• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Houston Armory's 1st Integrally Suppressed SBR

Houston Armory

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2008
Houston Texas
www.houstonarmory.com

<span style="font-size: 14pt">We at Houston Armory are excited to announce the market's first ever line of all Billet and Forged, Integrally Suppressed, 300 Blackout AR-15 rifles. Our unique design features our own 8” proprietary stainless steel match grade barrels inside of our own Houston Armory Hand-guards. Our Integrally Suppressed Hand-guards are 2.4 inches in height and width and are constructed using 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Inside of the hand-guard you can find our own Stainless steel gas block with our logo along with our revolutionary monolithic baffle. During the design process we tried to make as much of the internals of our Suppressed Hand-guards in stainless steel as we could to ease with carbon buildup and removal while still providing a light manageable short barreled rifle. This upper is driven by a M16 (heavy) bolt carrier group and it all comes in at under 5 pounds. Our Billet lowers will come equipped with a high grade match trigger and with an ambidextrous bolt release and safety and other ergonomic upgrades. An optional forged lower without our upgrade package will be available to those wishing customize their own rifle lowers.

<span style="color: #FF0000">12" ALL BILLET COMPLETE SBR </span>

Chambered in 7.62x35 (300 Blackout)
8” Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel
1:8 Twist Ratio
M4 Feed Ramps
7075 Class III Anodized Billet Upper
12” Hand-guard Machined from 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Class III Anodized
Grade 8 Machine Screws
3 Tango Down Scar Panels
M16 (heavy) BCG
Staked Gas key
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
4.07 lb Upper receiver
7075 Class III Anodized Billet Lower w/ Built in ambi bolt release
Ambidextrous Safety
Geissele SSA trigger
Vltor 6 position buffer tube
Staked Castle Nut
Ergo Grip
and the users choice of either Magpul CTR or ACSI stock</span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Contact us directly: 281-208-GUNS(4867) or Email [email protected] for inquiries or more information or you can order off of our products page at www.HoustonArmory.com </span></span></span>

Re: Houston Armory's 1st Integrally Suppressed SBR

Will you be offering just the suppressed upper?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crshep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you be offering just the suppressed upper? </div></div>

we sure will, in a billet and a less expensive forged version.

here ya go

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Chambered in 7.62x35 (300 Blackout)
8” Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel
M4 Feed Ramps
7075 Class III Anodized Billet Upper
Class III Anodized
Grade 8 Machine Screws
3 Tango Down Scar Panels
M16 (heavy) BCG
Staked Gas key
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
4.07 lb Upper receiver</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">
Chambered in 7.62x35 (300 Blackout)
8” Stainless Steel Barrel
M4 Feed Ramps
Forged Upper w/ forward assist
Class III Anodized
Grade 8 Machine Screws
3 Tango Down Scar Panels
M16 (heavy) BCG
Staked Gas key
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle </span></span>

Will a Form 4 need to be filed on the suppressed upper? I already have an SBR lower.

You'd just need a tax stamp for the integral suppressor. Good looking stuff.

Pretty cool looking lowers with your HA engraving. Any thoughts of a pistol lower or version? I've got a zombie killer lower built up as a pistol with a 45 acp 10" upper on it. I just sent it in to SRT Arms for the integral treatment.

Are you selling stripped lowers too? shit, I guess I could just go to your website and see! Give big Maxie a pat on the head for me.

Cheers,
Breeze

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AMG04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will a Form 4 need to be filed on the suppressed upper? I already have an SBR lower. </div></div>

if you already have a lower then all you need is the form 4 for the suppressor.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Southbreeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty cool looking lowers with your HA engraving. Any thoughts of a pistol lower or version? I've got a zombie killer lower built up as a pistol with a 45 acp 10" upper on it. I just sent it in to SRT Arms for the integral treatment.

Are you selling stripped lowers too? shit, I guess I could just go to your website and see! Give big Maxie a pat on the head for me.

Cheers,
Breeze </div></div>

We kicked around the idea of pistol lowers, we figured we would let the end user make that decision.

We're about 2 weeks out from being able to sell you a stripped lower, but if you give us a call we can certainly put ya down for one.

Will do!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Southbreeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool, Put me down for a lower ....PM inbound. </div></div>

will do, and I got your PM

here are the 2 different rounds we tested, with each shot recorded and the avg. at the end

12" 300 220gr 139.99 - 136.87 - 135.86 - 133.73 - 129.04 - 133.02 - 131.24 - 133.57 - 131.57 - 131.34 -- 133.622134
12" 300 125gr 134.44 - 132.63 - 132.17 - 133.99 - 134.95 - 134.98 - 133.79 - 135.61 - 132.87 - 136.09 -- 134.151678

We have done our own in house tests with lots of positive results. So far, we have also had a tactical instructor trying these out for us, sampling them, running them through carbine courses and they are doing GREAT!

We will have a couple of these rifles showcased in one of his carbine courses this weekend and hopefully we can get some segments of video and some more feedback from other end users. So far they are rockin' and rollin'!

ETA: plus you should see what .300 blackout does to a cinder block
shocked.gif

just now getting the first couple of pictures of our rifles on the carbine course from this morning

in this pic you can actually see a prototype of one of our guns still being fielded and running strong, along side a fully completed, and decked out might i add, billet 300 blackout gun.

behind is our new course instructor Paul White, big thanks to him and all his hard work, he was running one of our full billet guns that we cerakoted in house, and we will post his personal review soon!

Oh no, not more girls and guns pictures
smile.gif

What am I buying again? I just hear some buzzing noise in the background! yeah, whatever, here's my credit card let me know when it's done!

Cheers,
Breeze

Wouldn't this be a 2 stamper, SBR and Can.

Did anyone look at the guns on that chick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't this be a 2 stamper, SBR and Can.

Did anyone look at the guns on that chick! </div></div>

haha, say that to her face
grin.gif

yes, this is a 2 stamper. If you have a SBRed lower though, you can just buy one of our uppers for those who don't want the extra stamp hassle.

for some it may be their first SBR (what a magical one it would be)
laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifnuw7BjDMI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifnuw7BjDMI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gangster bill </div></div>

those who know, know
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good </div></div>

thanks!