• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

House Impeaches Sec. Mayorkas

I'm glad it happened but am still a bit pessimistic about what will happen..... I mean us conservatives are so used to being underwhelmed by any sort of progress toward what we see as common sense.

Reactions: JimTN and 101st
While I’m glad it happened and he should be fired or imprisoned for treason, my fear is that this circus only helps the Dems. By focusing all the blame on Mayorkas, it is being deflected from Biden. Same with them blaming congress for the open border when it’s all on Biden. The American people won’t remember Biden’s executive orders his first week in office. They’ll only remember what the TV told them today.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
IYKYK
IMG_0372.jpeg

Glad to see it, and I’d like to see it continue. To the extent the existing process can be used, use it. Still, there needs to be real consequences as well.

My take on this whole thing is it reminds me of discipline in the military.

This guy got the equivalent of a letter of counseling, or at worst, a letter/verbal reprimand.

Article 15 isn't even a big deal and what he got was less than that.

Courts Martial is the next level before booting them out or jail time.

That fuck stick didn't even get close.
He got a public counseling with the LOR.
Big fucking deal.

They need to start hanging people for treason.

Back in the day traitors were drawn and quartered.

I'm waiting.
Na, they don't go after treasonous traitors anymore.

Thats one of the things, along with opening the borders, George H.W. Bush meant in his '89 speech when he introduced "a kinder, gentler nation. A new-world-order."

Anytime a member of the swamp (either side) loses their job the American people win.
In the end, the law'll never catch and hold them. In a year or two, they'll be back in business. New names, new messenger boys, same old story ...

• Love
Reactions: Im2bent
OK... now do Joe Biden for bribery, money laudering, racketeering, being elected president while being a Foreign Agent (basically treason, and espionage).

but we all know that will never happen.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Personally I think we're all over thinking this stuff. There's a way to stop all the political shenanigans basically overnight.

- If an elected official participated in pedophilia = public execution
- If an elected official willingly works against securing our border; allowing terrorists and enemies of the country free access = public execution
- If an elected official commits any crime where a general member of the public would be imprisoned for doing the same thing (insider trading, accepting bribes etc) = public flogging and then imprisoned for 2x as long.
- If an elected official or judge allows repeat criminals back into public, and that criminal reoffends = the official/judge should serve alongside the criminal as they are now party-to-the-crime as it couldn't have occurred without their direct assistance.

Just imagine how rapidly things in this country would turn around...

Personally I think we're all over thinking this stuff. There's a way to stop all the political shenanigans basically overnight.

- If an elected official participated in pedophilia = public execution
- If an elected official willingly works against securing our border; allowing terrorists and enemies of the country free access = public execution
- If an elected official commits any crime where a general member of the public would be imprisoned for doing the same thing (insider trading, accepting bribes etc) = public flogging and then imprisoned for 2x as long.
- If an elected official or judge allows repeat criminals back into public, and that criminal reoffends = the official/judge should serve alongside the criminal as they are now party-to-the-crime as it couldn't have occurred without their direct assistance.

Just imagine how rapidly things in this country would turn around...
And who is going to enforce these rules?

And who is going to enforce these rules?
I'll volunteer if that's what you're asking.

Shouldn't be too hard to get the non-mentally retarded portion of the population (typically Conservatives, Classic Liberals + Libertarians, aka anyone not a modern leftist) to agree that everything I laid out is "common sense" and should be law. Maybe not everyone would agree with public execution, but once you get through the first culling I imagine it wouldn't be needed anymore. Once it's in place and established, the bad eggs so to speak will be pushed out very, very quickly.

Reactions: 10ring'r
OK... now do Joe Biden for bribery, money laudering, racketeering, being elected president placed as a puppet while being a Foreign Agent (basically treason, and espionage).

but we all know that will never happen.