• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How are you mounting your binos

lush_dawg

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Apr 7, 2019
    I’m seeing a lot of 3D printed bingo to tripod harness/adapters. I can’t seem to find anywhere that sells them. Anyone care to share what they use?

3EB72AA2-1BE1-4781-9303-768A32EB5064.jpeg

RRS Bino Cinch is what I use

Reactions: tnc
    If you're using a RF bino in a bino harness alot, those universal mounts that strap over everything get cumbersome. I've been running this for awhile and it works decent.

RRS Cinch if im doing the tripod slung. Bino harness / tac plate / bag if im not.

Theres pros an cons to both.

Snapzoom Universal Binocular Tripod Mount

With pics. Use this setup all year last year for 22 long range and NRL 22 matches. Works great and the mount is cheap.

Attachments

• 20220325_114928.jpg
      20220325_114928.jpg
      370 KB · Views: 64
    • 20220325_114833.jpg
      20220325_114833.jpg
      390 KB · Views: 48

Not this exact one but same principle. Center stud mount down to a small arca plate, to a ball head on my tripod. Easy on, off, adjustable, etc. Wallet friendly.

Reactions: lush_dawg

Not this exact one but same principle. Center stud mount down to a small arca plate, to a ball head on my tripod. Easy on, off, adjustable, etc. Wallet friendly.
    This is what my setup is already and trying to move away. If the tripod gets blown over in gusty wind it’ll snap off and sheer the binos. Have mine currently in for warranty from this

Reactions: MDof2
    Copy.
    Another option I see once in a while is a mini game changer size/ type bag on a plate with an elastic strap across the top of the binos. Holds it but perhaps would be fairly forgiving if it took a spill.

Polymer cinch here as well have a stud mount as well but it’s not as stable

Polymer cinch here as well have a stud mount as well but it’s not as stable
    I looked at a number of stud mounts and thought most of them were junk EXCEPT for the Outdoorsman's which is rock solid...and also mo' dead Presidents.