• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft How far away is this kangaroo?

GuerrillaTactical

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Ft Collins
MountainLion.jpg

Re: How far away is this kangaroo?

I need to add Kangaroo to my target size page...somewhere between Stop sign and Taliban fighter
laugh.gif

that's not a kangaroo, i remember seeing this picture posted on here before by a hide member stating that he was hunting coyote and a mountain lion snuck up on the ridge behind him (you can clearly see the outline of a mountain lion head)

I was thinking to myself that sure looks like a lion rather than a roo, but I couldn't imagine somebody trying to fool us.

Yep, me and Eric out coyote hunting last year. There was actually 2 of them. It was really cool, except they had the high ground.

I NEED a stuffed cat. But I'm not sure I'm ready for one to sneak up behind me. Wow.

No we didn't have a tag, so he lived to fight another day. Real close L&L, he ranged 330yds by the laser.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SD669</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's not a kangaroo, i remember seeing this picture posted on here before by a hide member stating that he was hunting coyote and a mountain lion snuck up on the ridge behind him (you can clearly see the outline of a mountain lion head)</div></div>

i was going to say, yall have some mean a$$ kangaroo's over there....hehe

8" head width(not counting ears) would be roughly 370yds

I think its time uncle Rocky posted to this site again. He's the man that got THAT big cat this winter.

Answer given over 3 months ago..... and they are still lining up with completely wrong guesses.

It's the little nuggets like that, in life, that are so entertaining............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G-TAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No we didn't have a tag, so he lived to fight another day. Real close L&L, he ranged 330yds by the laser. </div></div>

here is the answer...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Richard II</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you repeat the answer? </div></div>

Case in point.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How far away is this kangaroo?</div></div>

Whatever it is, it's not far enough away to be safe.