• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How come conservatives never riot?

There is a difference between civil disobedience and rioting.

I’m never going to riot. I’m not joining your civil war. I’ll just vote until it stops working. Then I’ll prob just be made a criminal by new laws.

Your post seems like you want to riot. Go ahead. But leave the AR at home. I don’t want to be responsible for your actions.
I have to ask, after reading the OP twice, just how did you come to this synapsis?

I too prefer facts over feelings.

There is a reason white conservatives are rarely killed by cops. We're not out committing crimes and then resisting when confronted.
Interesting that many more white people are killed by police every year. No riots, usually not even in the news.
Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race
2017 2018 2019 2020*
White 457 399 370 42
Black 223 209 235 31
Hispanic 179 148 158 13
Other 44 36 39 3
Unknown 84 204 202 139

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The propaganda networks control the narrative.
1586657389265.png

Can anybody get the arrest report for that nite?

Want to make bets on racial lines?

The public safety commissioner pretty much sums up the entire racial bias and political liberal illegal ajenda.

Interesting that many more white people are killed by police every year. No riots, usually not even in the news.
Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race
2017 2018 2019 2020*
White 457 399 370 42
Black 223 209 235 31
Hispanic 179 148 158 13
Other 44 36 39 3
Unknown 84 204 202 139

Can you post a link to your source?

black officers are also more likely to shoot black suspects than white officers.
but everything can be flipped...just so you know.
a liberal slant would excuse this by saying black officers encounter more black criminals on average than white officers (working in white communities).

The counter argument for this is that blacks make up a smaller part of the population so of course white people are going to be killed more often...

...and the counter for this is despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed around half of homicides in the United States from 1980-2008. Straight from the DOJ: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Lesch
It's a waste of time.

Let me stand around with a gay ass sign noone cares about in the hot ass sun all day while having a staring contest with the cops. In the process of that, I'm part of something that is just annoying the ever living fuck out of everyone else to the point that even if they agreed with my 'cause'; they now totally fucking hate me and want nothing more than for all of us to be scooped up by garbage trucks and taken away.

If I have riot, its with 3-4 other guys and a specific mission plan.

It's a waste of time.

Let me stand around with a gay ass sign noone cares about in the hot ass sun all day while having a staring contest with the cops. In the process of that, I'm part of something that is just annoying the ever living fuck out of everyone else to the point that even if they agreed with my 'cause'; they now totally fucking hate me and want nothing more than for all of us to be scooped up by garbage trucks and taken away.

If I have riot, its with 3-4 other guys and a specific mission plan.
It's called a mission order...

And this... 100 percent this.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That's not to say that we are completely passive. For example, if you live in a riot-prone area... make sure you put out "Police Lives Matter" signs in front of your libtard neighbors houses. Paint the sidewalk blue outside the local granola store... Stick a "Rodney King Deserved it" bumper sticker on every Prius. There's lots of ways to have fun without actually throwing rocks and burning down liquor stores.

If the media was covering for the conservatives every move and law enforcement
was told hands off you'd see some action.
The rest should be easy to decipher.

R

Reactions: Yasherka
Because old white men aren't killed randomly by the police every week.

Typical liberal making up their own facts. Maybe you should check the statistics. More white people are killed by law enforcement, by raw numbers, than any other race, by a large margin.

And let's remember floyd wasn't the pope and this wasn't "random". He was being arrested because he was suspected of trying to use counterfeit money, and initially, he resisted that arrest. Did he deserve to die? No. Was this a group of rogue cops that just decided they wanted to kill someone today? No. Should the cop be brought up on charges? Based on what was seen and the current facts known, yes. I fully support using overwhelming support to subdue a suspect, particularly one that is actively resisting, but the cop who was kneeling on his neck had has hands in his pockets, so obviously he wasn't concerned with any threat.

I like my Target, and it's where I get my prescriptions at the pharmacy!

This is a little better source. That other one was just the first Google hit. It seems pretty likely Whites would be killed more than Blacks, just as a larger percentage of population.

I always love the guy that ask...." post a link to your source" If you don't agree with my facts.....check for ones that prove your point and post them. I have already done the research for you and shared it with you. It is your job to prove me wrong....but that won't happen.

This is a little better source. That other one was just the first Google hit. It seems pretty likely Whites would be killed more than Blacks, just as a larger percentage of population.
Whites commit proportional less crime than the percentage of the population. Blacks commit considerably more crime than there percentage of the population. Most FBI statistics classify whites and hispanics both under “white”.

if you were to take the minority population and crimes out of the picture, the USA would be statistically one of the safest countries in the world. If the caucasian crimes and population were taken away leaving only minority population and crime rates, this country would rate like any other darker skinned countries on the earth.

Now separate the population by political leanings and values. The right would be paradise compared to the ruins of the left regardless of race.

We don't riot because we are not fucking animals. We value our society and know that we contribute to it, so destroying other peoplea property will do nothing but piss others off.

I've always wondered why conservatives/patriots are so placid and non-confrontational in the face of government abuses. At best we have a few hundred attend a pro-gun rally, we carry signs, show off our guns. We peacefully protest the unconstitutional lockdown orders from tyrannical governors and they laugh at us knowing we are all talk. After our "protest" we pick up all our trash and go home. And that has gotten us jack shit. We continue to lose our freedoms unabated.

On the other hand, leftists are on high alert for any perceived slight to go looting and rioting. They wanted the cop(s) arrested and the government complied the next day. Sure, it's on bogus charges, but they get results. Politicians are tripping over themselves to be the first to apologize and promise "changes". Leftist scum destroy property, injure and kill with impunity. In fact, they are cheered by the leftist media and encouraged to continue the mayhem.

Of course, we have a lot more to lose than most leftists. Things like families, jobs, businesses, etc. Looting and rioting isn't in our DNA and won't get us the desired results. So what do we do next?
Counter rioting could be fun! Just a thought!

Conservatives just want to live their lives and be left alone to work and raise families, essentially practicing 'do unto others'. They generally have learned the value of work and respect for others. These anarchists don't have, nor do they value family, since 75% have no fathers in the home, and the only thing they respect is force.

Reactions: Lesch
Adam Leggat, a former British Army counterterrorism officer who now works as a security consultant specializing in crowd management for the Densus Group, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance. Leggat said looting is typically done by locals – usually people with no criminal record who just get caught up in the moment.

I found a study on police related deaths. You can come to your own conclusions on the data.

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.

I found a study on police related deaths. You can come to your own conclusions on the data.

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.
see, they say disproportionately based on population, but it is the opposite if you base it on the number of crimes committed or convictions.
this is why statistics are tricky and easily manipulated.

Because old white men aren't killed randomly by the police every week.

But in the week when affirmative action Somali Muslim Minneapolis police officer Mohammed Noor murdered a white woman in her night gown, we did not riot in that week either. These two cases both have a lot in common far beyond the incidental reversal of race. Both of these evil officers had long histories of abusing their authority over the public and were protected by other officers, department leadership and the DA. Unless the problem is rooted out starting at the top expect to here the story again.

Of course nothing justifies the anarchists in the crowd, and they should never have been allowed to do this.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-jacob-pederson-protests/ Look at the person breaking the windows at the autozone and tell me if he looks like you thought the rioters look? Many say he is a cop, if not a cop then a professional anarchist.

But to your biggest point, yes er do need to begin to hold politicians accountable. Like other conservatives I pray that the ballot box will somehow remove some of these venal politicians from public life.

I'm not advocating rioting. The leftists rioting are destroying private property and injuring/killing innocent people. They are animals just looking for an excuse to do what comes naturally to them. I have zero sympathy for them or their cause.

Anytime conservatives advocate for change or mention the "boogaloo" the media goes ape shit and we're labeled "dangerous". Yet leftists are actually dangerous and get cheered on by the media.

Because frontman Soros and his bosses are orchestrating the societial breakdown. They also own the media, so it's a case of the guilty perpetrating a crime and then writing the narrative which defines the event.

Of course, we have a lot more to lose than most leftists. Things like families, jobs, businesses, etc. Looting and rioting isn't in our DNA and won't get us the desired results. So what do we do next?

^^^^^^...This, for the most part...Also, conservatives tend NOT to be herd animals...We value individual liberty and the rewards of hard work and risk-taking...People that fall victim to the popular culture develop a 'victim' mentality that is, by its nature, self-limiting...JMHO, YMMV

Reactions: diverdon
Of course nothing justifies the anarchists in the crowd, and they should never have been allowed to do this.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-jacob-pederson-protests/ Look at the person breaking the windows at the autozone and tell me if he looks like you thought the rioters look? Many say he is a cop, if not a cop then a professional anarchist.

But to your biggest point, yes er do need to begin to hold politicians accountable. Like other conservatives I pray that the ballot box will somehow remove some of these venal politicians from public life.
1590881937942.png

^^^^^^...This, for the most part...Also, conservatives tend NOT to be herd animals...We value individual liberty and the rewards of hard work and risk-taking...People that fall victim to the popular culture develop a 'victim' mentality that is, by its nature, self-limiting...JMHO, YMMV
I think you are right on.

Conservatives by our very nature want to be left alone and want things left alone. We don’t wake everyday like the left does looking for change. This is the lefts reason for life. This is there purpose in life They are miserable humans. This alone is why we lose.

Leftists are ruled by emotions, conservatives by logic, so it's easy to whip leftys into a frenzy.
From global warming to covid, lefties are always in near panic and looking to be saved by government.

Consider the insanity of believing cops are racist thugs just waiting for a chance to kill someone, and also believing only the police should have guns.

But in the week when affirmative action Somali Muslim Minneapolis police officer Mohammed Noor murdered a white woman in her night gown, we did not riot in that week either. These two cases both have a lot in common far beyond the incidental reversal of race. Both of these evil officers had long histories of abusing their authority over the public and were protected by other officers, department leadership and the DA. Unless the problem is rooted out starting at the top expect to here the story again.

I remembered watching coverage of that shitfest... Made me throw up in my mouth.

If I had been that poor woman's loved one, I would be issuing "emotional" appeals of "forgiveness" for that Somali, and help get him an earlier release from prison. I will have a cask of Amontillado waiting for him. Amontillado is pretty rare. Some people think it is just regular sherry. Best to check it out and taste it personally to make sure it is the real thing. If he wants it, he has to come with me quick, otherwise I am giving it to my friend Luchesi...

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
So far Fort Worth has seen fairly peaceful protests. Downtown courthouse and blocked I 35 for a while.

Problem is my wife works ay a grocery store a mile away so that concerns me.
She is strapped and a proficient shooter but I still worry.