• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how could this been avoided

The original video shows what appears to be an unfortunate turn of events: It's unfortunate because if the police officer honestly thought that the man was pulling a rifle on him, and it was reasonable for the officer to believe that, then he made a terrible mistake but a justifiable one which is not a crime.

I wouldn't assume that because a cop tases him he was justified in doing it, lots of evidence to the contrary on police use of force lately.

Seems to me that 0933 has a major issue controlling his anger. Evident by the fact of him being tased just about every time he interacts with LE and how he tells his doctors and prosecutor to "fuck off". Not easy to see why he can't get representation for his case. Maybe if you didn't have such a poor attitude and start taking responsibility for your actions, shit might start looking up for you.

Heitmann45,

Glad you boys made it out of that little fracas safe. How is Bruno, progressing?

The original video shows what appears to be an unfortunate turn of events: It's unfortunate because if the police officer honestly thought that the man was pulling a rifle on him, and it was reasonable for the officer to believe that, then he made a terrible mistake but a justifiable one which is not a crime.

Now you've gone and ruined the thread with your common sense, informed opinion and reasonable thinking.

I wouldn't assume that because a cop tases him he was justified in doing it, lots of evidence to the contrary on police use of force lately.

If it happened once or twice then I would be inclined to maybe agree but this dude seems to find trouble just about everywhere he goes.

HA!

But on behalf of my brothers in law enforcement, you're welcome to continue living under the blanket of safety that law enforcement in general works hard to provide you while you do everything you can to bad mouth us and stab us in the back.

SCOTUS has ruled that LEO has no responsibility to protect individuals. Generally the police show up AFTER the crime and unless you're caucasion and dead it's unlikely there will be a investigation that results in a successful prosecution. That's not a knock, it's a necessary allocation of resources (not the race part, there are other factors at play there). In addition most of the people actually arrested will be back out re-offending in hours. (system failure not LEO).

Bottom line: People are responsible for protecting themselves, not LE.

I believe the root of the problem is the fact that more than enough LEOs lose respect for the public and believe they are somehow better. This is part a training issue and part a problem with our legal system. If all you do is deal with human trash all day, it can change how you interact with everyone. Worse it's the same 1% over and over again. It is simple conditioning. We pay you to keep dealing with the same shit heads day in and day out, AND we want you to remember that everyone else is a good guy. That is not something that turns on and off easily.

Our city has struggled with this for the last decade. Multiple innocent citizens killed with only one LEO prosecuted. That sends a clear message to the people here. They have recently changes the Academy from a us vs the world warrior mindset to a community oriented policing curriculum. That is a great start to link the police back with the public. The more time you spend with the good guys the jaded you're likely to be.

LE = Public. Both civilians. MOST are on the same side. A tiny fraction of the public are going to try and kill a tiny fraction of LEOs.A tiny fraction of LEOs are going to try and kill a tiny fraction of the public!

LE trains that each John Q Public could be a methed out killer. Should John Q Public start training that each LEO could be a killer as well?

The only "us vs them" there should be is public vs criminals.

Cheers

Vince

Sent from my mind via apathy.

Last edited:
Now you've gone and ruined the thread with your common sense, informed opinion and reasonable thinking.

Expecting a "crisis response team" to actually know how to handle a wacko is apparently too much to ask for some around here.

Carry on with the rationalizations.

Expecting a "crisis response team" to actually know how to handle a wacko is apparently too much to ask for some around here.

Carry on with the rationalizations.

HA! Whether you're being sarcastic or not, there is truth in your words. The Crisis team only serves to create a crisis.

HA!

So because a police officer of some sort supposedly did something wrong to you and you won't fight it in any legal way, every single law enforcement officer is a blood thirsty thief? You don't see that as sort of a stretch? I don't see how your PTSD issues have anything to do with me. You keep calling me out and saying I don't respect citizens when I have put my life on the line for this country and the American people in both the military and continue to do so in law enforcement. That's sort of a jerk move don't you think? Then you keep telling me to quit crying on top of it? I'm still trying to find any evidence of crying.

When I was in the Marines I came across a few I didn't like. I supposed I should have run around the internet claiming that every Marine is a piece of shit because I felt that I was wronged by one.

'A police officer of some sort' did not 'supposedly do something wrong to me.' There are numerous FACTS involved, including these... I have a court order, for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office to return my property, and they have NOT!! All charges were dropped, and I even have a Court order stating that I'm not a prohibited possessor that aligns with the Arizona Revised Statutes... So Deputy Bentley LIED under oath before a grand jury. Despite these facts, The AZDPS has consistently chosen to ignore my Constitutional rights and labeled me a 'prohibited possessor' in a Federal database. So please... tell me how a 'police officer of some sort supposedly did something wrong.'

As for 'not fighting it in any legal way'... Since when has confronting a criminal been illegal for me as a citizen?? Especially when it's my Constitutional rights, and my property in question?? Please tell me how I overstepped my bounds while stating the truth??

I make no statements as to the disposition of every LEO. I do not trust them, and I will not give them the benefit of the doubt... period. Should they actually act like men, and look me in the eye, own up to there mistakes, and wrong doing... then they would earn back a little of the respect that they lost.

Just last thursday a gang member opened fire on us when we were simply doing a probation compliance check of an apartment that had nothing to do with him. We had no inanition of even talking to him. He then ran off after a brief gunfight. We later located him hiding in a trashcan because a K9 suddenly alerted on it during a search. The gang member opened fire on the dog and us again. The dog was hit in the face and chest and is currently undergoing surgeries. No other officers were hit and the suspect lost. He had only been out of prison for two weeks and on parole for auto theft, possession of firearms, narcotics sales, and assault on a peace officer.

In your opinion 0933, where did we go wrong there? Are we still assholes for dealing with a guy who tried to kill us and was a severe danger to the community? These things happen more frequently then you believe. We don't all work in quiet little towns and eat donuts.

First of all... why the hell were you doing a probation compliance check?? Probation is under the Department of Corrections with consent from the Judicial branch in that respective State. Don't you have anything better to do??

And seriously... Had I been lawfully standing in a public place and been opened fire on, I would have been within my rights to return fire. Had I pursued that individual, and later killed him, I most certainly would have been brought up on charges. THAT is the definition of tyranny!! "... That which is legal for the government, yet illegal for the citizenry." Thomas Jefferson.

I'm sure you'll attack me again which is pretty common from types like you. But on behalf of my brothers in law enforcement, you're welcome to continue living under the blanket of safety that law enforcement in general works hard to provide you while you do everything you can to bad mouth us and stab us in the back.

Folks like me huh?? I'm sure you have already lumped me into that 'savage perp' category that slapchop has... But I take proffesional offense to the notion that you, and other LEO's, 'provide a blanket of safety over the citizens.' You most certainly do NOT!! This country was founded upon the ideal of personal responsibility... I am responsible for my safety... my standard of living, and my way of life!! So politely, FUCK OFF!!

As to your backstabbing comment... I have always been looking in the eye of my opponent when I killed him. I see no reason to change tactics now.

Seems to me that 0933 has a major issue controlling his anger. Evident by the fact of him being tased just about every time he interacts with LE and how he tells his doctors and prosecutor to "fuck off". Not easy to see why he can't get representation for his case. Maybe if you didn't have such a poor attitude and start taking responsibility for your actions, shit might start looking up for you.

Please provide evidence of your claim. Having no criminal convictions other than 'threatening and intimidating' FIVE local law enforcement agencies, I'm sure my 'anger would have manifest itself in more serious convictions.

I have no problem finding representation for the LE misconduct against me... the problem is the end goal. I want my property returned to me, and a detailed public apology... Most lawyers want money.

I take responsibility for ALL my actions... perhaps if LEO's would do the same you'd find that our (the citizens) attitudes would be better.

SCOTUS has ruled that LEO has no responsibility to protect individuals. Generally the police show up AFTER the crime and unless you're caucasion and dead it's unlikely there will be a investigation that results in a successful prosecution. That's not a knock, it's a necessary allocation of resources (not the race part, there are other factors at play there). In addition most of the people actually arrested will be back out re-offending in hours. (system failure not LEO).

Bottom line: People are responsible for protecting themselves, not LE.

I believe the root of the problem is the fact that more than enough LEOs lose respect for the public and believe they are somehow better. This is part a training issue and part a problem with our legal system. If all you do is deal with human trash all day, it can change how you interact with everyone. Worse it's the same 1% over and over again. It is simple conditioning. We pay you to keep dealing with the same shit heads day in and day out, AND we want you to remember that everyone else is a good guy. That is not something that turns on and off easily.

Our city has struggled with this for the last decade. Multiple innocent civilians killed with only one LEO prosecuted. That sends a clear message to the people here. They have recently changes the Academy from a us vs the world warrior mindset to a community oriented policing curriculum. That is a great start to link the police back with the public. The more time you spend with the good guys the jaded you're likely to be.

LE = Public. Both civilians. MOST are on the same side. A tiny fraction of the public are going to try and kill a tiny fraction of LEOs.A tiny fraction of LEOs are going to try and kill a tiny fraction of the public!

LE trains that each John Q Public could be a methed out killer. Should John Q Public start training that each LEO could be a killer as well?

The only "us vs them" there should be is public vs criminals.

Cheers

Vince

I would just like to say a HUGE +1 to that!!

If it happened once or twice then I would be inclined to maybe agree but this dude seems to find trouble just about everywhere he goes.

Ok Einstein... disregarding my time in jail, I was tazed twice. Once after beat cops showed up to take me to a level one mental facility due to the actions of a VA shrink. The second time was when I was taken into custody before the false felonies were lodged against me.

'Finding trouble just about everywhere' is totally different than 'looking for trouble just about everywhere'... but as you have your shiny badge to hide behind, I really don't expect you to understand that.

disregarding my time in jail, I was tazed twice.

So you were tased while in jail as well? You must be really scary lol... Get some help bro.

ETA: My initial assessment of you is proving to be correct.

Last edited:
Wonder where its more safe caught camping illegally, Kandahar or Albuquerque? Don't answer that...if nothing else ROE in Kandahar are probably stricter.

I'm betting no one will answer for this evident murder and shots in the back and some of you would call other nations barbarous and danger to freedom. Fucking lol every week another such thread another such video. Has the frog boiled already?

So you were tased while in jail as well? You must be really scary lol... Get some help bro.

ETA: My initial assessment of you is proving to be correct.

Maybe this comes as a shock to you... maybe not, but I couldn't care less what you think of me.

As for being tazed in jail, yes... multiple times, and pepper-balled, and beaten. For someone that works in law enforcement, you sure seem ignorant of the jail system. Administrative Segregation is where I spent the entire time... Solitary confinement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at least twice a week our rooms were tossed, property taken, showers were withheld quite regularly, visits denied, never allowed outside, meals withheld and commissary cut off. The 'SOP' whenever DO's were in our pod, was to strip down to boxers, put our hands behind our back and through the cat door... our hands were cuffed, and we would lay face down on the floor. The door would then open up, and two DO's would hold us down, and our ankles were shackled... we would then be frisked, and two DO's would control us at all times. Never once did I willing submit. I made them work every time they came into the pod. Even a 'Fuck you' would get you sanctioned... but they couldn't do shit about passive disobedience. I would stand there and look them in the eye every time they came into the pod. They sure had fun, and I definitely wasn't going to give them the pleasure of seeing me submit. Not once were there less than a dozen DO's called to deal with me... all of them in riot gear, and would be tazed, pepper-balled, or beaten with batons... sometimes a combination.

That is sickening to watch... All I could find about where they were is a reference to the 'sandia mountains'. The Cibola NF covers the great majority of those mountains and it's not illegal to camp on a NF. Also, the city limits of Albuquerque stop before the mountains... Why were APD there in the first place??

The first thing I though of after watching this is 'gang of bullies'...

Websters definition of both words...

'gang' gaNG noun 1. an organized group of criminals.

'bully' boole noun 1. a person who uses strength or power to harm those who are weaker.

As for being tazed in jail, yes... multiple times, and pepper-balled, and beaten. For someone that works in law enforcement, you sure seem ignorant of the jail system. Administrative Segregation is where I spent the entire time... Solitary confinement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at least twice a week our rooms were tossed, property taken, showers were withheld quite regularly, visits denied, never allowed outside, meals withheld and commissary cut off. The 'SOP' whenever DO's were in our pod, was to strip down to boxers, put our hands behind our back and through the cat door... our hands were cuffed, and we would lay face down on the floor. The door would then open up, and two DO's would hold us down, and our ankles were shackled... we would then be frisked, and two DO's would control us at all times. Never once did I willing submit. I made them work every time they came into the pod. Even a 'Fuck you' would get you sanctioned... but they couldn't do shit about passive disobedience. I would stand there and look them in the eye every time they came into the pod. They sure had fun, and I definitely wasn't going to give them the pleasure of seeing me submit. Not once were there less than a dozen DO's called to deal with me... all of them in riot gear, and would be tazed, pepper-balled, or beaten with batons... sometimes a combination.

Thank you for the insight. You bought the ticket and it appears that you saw the show.

Last edited:
Wow, that older video of the young cop being killed is bad. Holy hell. Ive never seen combat before, and not that I hope to, but(no offense to the officer) I hope to god I dont scream like that if Im ever put in that position. Jesus that was an awful sound. Id imagine many here that have seen friend`s lives taken have heard screams like that, but as I said man I hope I wouldnt scream like that. Ive never been in that position though and dont know.. The sound of terror in that mans voice, damn.

On another note, everyone thats been slamming 0933, not that I consider myself to be anything near a higher power, but:

"Let he who be without sin cast the first stone."

Last edited:
0933 really has a bad attitude...

But just to answer your questions, we have two probation officers assigned to our gang enforcement detail. They work in conjunction with our gang detail by doing probation checks of gang members who have been arrested for violent crimes. This is obviously because it the job of law enforcement to try to prevent crime before it occurs. If you think we should arrest a violent gang member, let him out and just cross our fingers that he will not victimize anyone ever again then you really have a strange view of life. Very often an officer or two will go with the probation officers if they are doing a check in a place that has had a high level of violent crime as backup. Not to mention that fact that if the probation officers locate something illegal during a probation compliance check, they do not have the powers of arrest. They can only violate probation. Therefore, when they do compliance checks on their own and find another gun, drugs, etc, they call for an officer to come make the arrest and report anyway. Also, since you seem to know the law so well, you know that the terms and conditions of everyone on Parol, PRCS, and most on probation are subject to search and seizure at any time. Therefore, if I know of a violent criminal and I decide I should check on him or his residence, I can do so without a warrant.

"And seriously... Had I been lawfully standing in a public place and been opened fire on, I would have been within my rights to return fire. Had I pursued that individual, and later killed him, I most certainly would have been brought up on charges. THAT is the definition of tyranny!! "... That which is legal for the government, yet illegal for the citizenry." Thomas Jefferson."

I'm really a little confused about that one. You're saying that if police are shot at and the guy runs off into the general public while still armed we are supposed to just turn around and leave? Not sure how many of our fellow citizens would agree with that. You ask if we have anything better to do? Would you rather me try to enforce jay walking instead of checking on a violent criminal?

Folks like you... I'm lumping you in with cop haters, plane and simple. That's what you're stating you are. You say you don't trust cops and have called cops thieves and murders and all kinds of stuff. At no point have I ever said all citizens are like you. I'm in no way against the citizens. I'm not even against you and your fellow cop haters, just have a discussion with you.

Again I could play your game. I once had a doctor that said my foot wasn't broken, then it turned out it was. Since the one doctor was wrong, I should not tell everyone that ever practicing medical doctor on the face of the earth is a lying asshole and don't ever trust any of them for any reason. I once delt with a firefighter who was a little grumpy late at night (probably because he woke up to come to our call on a cold rainy night, so I understand his attitude a little). I should now also tell everyone that all firefighters are cock suckers. There's no chance it was just that one guy. It's all of them. He was mean, so they're all mother fuckers. Sounds a bit juvenile right?

As to that video. Not sure what all the circumstances were. The clip that you showed does definitely open up some questions. I'm not saying I agree with what happened. I'm not going to condemn them either. It will be investigated and if it does bring up criminal charges and they go to jail then that's what happens. I'm not here to say anything a cop has ever done is perfect. The fact that you showed a video of cops in New Mexico again doesn't justify that every law enforcement officer is a piece of shit. For every video you find of a cop doing something wrong, or supposedly doing something wrong, I can find plenty more of officers doing their job professionally and doing what was right. We can play that game forever.

0933, I said fighting in a legal way. What I meant was, if you had all this abuse done to you for absolutely no reason and you have so much proof of it, why don't you sue them? People do it all the time. If the events unfolded the way you say then you can stand up for yourself, that's the beauty of this country.

The backstabbing comment was about you trying to point the finger at law enforcement every chance you get. Not sure why you keep talking about killing everyone. Seems you may have a slight issue.

0933 really has a bad attitude...

It's a free country and you're entitled to your opinion.

But just to answer your questions, we have two probation officers assigned to our gang enforcement detail. They work in conjunction with our gang detail by doing probation checks of gang members who have been arrested for violent crimes. This is obviously because it the job of law enforcement to try to prevent crime before it occurs. If you think we should arrest a violent gang member, let him out and just cross our fingers that he will not victimize anyone ever again then you really have a strange view of life. Very often an officer or two will go with the probation officers if they are doing a check in a place that has had a high level of violent crime as backup. Not to mention that fact that if the probation officers locate something illegal during a probation compliance check, they do not have the powers of arrest. They can only violate probation. Therefore, when they do compliance checks on their own and find another gun, drugs, etc, they call for an officer to come make the arrest and report anyway. Also, since you seem to know the law so well, you know that the terms and conditions of everyone on Parol, PRCS, and most on probation are subject to search and seizure at any time. Therefore, if I know of a violent criminal and I decide I should check on him or his residence, I can do so without a warrant.

It is NOT the job of law enforcement to prevent a crime before it occurs. I don't know where you came up with that... or the notion that LE provides some blanket of protection over the citizens. I don't know if you're indoctrinated at the academy with this attitude, but it seems to be a pretty common attitude in the LE community. You swore an oath to 'uphold, protect, and defend' the U.S. Constitution, and the constitution of your state. The citizens pay you to protect there freedom and individual liberty... not to go home every night, not to prevent a crime before it happens, and certainly not to protect the individual citizens. America is supposed to be a free country, where personal responsibility is championed. If you're free to succeed, then you're free to fail, and the government is not responsible for the citizens well being or save them, form anybody, but especially themselves.

Yes, I'm familiar with felony probation and the conditions involved. It was something I dealt with during my probation for the class 1 misdemeanor (of threatening and intimidating). While it is 'legal', I don't agree with it, and certainly don't see how you can rationalize it.

The fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution was added along with the other 9 Amendments (the bill of rights) in 1791. This document is supposed to be the law of the land. It reads, " The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." It does NOT say 'unless the terms of probation void that right', or 'unless a government entity deems it invalid', or any wording to the effect that this right is subject to being abridged in any instances what so ever! It very plainly says, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated... Period! No doubt you'll come back with certain case law allowing you to act in such a manner... however, as I pointed out in a previous post just because an entity bestows itself with a certain title, does not make it so. SCOTUS claimed the title of 'supreme arbiter of the constitution' in 1802, and has since been wrong on numerous occasions. One of the biggest cases that it was blatantly wrong in was the Dred Scott v. Sanford case that sparked widespread, and public outrage. In the 1930's FDR put forth a bill known as the 'court-packing plan' expanding the number of justices sitting on the Supreme Court... this allowed him to usurp the Constitution through case law. Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The reputation and standing of SCOTUS as the supreme arbiter of the constitution is not exactly stellar, as it's been wrong and easily manipulated to back the policies of the administration in office at the time.

The wording of the fourth Amendment is very clear. Having read it, and sworn an oath to uphold it, I don't see how you can rationalize, '...I know of a violent criminal and I decide I should check on him or his residence, I can do so without a warrant.' Your actions run completely counter to the fourth Amendment. Don't even try and tell me that it's for the 'greater good', or your helping to prevent a crime, or even that it's necessary... William Pitt said, "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." I will NOT give up my liberty to purchase a little temporary safety... and it is most certainly not necessary for the constitutional rights of the citizens to be taken in any way. The fact that you would so easily trample underfoot the fourth Amendment is very disturbing.

If a citizen is truly such a danger to the rest of society, then don't let him/her out prison in the first place. I know, you have no control over that, but it is absolutely un-acceptable to use the possibility of a crime being committed as reason to bargain away the un-alienable rights of the American citizens.

I'm really a little confused about that one. You're saying that if police are shot at and the guy runs off into the general public while still armed we are supposed to just turn around and leave? Not sure how many of our fellow citizens would agree with that. You ask if we have anything better to do? Would you rather me try to enforce jay walking instead of checking on a violent criminal?

I was pointing out the glaring double standard, which you seem to be ok with. Perhaps it doesn't even cross your mind... but how many other things are 'lawful' for you and other LEO's yet would land citizens like me in jail on charges?? The Declaration of Independence says, '...all men are created equal...' yet the LE community is given way to much leeway.

By all means, if a crime is committed... pursue the citizen, he/she is definitely responsible for there actions, good or bad. This has gone way to far in recent years though. "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." Thomas Jefferson. Whether you like it or not, you are being used as the 'teeth' of the Government... a Government that is increasingly tyrannical, and oppressive.

Folks like you... I'm lumping you in with cop haters, plane and simple. That's what you're stating you are. You say you don't trust cops and have called cops thieves and murders and all kinds of stuff. At no point have I ever said all citizens are like you. I'm in no way against the citizens. I'm not even against you and your fellow cop haters, just have a discussion with you.

I'll definitely own up to that moniker... Yes, I have called LEO's multiple adjectives, all with negative connotations. I have a big issue with how LEO's go about business. I have numerous personal experiences with LEO's blatantly breaking the law and not being held accountable. I find it offensive that a government entity (the LE community) resists accountability to the people so vigorously.

I don't know you, I can't speak to your character. Since you're on this forum, I'm sure that we actually have a few things in common... and possibly could be great friends on a personal level. I could probably say the same thing about numerous men that work in law enforcement... However, I abhor the law enforcement profession.

I don't know if it's the training, I don't know if it's conscious... but the way the LE community interacts with the citizens makes it very clear that it's an 'us vs. them' engagement. Is it an impossibility that a citizen could be right, and a LEO wrong?? Why is it that when a citizen speaks up against a LEO, the wagons are circled and no LEO will condemn 'one of there own'?? As a whole, the LEO community is incapable of acting like men, standing on there own moral conviction. They use numbers to posture, they ensure that the disparity of force is always in there favor, there badges are like there colors... ensuring that they will ever be apart of the 'pack' and not have to stand alone. The closest entity that I can think of that exhibits the same behavior, is a gang. Here I am, standing on my own to feet and 'looking you all in the eye.' I'm challenging the SOP's, the 'rules', and the laws that allow the LE community to act with such little regard for the essential liberty of the citizens. I'm confronting you, and the other LEO's that posted, that such callous disregard for the people's freedom is un-fucking acceptable!! I get attacked for that stand... surprise, surprise.

They entire bloated, stagnant, broken system is failing... The fault lies squarely with the people. "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson. This doesn't excuse the government for 'wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care them'...

Again I could play your game. I once had a doctor that said my foot wasn't broken, then it turned out it was. Since the one doctor was wrong, I should not tell everyone that ever practicing medical doctor on the face of the earth is a lying asshole and don't ever trust any of them for any reason. I once delt with a firefighter who was a little grumpy late at night (probably because he woke up to come to our call on a cold rainy night, so I understand his attitude a little). I should now also tell everyone that all firefighters are cock suckers. There's no chance it was just that one guy. It's all of them. He was mean, so they're all mother fuckers. Sounds a bit juvenile right?

Doctors, Firefighters, and Marines (you made reference to Marines in an earlier post) are all human... as well as LEO's. As humans, there will be mistakes made, and sometimes actions are malicious or worse. The primary difference in my opinion is that the first three hold there own accountable. LEO's, not so much.

I'm human. I make mistakes... when I do, I own up to it, and I work to make it right. I didn't receive a single apology from ANY LEO after the gross misconduct against me. If it was all a mistake, then a sincere apology would go a long way. If the officers in question broke the law, then don't turn a blind eye... don't sidestep the issue and try and get away without admitting wrong doing. As I said before, admitting wrong doing, and holding your own accountable will go alot further toward regaining public trust than sweeping everything under the rug.

Again, I have proof of all the adjectives that I applied to LEO's... In three different departments, and in ALL three of those departments no wrong doing was ever admitted, no effort was made to hold those officers accountable, though the actions were ciminal. If they (the departments in question, and the other LEO's that have weighed in and don't see an issue) are ok with that connotation, then I just call it like I see it.

As to that video. Not sure what all the circumstances were. The clip that you showed does definitely open up some questions. I'm not saying I agree with what happened. I'm not going to condemn them either. It will be investigated and if it does bring up criminal charges and they go to jail then that's what happens. I'm not here to say anything a cop has ever done is perfect. The fact that you showed a video of cops in New Mexico again doesn't justify that every law enforcement officer is a piece of shit. For every video you find of a cop doing something wrong, or supposedly doing something wrong, I can find plenty more of officers doing their job professionally and doing what was right. We can play that game forever.

I'll be the first to say that I don't know all the circumstances leading up to that engagement.

There enough red flags that I definitely have no problem condemning the actions of those officers involved. I would like to point out that I didn't post the original video... or the video of those APD officers... I have better things to do than try and dig up videos showing LEO's in a bad light. No offense, but the LE community doesn't need any help in eroding what little public trust it still has.

You don't strike me as the kind of person that would be in a profession just for the praise you would earn... so perhaps you will understand this. A thousand attaboys don't make up for one OH SHIT! One OH SHIT will ruin reputations, will end careers, and will irretrievably break trust. The OH SHIT moments are getting all to common on the part of the LE community.

0933, I said fighting in a legal way. What I meant was, if you had all this abuse done to you for absolutely no reason and you have so much proof of it, why don't you sue them? People do it all the time. If the events unfolded the way you say then you can stand up for yourself, that's the beauty of this country.

'People do it all the time.' Do what all the time?? Sue? or Sue LE agencies?

There is no real consequences to LE, or any Government, misconduct. Any monetary award is paid for with a blank check footed by the taxpayers. I don't need money, I'm fit enough to work and provide for my family... the only thing suing would do is to tax an already hemorrhaging budget. What I want is my property back (the property stolen from me), and a detailed public admittance and apology for the wrong, and criminal actions, committed against me. Trying to get that in a civil court is close to impossible.

The backstabbing comment was about you trying to point the finger at law enforcement every chance you get. Not sure why you keep talking about killing everyone. Seems you may have a slight issue.

Yes, I definitely point the finger at LE. As a citizen, the police state that is being fostered is deeply disturbing to me... and you're damn right I will speak up any chance I get.

As for killing people, I don't 'keep talking about' it. I found your insult regarding my integrity (of stabbing one in the back) to be personally offensive. Honor, Courage, and Commitment are the Marine Corps core values... as you know from your time in the Marine Corps (I'm drawing a conclusion from some inferences you made). Never once have I given you reason to call into question my Courage, yet you brazenly suggest that I lack one of the values that I hold very dear.

Yes, I'm familiar with felony probation and the conditions involved. It was something I dealt with during my probation for the class 1 misdemeanor (of threatening and intimidating). While it is 'legal', I don't agree with it, and certainly don't see how you can rationalize it.

The fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution was added along with the other 9 Amendments (the bill of rights) in 1791. This document is supposed to be the law of the land. It reads, " The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." It does NOT say 'unless the terms of probation void that right', or 'unless a government entity deems it invalid', or any wording to the effect that this right is subject to being abridged in any instances what so ever! It very plainly says, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated... Period! No doubt you'll come back with certain case law allowing you to act in such a manner... however, as I pointed out in a previous post just because an entity bestows itself with a certain title, does not make it so. SCOTUS claimed the title of 'supreme arbiter of the constitution' in 1802, and has since been wrong on numerous occasions. One of the biggest cases that it was blatantly wrong in was the Dred Scott v. Sanford case that sparked widespread, and public outrage. In the 1930's FDR put forth a bill known as the 'court-packing plan' expanding the number of justices sitting on the Supreme Court... this allowed him to usurp the Constitution through case law. Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The reputation and standing of SCOTUS as the supreme arbiter of the constitution is not exactly stellar, as it's been wrong and easily manipulated to back the policies of the administration in office at the time.

The wording of the fourth Amendment is very clear. Having read it, and sworn an oath to uphold it, I don't see how you can rationalize, '...I know of a violent criminal and I decide I should check on him or his residence, I can do so without a warrant.' Your actions run completely counter to the fourth Amendment. Don't even try and tell me that it's for the 'greater good', or your helping to prevent a crime, or even that it's necessary... William Pitt said, "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." I will NOT give up my liberty to purchase a little temporary safety... and it is most certainly not necessary for the constitutional rights of the citizens to be taken in any way. The fact that you would so easily trample underfoot the fourth Amendment is very disturbing.

If a citizen is truly such a danger to the rest of society, then don't let him/her out prison in the first place. I know, you have no control over that, but it is absolutely un-acceptable to use the possibility of a crime being committed as reason to bargain away the un-alienable rights of the American citizens.

You and everyone on probation chose to accept the probation instead of serving your sentence. If you didn't like the terms of probation you should have refused probation. I have known many men for whatever personal reasons that did not accept probation and chose to serve their sentence. How can you not rationalize it. Many people would rather consent to probation checks if it means they do not have to go to jail. You appear to be one of them. You spoke of personal responsibility then complain about a choice you made.

I was pointing out the glaring double standard, which you seem to be ok with. Perhaps it doesn't even cross your mind... but how many other things are 'lawful' for you and other LEO's yet would land citizens like me in jail on charges?? The Declaration of Independence says, '...all men are created equal...' yet the LE community is given way to much leeway.

All men are created equal. What you do after creation is up to you. I break the speed limit running in emergency status. You can go to other countries and engage in war or train our armed forces to shoot people. Pilots can fly people around and doctors can operate on people and prescribe drugs. None of that makes a person more or less equal, just different job descriptions that are specific to a job.

You and everyone on probation chose to accept the probation instead of serving your sentence. If you didn't like the terms of probation you should have refused probation. I have known many men for whatever personal reasons that did not accept probation and chose to serve their sentence. How can you not rationalize it. Many people would rather consent to probation checks if it means they do not have to go to jail. You appear to be one of them. You spoke of personal responsibility then complain about a choice you made.

Not necessarily. Probation is different from parole... Probation is a form of punishment that a court can order, just like a fine, jail time, prison time, restitution, or community service... and the terms set during sentencing. Parole is a privilege granted by the state DOC that subs as jail time.

Parole is a release from custody under certain conditions that have to be met... usually very restrictive, and violating it would definitely get you sent back to prison. Obey all laws is usually a condition... though taken literally, jay walking could result in parole being revoked. Drug use, in any manner (including prescription drug use), will usually result in parole revocation. Consumption or possession of alcohol is also a quite common activity that most parolee's are forbidden from, or get sent back to prison. Curfew's are usually mandatory... even if employment means violating that. As, I said before... if a citizen is that big of a danger to society, then don't let him out!!

Probation on the other hand is a punishment. The crime committed dictates the level of probation... though it's the same entity overseeing both misdemeanor and felony probation.

For my specific experience with probation... I didn't agree to shit! My conviction was for a class 1 misdemeanor of 'threatening and intimidating' the victims of said crime were named as the 'Yavapai County Sheriffs Office', the 'Prescott Police Department', the 'Chino Valley Police Department', the Prescott Valley Police Department', and the 'Camp Verde Police Department'.

Jumping off on a tangent here... but with all the allegations, with all the alleged crimes against American citizens, with all the testimony in two trials, with all force applied by LEO's to get me off the streets, the only crime that stuck was a misdemeanor that I intimidated an armed group that is over 600 strong. I'm sorry that you guys squat when you piss... but that really sounds like a personal problem to me!!

Anyway, back on track... The terms of my probation were 'obey all laws' and to 'not possess deadly weapons' for the duration of the probation, which was 3 yrs. I sure as hell did NOT agree to that non-sense!! I directly confronted the judge about his conditions, and made it very clear that those conditions were un-acceptable... yet, I was still ordered to abide by them.

Even though those were the ONLY conditions of my probation... the probation department still attempted to gain access to my vehicleand my house without a warrant, and obtain my blood for DNA which would be entered into a national database. On EVERY occasion, I would not allow them to overstep the conditions laid out. It wasn't until after my appeal that they stopped attempting to infringe upon my Constitutional rights. I confronted my PO shortly after the superior court amended my sentence... I received an apology, and a kudos for knowing my probation conditions, and even an acknowledgement that the actions of the probation department were wrong in my case.

So, FUCK NO!! I am not one that would give up essential liberty in order to escape jail. I do take responsibility for my actions, and I wonder why it it so hard for you (LEO's) to do the same??

All men are created equal. What you do after creation is up to you. I break the speed limit running in emergency status. You can go to other countries and engage in war or train our armed forces to shoot people. Pilots can fly people around and doctors can operate on people and prescribe drugs. None of that makes a person more or less equal, just different job descriptions that are specific to a job.

I don't see how that is a valid argument to drop your trousers and shit on the Constitution.

The fact is that the job descriptions of those other professions you named, do NOT allow them to usurp the Constitution in order for them to complete there jobs. Nor do they feel it necessary to interfere with the lives of the citizens to execute there respective 'jobs'.

As I citizen, I'm standing here and letting you know on no uncertain terms that the LE community has been granted too many exceptions to the law, that as a whole your behavior is un-fucking acceptable, and that you should toe the line, or get the fuck out!!

From what I have read so far, a prohibition on the possession of deadly weapons wasn't a stretch, and is probably a good idea.

Last edited: