• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How come conservatives never riot?

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    I've always wondered why conservatives/patriots are so placid and non-confrontational in the face of government abuses. At best we have a few hundred attend a pro-gun rally, we carry signs, show off our guns. We peacefully protest the unconstitutional lockdown orders from tyrannical governors and they laugh at us knowing we are all talk. After our "protest" we pick up all our trash and go home. And that has gotten us jack shit. We continue to lose our freedoms unabated.

On the other hand, leftists are on high alert for any perceived slight to go looting and rioting. They wanted the cop(s) arrested and the government complied the next day. Sure, it's on bogus charges, but they get results. Politicians are tripping over themselves to be the first to apologize and promise "changes". Leftist scum destroy property, injure and kill with impunity. In fact, they are cheered by the leftist media and encouraged to continue the mayhem.

Of course, we have a lot more to lose than most leftists. Things like families, jobs, businesses, etc. Looting and rioting isn't in our DNA and won't get us the desired results. So what do we do next?

Last edited:
    There is a difference between civil disobedience and rioting.

I’m never going to riot. I’m not joining your civil war. I’ll just vote until it stops working. Then I’ll prob just be made a criminal by new laws.

Your post seems like you want to riot. Go ahead. But leave the AR at home. I don’t want to be responsible for your actions.

There is no such thing as "conservatives"...

They are just normal people, with normal lives and normal mindsets.

We have jobs and families. We own property and businesses. We have assets and credit scores. In other words, we have a lot to lose if we destroy our own communities. Our anger at the injustices done to us are mostly suppressed and kept in our own hearts under the guise of "patience" and "maturity". However, push us enough, and we WILL seek out those individuals responsible for our suffering and it will not be pretty. And there will be no collateral damage either...

Last edited:
    I'm not advocating rioting. The leftists rioting are destroying private property and injuring/killing innocent people. They are animals just looking for an excuse to do what comes naturally to them. I have zero sympathy for them or their cause.

Anytime conservatives advocate for change or mention the "boogaloo" the media goes ape shit and we're labeled "dangerous". Yet leftists are actually dangerous and get cheered on by the media.

Last edited:
    The rule of law is still important to us conservatives versus the animals you see depicted and labelled as those seeking justice.

Heaven forbid the day the rule of law is no longer accepted by us. Animals like these would retreat back into the darkness

Well, I would argue that its because "conservatives":

-tend to be older and thus have "more to lose"
    -ideals are not supported and in fact are often demonized by the media/establishment thus causing a fracture and divide making it impossible to support a unified cause.
    -if doxxed will lose job for being racist or by simply supporting a cause that is not part of the NWO marching orders
    -are hyper-critical and overly sensitive to "muh optics" (ohmyergerd look at what that guy is wearing). IMO, many of these types are actually leftists posing as conservatives just to sow division. "Did so and so help or hurt the cause", LMFAO. Its like fucking clockwork.
    -generally are law and order types to begin with. Want swift and equitable justice, but through lawful means.
    -often tend to lean isolationist, where as dont fuck with me or mine and we will not have problems.
    -generally do not the same types of negative interations with law enforcement, for a variety of reasons.

As a start...

The vast majority of the rioters are not local. They don't care about the neighborhood. They are antifa scum imported for the purpose of further destruction of our country. They get the mob mentality and violence going among the useful idiots and then fade back and encourage the participants to keep things escalating. If, at the very beginning, we could isolate and take out the instigators (in a true show of real force) the rest would likely have a change of heart and stand down. Just my opinion.

Didn't "yall" riot when they wanted to remove your beloved statue? I'm pretty sure I saw all your friends with the flag in you have in your avatar....

Reactions: PDXGS
    Didn't "yall" riot when they wanted to remove your beloved statue? I'm pretty sure I saw all your friends with the flag in you have in your avatar....

LOL, riot? I don't recall any conservatives rioting over the removal of Confederate statues.

That's a tactic you liberals have mastered to perfection.

LOL, riot? I don't recall any conservatives rioting over the removal of Confederate statues.

That's a tactic you liberals have mastered to perfection.

I'm conservative, but I'm not ignorant.

The only way to stop rioting is to learn from OUR mistakes instead of creating stupid posts like these.

Reactions: PDXGS
    Reactions: Aries256
    I'm conservative, but I'm not ignorant.

The only way to stop rioting is to learn from OUR mistakes instead of creating stupid posts like these.

Conservative, right keep telling yourself that.

What "mistakes" are you referring to? Sounds like leftist mindset to me.

Let me guess, you support things like reparations for slavery. Something no one alive today has any responsibility for.

Last edited:
    Reactions: jungle45 and Lesch
    I can tell by the way you like to argue what kind of person you are, "homie".

You prefer feelings, I get it - and its OK my wife is the same way and we get along just fine. And honestly I am not trying to argue with you. And I am sure we can find common ground.

I would just be not so quick to judge. Isnt that something we can agree with, slick?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    It's known as "maturity" and "respect" and we exhaust all avenues of persuasion, before we resort to violence. I think, my opinion only, that as a mature adult, the last thing we want to do, is start fires, rob innocent businesses, or create havoc. but, and it's a BIG "but", there will be a time, when all else fails, we will have to resort to a more forceful means to make our point. I'm afraid of the day, when that comes into play. Mac

Reactions: Arc Light
    Sadly, if true, the College Football Hall of Fame was ransacked last night. May seem trivial, but now nothing is sacred. Sad, this entire episode for the last 11-12 years just won't end.
    Some outlets are calling the protesters/rent-a-rioters- Democrats. Not sure of the accuracy of the charge but the tone is changing, rapidly.

What has always confused me about riots...good or bad/ right or wrong.

If the issue was with the police (or whom ever), why destroy property other than “police” property.

burn down the police station, burn a few cop cars and go home.

why are rioters steeling from target and destroying local businesses.

I don’t expect the vast majority to understand the economic impact, that’s fine

but burning down the corner store or even worse not stopping someone burning down your corner store has always confused me.

like the LA riots years ago, people were cutting the firemen’s water hoses while they were trying to put out the neighborhood, homes not stores.

And that was 20 years before antifa infiltration

The "D" governor on MN is going to get a TS message from globalist central telling him to shut the fuck up or he will be reading his obituary.....

The destruction of his state is just collateral damage, a little friendly fire, dont shit on the legions of his party.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
    What has always confused me about riots...good or bad/ right or wrong.

If the issue was with the police (or whom ever), why destroy property other than “police” property.

burn down the police station, burn a few cop cars and go home.

why are rioters steeling from target and destroying local businesses.

I don’t expect the vast majority to understand the economic impact, that’s fine

but burning down the corner store or even worse not stopping someone burning down your corner store has always confused me.

like the LA riots years ago, people were cutting the firemen’s water hoses while they were trying to put out the neighborhood, homes not stores.

And that was 20 years before antifa infiltration

There are usually two phases to these situations:

1) Protest by actual indigenous locals. That was the first night in Minneapolis, when the police precinct got overrun. They tend not to tear up their own neighborhood.

2) Riots by outsiders who are paid by ??? to come in and break shit. These people tend to be pretty good at pulling in a bunch of local idiots - not necessarily people from the target neighborhood, but maybe from across town or adjacent areas.

The second phase is where the hand-wringers chime in with their "why would someone do that to their own neighborhood?" tsk-tsking, which is a reasonable question but really has no bearing on the situation.

We don't riot, we stand up...

whip.jpg

Last edited:
    Sounds like and acts like a black Pelosi meme.

Same stutter per lie.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Conservative do not riot. They lead revolutions. These animals rioting have no sense of the greater good and are behaving this way because society allows them to.