Thank you

Average Joe.- Our orphanage is in Boston, Citi Soleil. There has been no news come out of there as of yet. Anything would be helpful.

The closest airports available to land are Hinche and Cap Haitian both 5-7 hours drive from PAP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotshotsphotography</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Famine Relief Foundation

<span style="font-weight: bold">faminerelieffoundation.com</span>

There is a donation function right on the FRF site.

I am trying to get a flight as soon as the airport in PAP opens.

WE just built a new Mission Ranch Medical Clinic. I must see if it is still standing, then we can put it to work

Thank you

Average Joe.- Our orphanage is in Boston, Citi Soleil. There has been no news come out of there as of yet. Anything would be helpful.

The closest airports available to land are Hinche and Cap Haitian both 5-7 hours drive from PAP.
</div></div>

Wyclef is in the air as we speak The Presidential Palace is FLAT!!! HE said he will do his best to get a look but no promises...

2434348.bin

Glad to hear you are OK Hotshot. Prayers out from my family to your orphans and staff.

This quake looks real bad and so close to home. These people are going to need your/our help more than ever.

The Atlantic side of the world is not known for too many these. Makes me think that here in the US we are about due for our own shake-up.

Many prayers sent, donations to follow.

Still no news Hotshot. I will keep you abreast when and if I hear something. Have you heard anything yourself? Communication is coming but its slow and limited.

I cant get through at all.

Its killin me wondering if my children are alive or not

I pulled together a medical team from miami that will head down there on Sat. They will use our clinic.

We built our Medical clinic with extra rebar and concrete to stand against hurricanes. We never once thought about an earthquake.
I would imagine that it is still intact. It is fully stocked with supplies.
I think we should be able to do some good for the injured.

I fly down Monday to see whats left and try to rebuild.

We still need donations bad. If you would ike to make a donation go to:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Faminerelieffoundation.com</span>

Hope all is well with those kids, I thought about hotshot as soon as I hear of the news. Best of luck!

what is the name of the orphanage? I have a contact that is taking photos and relaying via Twitter and Skype as he gets them. I may be able to get photos.

The Lord has richly blessed us!

I just spoke with our Dir. Robinson.

All of our staff lived. Sadly, Jimmy one of our staff members, his daughter was crushed in the
quake. Robinsons Father was crushed as well. Both perished.
We are missing one child- Angelo. All other children are accounted for. Some have deep cuts from the
tin and wood but they will survive.

Our Medical clinic is untouched and open at this moment serving the population.
Part of our roof collapsed on building One in the Orphanage.
Our church sustained the most damage and is broken open on both ends

Our generator and sound system seem fine so we will still have church this Sunday.

The injuries are horrific with some people being brought to us with out legs.

We are running out of meds and bandages. We need money badly!!!

We have a medical team on the way from Haiti Clinic in Miami. They should arrive tomorrow.
They to will run out of meds in days.

The prison was destroyed and the gang members got out. They got the guns from the collapsed police department and are already having major gun battles with the police in Citi Soleil.

I fly down Monday with my Cousin Marty and Pastor Wayne.

First we will bury Robinsons Father and the little girl.
We will but concrete and rebar and hire a work crew to rebuild our church
We will work in the medical clinic helping with injuries
Finally we will begin to do mobile clinics down in Souterre.

Again I make a request for donations. Between funerals, meds and rebuilding we will be out of funds in days.
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Faminerelieffoundation.com</span>

We thank the Lord for sparing Mission Ranch and all within. To His name be the glory !!

Blessings

Mark

Thank God for the good report. It sounds like it could have been much, much worse. Praying that you find Angelo safe and sound, have a safe flight Monday, and that you can touch the lives of many with your goodwill. Thank you for doing what you feel you should do.

Guys, the website Mark links to looks to be his own site. If you're looking to donate to this cause, this is probably the best way to be sure your money goes to the right place - by giving through one of our own.

http://faminerelieffoundation.com/

Mark, you are doing the Lord's work. Please keep us posted when you are able.

God bless,
Erik

i'm thankful i came across this thread and am blessed to be able to contribute. thanks to you mark and to your staff for being the hands and feet. i'm praying for your mission believing that even in times of tragedy all things work together for his good. grace and peace. dustin

MArk,

The lord works in mysterious ways. Glad to hear most are alright.. Please keep us posted..

Donation sent and prayer is always going up for the Haitians, especialy the little kids.Thank you Mark for being there.