• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do I watch Optics trade only?

Rokfor2K

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2017
PA, 19053
Whenever I try to watch Optics sales the system starts sending me all Post Exchange notifications. For Firearms and Accessories. How do I automate notifications/watching for Optics sales only?

Today I learned. Never realized you could watch a whole forum section. Seen a couple deals fairly early, first <10mins, but by the time I saw them someone snagged them.

Whenever I try to watch Optics sales the system starts sending me all Post Exchange notifications. For Firearms and Accessories. How do I automate notifications/watching for Optics sales only?
You cant

@alexj-12 maybe this feature could be added if a specific tag is desired to be watched instead of the whole PX?

Reactions: flyfisher117
Well... you can but it would take some programming knowledge to setup a script to alert you any time someone posts an ad with the "Optics" tag.

If possible I think this would be an awesome feature.

I agree! But not just for the PX, but for all sections. Maybe you're a stabby stab guy and watch the armory section but get a ton more alerts about everything else but the edged weapons you're really interested in. Or maybe hunters only want to watch threads on spotters and binos and not all the other posts on NV or scopes. I think you get the idea.

CM