• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do you put things into your log book?

xNF_9

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2009
Fargo
I am new to logbooks and wondering how you guys input your data into your books. As in when your shooting groups, dot drill, creating different loads, target shooting, and shooting at metal targets. I'm not searching on the pages, but more of how you record the information into your book. Pics would help a lot also on pages that are filled out.

Re: How do you put things into your log book?

with a pencil generally

Log books are used how you want to use them. However, Impact has good info on their web site here to get you started

Well, if you're going the impact route (I recommend that you do since Tony is awesome over there) they have pages for all of the drills that you mentioned. Here are their drill pages, among the many other pages available. http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Drills_s/70.htm

Tony's making me a custom book with these pages for the typical shooting that I do. He's also adding some of the other pages but those are standard offerings.

C-MR1.jpg

C-MR2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> how you record the information into your book</div></div>

Consistant