• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How does Chick-fil-A do it?

Never really liked the chow at Chic-fil A. But, yes. They're actually a faith based company. Same with In N' Out. You mid Westerners or east coasters don't have In N' Out. But, they're employee standards are very similar to Chic Fil-a. They even have(or maybe use to have) bible verses on the bottom of their fountain cups and fries boxes.

I'd honestly rather go hungry than eat any Mc Donalds, Burger King or Taco Bell. :sick:
In N' Out still has verse numbers on their cups and such.

• Love
Reactions: ColinW
I compiled a list of chicken places that Chick-Fil-A is better than when it comes to good chicken:
1) None.

In N' Out still has verse numbers on their cups and such.

Good! Haven’t been to In n out for several years since I moved up north to the last frontier. Glad to see they haven’t changed anything!

In and out sends in a seasoned crew to open new stores and train the new staff. I bet they do the same. Every store is like a clone.

Have you been to Popeyes or Burger King lately? The managers are just as nasty and sloppy as the rest of the employees and show no energy when processing your order. Leadership at it's finest!
I ordered through the drive though from BK and the order was horribly wrong. I parked and walked back to get it corrected. The counter worker said that what was on the receipt was what was put in the bag and refused to fix it. I asked for the manager and the counter worker said there wasn't a manager on duty. I walked back out, got in my car and left. About a minute later I called back to the store and asked for the manager. It was the manager and he asked if I was still in the parking lot because he was coming out so we could "discuss it like men". He called me a few names and made a few more threats about how he has my license plate and he can find out where I live, then he hung up on me. I called the district manager and complained then followed up a few weeks later. I was told he was moved to a different location and that they excused his behavior because he was under a lot of stress.

I used to order the Impossible Whopper plain with two patties. I know they are no better than regular burgers but they are pretty damn tasty. No shit, I counted and out of 12 orders they got it right twice. I started counting after I noticed a trend so it was even more. They would add cheese, of ketchup or leave out patties. One order was two double Impossible Whoppers and I only got only the buns. When asked why no patties they said they were out and offered to replace them with real meat "for free". This was over the course of probably 6 months so it is a systemic problem, not a "bad employee" problem.

$15 an hour. I could understand if the service and standards were at least on par with most traditional restaurants but there is no way anyone, other than managers and such, should be paid more than minimum wage in places like BK, McD and places like that. If a person is smart enough or skilled enough they will be moving quickly into a better career. Some workers expect to be paid career salaries because they have made a career out of working in minimum wage jobs.

I ordered through the drive though from BK and the order was horribly wrong. I parked and walked back to get it corrected. The counter worker said that what was on the receipt was what was put in the bag and refused to fix it. I asked for the manager and the counter worker said there wasn't a manager on duty. I walked back out, got in my car and left. About a minute later I called back to the store and asked for the manager. It was the manager and he asked if I was still in the parking lot because he was coming out so we could "discuss it like men". He called me a few names and made a few more threats about how he has my license plate and he can find out where I live, then he hung up on me. I called the district manager and complained then followed up a few weeks later. I was told he was moved to a different location and that they excused his behavior because he was under a lot of stress.

I used to order the Impossible Whopper plain with two patties. I know they are no better than regular burgers but they are pretty damn tasty. No shit, I counted and out of 12 orders they got it right twice. I started counting after I noticed a trend so it was even more. They would add cheese, of ketchup or leave out patties. One order was two double Impossible Whoppers and I only got only the buns. When asked why no patties they said they were out and offered to replace them with real meat "for free". This was over the course of probably 6 months so it is a systemic problem, not a "bad employee" problem.

$15 an hour. I could understand if the service and standards were at least on par with most traditional restaurants but there is no way anyone, other than managers and such, should be paid more than minimum wage in places like BK, McD and places like that. If a person is smart enough or skilled enough they will be moving quickly into a better career. Some workers expect to be paid career salaries because they have made a career out of working in minimum wage jobs.
I went to McD's the other day, I worked through lunch so it was about 2:00 P.M. I noticed some of the "A" team was getting off of work. These people so are lazy that they won't even put their shoes or correctly. Both members were walking/shuffling on the heel/butt of the shoe, smashed like they were flip flops. If you do not take pride and respect yourself, then no one will respect you!

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Pro tip: I went to the grocery store this morning and got a salad, deli meats, cheeses, walnuts, dried apricots and some crackers. If I want a meal from a restaurant I'll go sit down at a mex or meat & three. I'd rather eat a pack of peanut butter crackers than from a drivethrough.

McDonald's will hire you if you're breathing. I once overheard part of a job inteview in CFA. The interviewer was asking questions about school, extra curricular activities, what she wanted to do after high school. Compared to what I'm sure is something like, "Can you pass a drug test," at McDonald's, I'm betting CFA weeds out, uh, certain types.

Last edited:
As mentioned earlier we have no In-n-out here on the east coast, but we do now have a newer chain moving in that’s just as good-Culver’s. Place is run BETTER than CFA.

We don’t go to CFA anymore since the owner believes we are genetically racist and need to shine sneakers of minority rappers. They are also too afraid to open their dining rooms and I don’t eat in my truck.

Reactions: PatMiles
So that is the fascination with In-N-Out Burger. I have eaten at them a couple times, I had to go back thinking I missed something. The food is ok, the service is good, but it does not live up to the hype. I never noticed the bible verses lol, but I guess that explains it.

Burger King :D how are they even still in business? I guess I can say the same for Arby's...

I will eat at Mcdonalds when I am on the road (or maybe for breakfast, I like their breakfast) but other than breakfast the only thing I will order is a one of their small burgers or maybe the small double hamburger and fries. I don't eat anything else there.

Good burgers made with fresh ingredients. Their fries however are blah. Asking for them "well done" makes them tolerable.
If they were to get off the "healthy oil used for frying" BS and go to beef tallow like McDonald's used to do long ago they would be the best fries available.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I compiled a list of chicken places that Chick-Fil-A is better than when it comes to good chicken:
1) None.

brine your own chicken breasts in pickle juice... bread and fry them... put it on a cheap hamburger bun... viola... chick-fil-a...

We have a Chick-fil-A that opened near us recently and surprised by how crisply everyone was dressed. Pressed pants, collared shirts...

Used to go, now I hate the place and won't give them my business. The asshole ceo can shine my shoes. Yah, you tell me he's a Christian and how clean the place is. Why give business to a man that makes idiotic statements and jumps on the race bandwagon?

Always like the way the whole racism thing works...............A one way street where there is no racism on the other side.

Reactions: Sgtsideways
Used to go, now I hate the place and won't give them my business. The asshole ceo can shine my shoes. Yah, you tell me he's a Christian and how clean the place is. Why give business to a man that makes idiotic statements and jumps on the race bandwagon?

Always like the way the whole racism thing works...............A one way street where there is no racism on the other side.
Could not believe that he made that statement about shining shoes. Getting to the point of hard to find non pc businesses or those that don't pander to the latest bandwagon issue.
I find that people who go out of their way to tell you they are a Christian, are usually the biggest hypocrites. This guy is no exception to my red flag indicators.