• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors How do suppressor affect accuracy?

The first baffle isn’t clipped on my U7s and magnus.

Supposedly the ultra 5 is clipped on the first. I know the nomad LT is the same.

The Ultra 5 does indeed have a clipped first baffle, as does the Dominus-K.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Im running an ultra 7 30 cal. Ive only
Really used it on my gas guns. Built a 22 creedmoor for coyotes and running a can. It was built by a very good gunsmith. Well for 170 rounds I chased load development with 80.5 bergers and 75 elds. Best I could get was .5-.6” at 100. I had 4 rounds left and light bulb finally went off and I took the suppressor off. Shot 0.26” four shot group.

So I load 5 more. Shot another .2-.3 five shot group. Not sure what the issue is but a very significant improvement in accuracy. Could the .30 cal bore cause too much turbulence or something. Or do you think its a harmonics issue?
For a hunting gun .5-.6 ain't bad with the noise suppresson a plus.

For a hunting gun .5-.6 ain't bad with the noise suppresson a plus.
Agreed. I will run it with the can on it for sure as it was built for that.

Im curious to see if I order a smaller bore suppressor the issue would go away.

Whats some suppressor suggestions for a 22 centerfire round?

Not all but some suppressors can create magnetic field that slows that some bullet which will result to a reduction of kinetic energy.

• Haha
Reactions: NiteQwill
Not all but some suppressors can create magnetic field that slows that some bullet which will result to a reduction of kinetic energy.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa-ca443f4786.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hafejd30 and Zolar