• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How accurate have SP10 been out of the box?

Has anyone asked or know why the SP-10 6.5CM isn't running the +2 Gas, you'd think it would be a No Brainier!?

Seekins Liquidation Sale:
Havak Pro Hunter $1699.00
Havak Bravo $1599.00
NG3X's $1199.00
SP-10M's $2999.00
SP-10's $$1999.00

Limited to inventory on hand only. No other discounts. Actual shipping charges are additional.
No CC fees.

Call for details
More info to follow

The SP10 M was specifically built to satisfy the daunting demands of elite Military and
Law Enforcement units. The SP10 M is constructed with the finest market-leading features and
components. The SP10 M has been tested by top shooters of the United States Armed Forces
and designed to fit their operational needs.
The SP10 M offers full ambidextrous controls, extreme accuracy, rugged durability and
reliability; which is accredited to Seekins Precision strenuous quality control of both machine
and man power.
Each barrel is derived from premium 416-5R match grade steel blanks and machined in
house. Our barrels are examined no less than four times and test fired to assure accuracy is
guaranteed. The barrel is threaded allowing the operator’s preferred choice of suppressor.
*Comes stock with our ATC brake.
The upper and lower receiver of the SP10 M is CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet
aluminum.
The SP10 M also features the Select Adjustable Gas Block designed for tool free
adjustments on the move, and is equipped with a single stage 3.5lb Timney AR Competition
trigger.
The SP10 M comes in a variety of calibers to include: .308 Win, 7.62mm NATO, .260
Rem, or 6.5 Creedmoor.
All rifles have multiple options and can be coated and built to operator/department
specifications.
At Seekins Precision we take immense pride in manufacturing rifles and components
that assist those whom selflessly defend our country and freedoms.

rUSafg1X1fe7wJjVNA6rVl5PHqglSvI5e2EtyOKzLcWzhTQavUoYhofkpEcjr2qJRexNu0GlrKjPlpGTrhdr7KjdaulBR74RDt-i8fTSCRL81_xbceqMNqrHgp4DkIn3E7tBLRZD3clgUyzailOUAQNQJTWnDKnN3RIf05OHGdA51sH7_lsOGhFYMWTCzXZXF3wpaA-lEgc1DBo=s0-d-e1-ft
jr3D-GYFixO87yiR6ljXWAW05he34sCjRVzwQcmyTAkZxPyrnK6xYxJA-u0ZNdsbw-BPwJ_Z4thYwymv7vS7GNoaxcpkT2zWKQNRHK2cRLi6Lg369HE73HnJdevckUBbDgI7CFN2iB4cVRnum3gjhEPfAonrs-t5-OFSASsNybUm4go_GM16NheyOBM2q2X1fRLKqvlkQDoaHU8=s0-d-e1-ft
J_icwEDWiOLDoJbonG1xmULi_rL7wuHaY_eObyOrHRLC6qZiTgt3oUrF9MaTcKQwoHuOAAucKT3D_8QBXLloDBt2obT9ilxaXt232FVkx7cccxT1xI3S7HODEDLJr7JCqJrKd5akFJv_gZAIhmmuG9Kfr4Ij_cAnBoC-QAMN76YIw6COzqPvuM3k7dye6dWCoq-EhQXDet2NN38=s0-d-e1-ft
Our mailing address is:
3731 Monarch St Erie, CO 80516 United States
Call Us: (303) 255-9999
Unsubscribe from receiving these emails.

I’ve thought about this before from a practical side but do you actually need a +2 gas tube with an adjustable gas block?

My SP10 has averaged below moa and has shot many 1/2 moa or better groups also - all factory ammo. I just recently hit the 200 round point with the rifle and began load development. I'm now seeing 1/2 moa and occasionally better pretty regularly with one load I've settled on for the time being. After adjusting the gas block for that load, I couldn't ask for a smoother shooting rifle and brass comes out pristine. I'd put it in nearly the same league as my LRP 07 made in early 2018. Neither has a +2 but I've fired a newer JP which does have the +2 and neither of us shooters could tell any difference. Just my .02...

Reactions: fragmatic
You think? My 6.5 SP-10 is rifle length with an adjustable. Shoots fine. Thoughts?

Are you thinking more dwell time is needed?

I've been eyeing a good 6.5CM gas gun and the Seekins checks near all the boxes for me. Timmney, flat-bottomed handguard, billet receivers, good brake, etc. A proof Carbon barrel and maybe a Surpurlative Arms gas block if the factory barrel ever gets shot out.

Reactions: shax2lex
People are fucking ridiculous with this shit as if...

They have a $2550 rifle and then bitch because one is 2x as much and they claim the BARREL Profile is different, the gas block is the $60 vs the $120 one, so order the $120 model, ask for a different profile, you can spec it.

The SP10 works great, it's super accurate, it's the base rifle for the GAP10, it's a proven winner on so many levels.

Add in $60 and order the other block, LOL D'uh.

Unbelievable what people will bitch about, oh, I had to use an Allen vs the lever, it's different, the M is $3800+ the non-M is $2550, add in $60 and change the block, you still win by a wide margin.

Glen uses Rock Creek Barrels, they both have a Rock Creek Barrel on them, one is a slightly heavier profile, BFD
How does GAP turn the SP10 into a GAP10? Is it mainly a barrel replacement?

Reactions: deersniper
I’ve been intrigued by the AR10s for years. It seems like over the past 10-12yrs that a lot of the bugs have been worked out. Especially regarding use of suppressors. For the “above average” joe shooter I have one question.

what does the extra $ of a JP get you compared to the Seekins SP10?

outside of the SC setup and side charger...would performance at this time be similiar?

I think JP is the top of AR rifles and you can't get much better. I think it's what you want to pay for. They have more proprietary parts and a round front end.

But performance wise I think the gap has narrowed so much with these large framed ARs. What is that JP rifle going to do that an SP10 can’t....in the hands of an above average joe

But performance wise I think the gap has narrowed so much with these large framed ARs. What is that JP rifle going to do that an SP10 can’t....in the hands of an above average joe
Probably runs smoother with their operating system. Recoil impulse may be less and smoother.
Barrel may stay cooler with the chamber radiator system.
They are also supposed to be stupid accurate.

Reactions: shax2lex
You can always add the JP internals if you want the captured spring buffer and LMOS or HMOS bolt carrier.

I got a seekins build kit and put JP internals in it with a Craddock cut bartlein. Many different routes you can take.

Let's see a 6x5 you sexy bitch!

I put a proof 6.5 in mine so now have a 100 rd 18” .308 barrel/AGB for sale.

My 6x5s would be less than stellar at the moment.

Just thought I’d comment that I bought an SP10M. Looking forward to taking delivery of it soon.

Getting ready for dialing in one soon, so I will report back on the results.

Last edited:
I shoot a SP-10 for PRS Gas Gun. Its a hammer. Being a gas gun, your fundamentals and follow through are more important to being consistent than they need to be with a 22 lb. 6mm bolt gun.

Got some interesting news from Seekins today about my SP10 waiting to ship. And not just my rifle but any SP10 6.5CMs built in the future. I think people are going to be happy with the development.

A better SP10 when chambered in 6.5CM. Not sure I should let the cat out of the bag with what Lucas told me...or wait until my rifle is in my hands. My rifle will be the first one in the new configuration.

Reactions: Mike4837
A better SP10 when chambered in 6.5CM. Not sure I should let the cat out of the bag with what Lucas told me...or wait until my rifle is in my hands. My rifle will be the first one in the new configuration.
Did they make you sign an NDA? Pretty sure its not an issue :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
It's because most people can't shoot an AR10 worth a damn

People who do, and can, have excellent results with Seekins.

Accuracy with an AR10 platform is not always cut and dry, there is a lot of "shooter" involved. You can't fake it like you can with a bolt action rifle.
I've commented on my brother's SP-10 a few times. He purchased it from another friend, had just shy of 300 rounds on it. My brother bought a few boxes of the Hornady American Gunner, and one box of the Hornady Match, both 140's, and we took it out on her maiden voyage.

Admittedly, I was thinking the American Gunner was going to be okay, but that the Match would be the obvious ammo to run. I couldn't be anymore wrong, I was pretty surprised, actually. That 140gr American Gunner shot impressively well.

The first 3 rounds out of the gun were damn near in the same hole (and my brother is very new to precision rifle shooting). The next 2 shots landed just outside that primary hole. We didn't measure any groups, but I would have called it just over half minute.

It has continued to perform very well. Although we can't find American Gunner without paying 4.00 per round, we've found a 139gr Scenar load that shoots even better (41.3gr H4350, CCI BR Primers and Hornady brass).

Last edited:
I just don’t know if it’s cool that I broadcast what Lucas told me. I would think they would update their website or do some type of announcement vis their Facebook page or something. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think he would have disclosed it to me, as a paying customer, if it wasn’t solid factual info.

I just don’t know if it’s cool that I broadcast what Lucas told me. I would think they would update their website or do some type of announcement vis their Facebook page or something. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think he would have disclosed it to me, as a paying customer, if it wasn’t solid factual info.

This forum and several like it here on the hide is probably the main reason why they are finally "trying" to fix their mistakes, trust me Glenn, Luke and Matty all watch these discussions.

They're finally fixing the gas length issues, @Jigstick can fill you all I with the details.

Last edited:
Do you and Lucas hang out on the weekends. Do you and your wife go out with he and his? Have ya'll vacationed together in the Caribbean? If your answer is NO to these questions then feel free to share what you know as he isn't confiding in you as a good friend.