• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How did you meet your wife?

I picked mine up off of a street corner. Really! My senior year in high school me and a few buds were hanging out on a street corner on the main drag. Those that could afford to were driving up and down the street. Those that couldn't afford to were siting around on street corners, ect. We were throwing snow at any hot chicks that drove by. She and her girlfriend stopped and ask us what would it take for us to quit throwing snow at them. I said " how about going for a coke"? We dated steady through my senior year and married 9 months after we met. Theres been a lot of bumps in the road but we've met them head on and together. 45 years later we're still friends.

I still pat her on the ass when she is standing around in the kitchen in her ratty old house coat and she still giggles! I still don't know what the silly girl saw in me!

Lightman, That graffiti is SO correct. Limon is as rural as you can get other than on a farm.
It has the worst weather, both summer and winter because of it's location and the weather is severe.

When God gives the Earth an enema, Limon is where he will stick it in, but I do still love the place.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
My wife's daughter babysat my brothers kids, she was an OR nurse, and came to my town with a couple of other coworkers for a continuing education thing, and I went to dinner with them, she was 40, blond and hot......we talked and ended up getting together......been married for 22 years now, the love of my life.......

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Met mine online actually. Back when Plenty of Fish was a thing. I started out figuring we were just fooling around for a bit and like a fungus, she grew on me. Don't tell her I said that. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
Online. She is a wonderful woman, and the kindest, most thoughtful person I have ever met. Opposites attract.