• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Does One Qualify to Sell Items on the Post Exchange

IndianaRem5r

Major General
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2013
Pawnee, IN
I am a member since 2013. I just recently sold some items on the Post Exchange, but am unable to post a new item now. Looks like I have "insufficient privileges". How do I get qualified?

Thanks,

George "IndianaRem5r"

Reactions: bakerp30
Hafta be qualified on INGO first, dontchaknow.

Kidding. But you might list there. What are you listing?

Hafta be qualified on INGO first, dontchaknow.

Kidding. But you might list there. What are you listing?

INGO is not so swift. I am wanting to list 3 @ .308 die sets and 1 @ Little Crow Gunworks WFT Case Trimmer for .308. All in excellent condition.

Only full members can post the system is being worked on permission wise but once finished it will work where only full members can post

I'm having the same issue, been a member of the forum since 2008. How does one become a full member. Reading the pinned post I have always had my account filled out in the correct manner to post in the Exchange.

Sorry Lowlight, sent you a message before I found this post. Glad to see I am not the only one having an issue.

I did a batch update today, all you whiners who can't post shit for sale as if, should be good again. The few I just checked are fine.

managing permissions is different here and you're lucky I bothered to correct it today at all, especially since you all know how I feel about crybabies, even more so when you know things are new and I am working on shit.

Reactions: JCH
I did a batch update today, all you whiners who can't post shit for sale as if, should be good again. The few I just checked are fine.

managing permissions is different here and you're lucky I bothered to correct it today at all, especially since you all know how I feel about crybabies, even more so when you know things are new and I am working on shit.
How do I become full member

Noticed that this morning. Don't intend to post anything for sale, just happened to see the thread here and thought you should know. Thanks for all you do Frank.