• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How does this work?

One country likes to walk them out of a C-130, at 12,000 feet.

Last edited:
Whoa. This sucks.

I went to the exact site where this happened, albeit several years after the event. For some reason, I guess just coincidence I've been to numerous sites where terror attacks happened. Some even within days.

On another trip (not the Bali trip) I was in Jakarta. The hotel where we had dinner just a few days before got completely blown up. It was like two or three days after we had dinner there when the place got blown up.

It's definitely becoming the wild east out there :/

or maybe its always been like that.

I just hope they know what they are doing maybe it was a swap for something

a lot of maybe's to the equation

Indonesia. This is where the prison is, that is releasing this heathen, not just early, but extra-extra early.

So this tells me that the 'leadership' of Indonesia are bought-and-paid-for, shills, corrupt, and (I'll go as far as to say) perverted.

The World should pay attention to this, and remember this the next time something happens in Indonesia.

what i don't get is why is it a sub-note article

Come on man, the article says he apologized to the victims family’s and helped police after he was caught years after the bombing. Oh, and he behaved well in prison. Lighten up. 🤪

Nuts, I’m becoming less and less shocked at the lunacy of those “in charge”. They should have starved a dozen pigs for a week, staked this jerk to the ground in a small pen, and turned the hungry hogs loose on him. They would have properly cleaned up the mess. Of course, after he apologized to the victims families and helped the police and all.

Don’t you have about a dozen shootings tonight that you need to go ignore?
1660922420460.jpeg

Come on man, the article says he apologized to the victims family’s and helped police after he was caught years after the bombing. Oh, and he behaved well in prison. Lighten up. 🤪

Nuts, I’m becoming less and less shocked at the lunacy of those “in charge”. They should have starved a dozen pigs for a week, staked this jerk to the ground in a small pen, and turned the hungry hogs loose on him. They would have properly cleaned up the mess. Of course, after he apologized to the victims families and helped the police and all.
Being reincarnated as pig turds is a wonderfully fitting fate for a Muslim extremist who likes to blow up non combatants.

Reactions: KYAggie