• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how do we find our posts we made in the past?

corey4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
pittsburgh pa
how do we find our posts we made in the past? not from the old site, but this new one. like on the old site, we clicked on "my posts".

thanks.

Very Simple

Look at the Top of the page on the Right ... ok

See where it says MY PROFILE Click on that ... good

Now in MY PROFILE look to the left --- see that space, right there.

I still cant find my posts, sorry for being slow I know you are up to your eyes with the changeover .When I go into my profile and look to the left I see a tab saying latest posts, It has some of my old posts and it has some posts that I definetely did not post in.?

Hi guys,

I have the same problem, but I suspect it's just some information from UBB that hasn't yet been fully ported over to the VBulletin software. This stuff is actually a much, much bigger PITA for the admins and mods than most users would suppose. Just updating to new versions of VBulletin at my old site was enough to make us want to drink a fifth of bourbon and shoot ourselves; completely switching over from UBB to VB, as Frank et al have done, is considerably nastier. Let's give them some time.

Yours,

David

Exactly. This entire process is about par with working with SAP or Oracle databases. Only so many tasks that a small group of people can handle with a live data migration.

Also, screw Juniper Networks... just had to throw that out there.