• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How fucked up has it gotten in Mexico?

You have the balls to complain about Mexico when right here in America there are hundreds of restaurants who do not serve police officers in uniform and thousands of store who turn away customers who are lawfull members of the public simply for exercising their rights. Sure Mexico is fucked up, let the Mexicans worry about it.

You have the balls to complain about Mexico when right here in America there are hundreds of restaurants who do not serve police officers in uniform and thousands of store who turn away customers who are lawfull members of the public simply for exercising their rights. Sure Mexico is fucked up, let the Mexicans worry about it.

One could consider it a complaint, if one were being an ass, or one could simply see it as a news article.

China and Russia takes land to increase their world domination which is smart, Trump should take Mexico and Canada . It would be about a 30 minute war per Country which is very cost effective for increasing our borders. Cartels could be droned out of existence so their main product would go back to Mexican Jumping Beans.

China and Russia takes land to increase their world domination which is smart, Trump should take Mexico and Canada . It would be about a 30 minute war per Country which is very cost effective for increasing our borders. Cartels could be droned out of existence so their main product would go back to Mexican Jumping Beans.

That would be an awful idea. While on paper it sounds pretty simple but in reality Mexico would be a night mare to sort out and very expensive. I think we underestimate how well armed and supported some of these cartels are.

Reactions: AmyJ23
Because whatever the Canadians want is irrelevant, so don't even bother asking....... am I right?

:(

Reactions: Maggot
One could consider it a complaint, if one were being an ass, or one could simply see it as a news article.

One could also consider is a complaint if one read the thread title:
If not complaining the thread title might read: Mexican Gas Station under pressure form Cartel turns away army.

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Lived there for a while and drilled a lot of directional wells along the river. All kinds of fucked up things have been found right across the river there. I’ve seen BP round up big groups of people the coyotes dumped just after crossing.

How 'bout that Joanie Rivers gal?

It's not always witty. Wit isn't the point; audacity is. She shouldn't be able to get away with saying: "Mexicans are so ugly, they make Haitians look attractive." But she does – because the joke is clearly on Joan, a persona that brings to a head the me, me, me vacuity of consumer-celebrity culture. It's also because of the emphatic absurdity of it all, as when she depicts the chain-smoking "Japanese midget" who plays Tom Cruise's infant daughter for a living.

IF we could have "held hands" with the Mexican gov. (before IT got into bed with the cartels) back in the Reagan days (????), the cartels could have been napalmed/Blackhawk'd, hell even do some "strafing-runs for practice, out of existence and we/they would not have the problems we/they have today. It would have been a simple problem, that could have been a non-issue, but when there is money involved and both sides (U.S. and them) are corrupt, well... you'll have that. Mac?

Last edited:
Kill them all and ten thousand snot-nose teenagers will vie to replace them.

Just gotta leave a little reminder...

1567788165132.png

Wait, why would we want to annex Mexico or Canada??? Mexico is a shit show in some places and beautiful in others, but do you really want to own it? With all the problems they don't just evaporate with new ownership, and if drone strikes are required I'm pretty sure you can't do that on us soil......Now if its Mexican soil hammer down!!! And as for Canada why would you screw with a good thing. They are a great northern buffer and if anyone screws with them its party on!!! You ever hear about anyone wanting to fight with a country who's national past time is beating each other up while trying to ice skate??? No think about it you invade Canada and we get to go balls out for messing with our northern allies and no one says shit. Besides if you ever get to train with the Canadian forces those peeps don't play, they got something to prove!

Kill them all and ten thousand snot-nose teenagers will vie to replace them.

Kind of like draining the swamp in DC. A year later it will be filled with the same vermin. What is it they say about a vacuum?

Reactions: wildcats
Wait, why would we want to annex Mexico or Canada??? Mexico is a shit show in some places and beautiful in others, but do you really want to own it? With all the problems they don't just evaporate with new ownership, and if drone strikes are required I'm pretty sure you can't do that on us soil......Now if its Mexican soil hammer down!!! And as for Canada why would you screw with a good thing. They are a great northern buffer and if anyone screws with them its party on!!! You ever hear about anyone wanting to fight with a country who's national past time is beating each other up while trying to ice skate???
No think about it you invade Canada and we get to go balls out for messing with our northern allies and no one says shit. Besides if you ever get to train with the Canadian forces those peeps don't play, they got something to prove!

Bwahahahahaha

One could also consider is a complaint if one read the thread title:
If not complaining the thread title might read: Mexican Gas Station under pressure form Cartel turns away army.

Well, yes, yes it could have. ;)

Guys, come on, you know the US doesn’t want to destroy the cartels. It’s business. You’d be naive to think otherwise. The beast needs money and this is just one of the many facets it can collect more and more. If we really wanted cartels to go away it would be so in short order.

Last edited:
That would be an awful idea. While on paper it sounds pretty simple but in reality Mexico would be a night mare to sort out and very expensive. I think we underestimate how well armed and supported some of these cartels are.
Hasn’t our corrupt fbi and Hillary taught you anything? All you have to do is get the cartels to fight each other. The land would only be worth it once all the illegals crossed into America though..

Hasn’t our corrupt fbi and Hillary taught you anything? All you have to do is get the cartels to fight each other. The land would only be worth it once all the illegals crossed into America though..

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If the US tried to take Mexico by force the cartels would view the US as a common enemy.

Reactions: Blutroop
Mexico is beyond fucked up these days

I use to vacation there regularly, usually somewhere in the southern coastal parts of Quintana Roo, probably been a dozen times in the past

But I have not been back since about 2012-13 for a few reasons, in the most recent years I won't go for safety concerns

I know the border towns have always been high crime high risk for any American.
The crime rates were once pretty low in the southeast coastal areas (think about 2-3 hour drive south of Cancun) but it sounds like all that has changed. The shuttle boat between playa del carmen and cozumel being bombed a couple times, cops being gunned down in the street during the day time while not even on duty, fake alcohol killing people, hotel staff ripping off in room safes on the rise (I always put a pacsafe with all my stuff inside the hotel safe), muggings, local police take bribes for everything, etc, etc Stories of drug thugs forcing protection money from the east coast resorts now (happened on the west coast decades ago)

I will say that in the past, 2000-2013 range, I always felt safe in that part of mexico. I use to walk around in the 'local areas' and ride the local bus, and eat at local restaurants (I would not just stay in the tourist areas) and never had a problem. The area is beautiful, the food good, the local native people are extremely nice and friendly.
BUT
NOT GOING BACK ANY TIME SOON

Mexico is beyond fucked up these days

I use to vacation there regularly, usually somewhere in the southern coastal parts of Quintana Roo, probably been a dozen times in the past

But I have not been back since about 2012-13 for a few reasons, in the most recent years I won't go for safety concerns

I know the border towns have always been high crime high risk for any American.
The crime rates were once pretty low in the southeast coastal areas (think about 2-3 hour drive south of Cancun) but it sounds like all that has changed. The shuttle boat between playa del carmen and cozumel being bombed a couple times, cops being gunned down in the street during the day time while not even on duty, fake alcohol killing people, hotel staff ripping off in room safes on the rise (I always put a pacsafe with all my stuff inside the hotel safe), muggings, local police take bribes for everything, etc, etc Stories of drug thugs forcing protection money from the east coast resorts now (happened on the west coast decades ago)

I will say that in the past, 2000-2013 range, I always felt safe in that part of mexico. I use to walk around in the 'local areas' and ride the local bus, and eat at local restaurants (I would not just stay in the tourist areas) and never had a problem. The area is beautiful, the food good, the local native people are extremely nice and friendly.
BUT
NOT GOING BACK ANY TIME SOON

Exactly. Ive traveled all over the country in my truck, by myself, to the most remote parts of Chiapas, Oaxaca, Guererro, and others states. The Yucatan is amazing. Always had a blast, made some great friends, and the only trouble I ever had was with the cops...and that was always resolved with a $20 bill.

Wont cross the border now.

Reactions: kenny1773
I was in the Brownsville area for a short period of time cartel has everything down that way

Reactions: Alabusa
Just curious, when you say the cartels have a lock on Brownsville, what exactly does that mean? Are local LEO on the payroll? No Fed/DEA, TX Rangers?

?

Just curious, when you say the cartels have a lock on Brownsville, what exactly does that mean? Are local LEO on the payroll? No Fed/DEA, TX Rangers?

?

Alright you’ve got McAllen, Harlingen and Brownsville all have Heavy presence of cartel owned businesses, clubs, bars, gas stations all used for cleaning money And or pushing product. As far as Leo it’s like anywhere else you’ve got your good and your bad cops. I shouldn’t have said they have everything but the truth is they have a lot down that way

What I don't understand is if so many Mexicans are risking so much to get to the USA, why then do they want to try and turn the USA into some version of Mexico? When they wave the Mexican flag rather than the American flag, that tells me which country own's their love. If they love Mexico so much, why did they come here?

What I don't understand is if so many Mexicans are risking so much to get to the USA, why then do they want to try and turn the USA into some version of Mexico? When they wave the Mexican flag rather than the American flag, that tells me which country own's their love. If they love Mexico so much, why did they come here?
Absolutely
Exactly
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS.

This country (Canada AND The U.S.) has been made by our ancestors TO BE BETTER THAN WHENCE THEY CAME.....

All you immigrants who're new to this country/continent came here TO GET AWAY FROM THE SHITHOLE that you left. So accept that this is better, and adapt to the way we do things here. FUCKING STOP trying to turn our great place into the shitstain that you left.

Prime example of this, is right behind my MIL's house there are two outdoor rinks and a baseball diamond. They have been there for many decades, and part of the "community club" complex. That place is so busy with hockey games, practice, figure skating, and simply recreational skating that they also flood the baseball diamond in the winter. And they have their own 'baby zamboni' to clean/clear/smooth the ice. And staff to do such, daily. Because these 3 sheets of ice are CONSTANTLY used.

Here's the rub.

The whole complex is being torn down, and a 'muslim school and play area' is going up, in its place. Starting this winter.

Go ahead, ask me what I think about this.
Bring on the BBQ's!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Stevo86 and Healy
I don't see many trying to turn it into Mexico....most of the Mexican immigrants I know (legal) fled here for food and safety. Jobs and survival.

I'm taking note as I'm marking well when it's my turn to flee for my Life before our Government fleeces all my savings/retirement and then guts SS. Depending on where you are in the US things ain't going so well. I can see a time when I sneak out quietly myself.

VooDoo

I don't see many trying to turn it into Mexico....most of the Mexican immigrants I know (legal) fled here for food and safety. Jobs and survival.

I'm taking note as I'm marking well when it's my turn to flee for my Life before our Government fleeces all my savings/retirement and then guts SS. Depending on where you are in the US things ain't going so well. I can see a time when I sneak out quietly myself.

VooDoo

And where exactly are you going to go that’s better than here? Answer carefully lol I’ve been all over the globe. There are better places depending on your wants and needs but there is few that I’d say is overall better than the US across the entire spectrum of what this country offers. This is of course speaking about the present. There will be a time when those politicians will destroy what made this country great. In fact, its already started.

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
My whole town is full of mexicans.
Most work for a living, many illegal immigrants getting along without causing problems.

Then there are also a decent amount of bad ones stealing and gang banging.

Those ruin it for all because they intimidate and prey on all.

The only way I see it getting better is to shut the border with military and forcibly take out cartells on the other side by all means available. Pretty much all out military action, regardless of concern to Mexican laws and sovereignty.

Sorry but they are not doing the job well and is hurting us.

Thier crooked leaders are worse than ours, imagine that.

Edit yes I know I'm an ass.

The whole complex is being torn down, and a 'muslim school and play area' is going up, in its place. Starting this winter.
Go ahead, ask me what I think about this.

The Communists and "progressives" along with their stupid SJW "Woke" ilk, HATE Christians with a passion.
So they love Muslims and are trying to get as many of them as they can to come pouring in to displace the "evil" native Christian cultures in the west.

I have a backup plan if I have to. I can ride out one enemy till they take out their temporary "friends" then get back to dealing with the weakened one that remains.

Depending on one's perspective, America is no longer all that and a bag of chips. I as well have been all over the globe and correspond daily/weekly with lots of middle class folks all over the place. If one is "wealthy" America is the best place to be.

If one just wants to live small/simply and eat and drink and live and let live America is becoming a third world nation. Unless yer "wealthy" in which case I'm sure it fine. My point is that most Mexicans I know are here because they plum ran out of options to live in Mexico - they aren't lazy, criminals, stupid or any of the sort. They just fled the land of their birth to come live and work where it's better.

My grandparents came here from Belgium and the UK for the same reasons. I'm in close touch with the old country and if this country keeps going where its going I can see I time where I must flee to live, work, and eat. I love America but if it comes to staying here and living in the street or eating dog food I have enough money saved to live pretty damn well in several other countries.

Mexicans are fleeing here because it sucks in much of Mexico unless your "wealthy". I'm "wealthy" enough and well traveled enough to see better opportunities in the future. If we keep going the Way we are going, we'll be refugees. Just like those fleeing Mexico. This perspective will vary depending on where you live now and how "wealthy" you are.

VooDoo

Get the fuck out now. !!!!
You are a POS and we don't need you.
Take all your money and go!!!

I would rather have a couple people willing to fight for our country/Constitution and die besides them than have to even look at a POS like you that has the intention to flee.
You're a fucking coward and I would just assume pay for your ticket now if you will turn over your passport and never return.

Depending on one's perspective, America is no longer all that and a bag of chips. I as well have been all over the globe and correspond daily/weekly with lots of middle class folks all over the place. If one is "wealthy" America is the best place to be.

If one just wants to live small/simply and eat and drink and live and let live America is becoming a third world nation. Unless yer "wealthy" in which case I'm sure it fine. My point is that most Mexicans I know are here because they plum ran out of options to live in Mexico - they aren't lazy, criminals, stupid or any of the sort. They just fled the land of their birth to come live and work where it's better.

My grandparents came here from Belgium and the UK for the same reasons. I'm in close touch with the old country and if this country keeps going where its going I can see I time where I must flee to live, work, and eat. I love America but if it comes to staying here and living in the street or eating dog food I have enough money saved to live pretty damn well in several other countries.

Mexicans are fleeing here because it sucks in much of Mexico unless your "wealthy". I'm "wealthy" enough and well traveled enough to see better opportunities in the future. If we keep going the Way we are going, we'll be refugees. Just like those fleeing Mexico. This perspective will vary depending on where you live now and how "wealthy" you are.

VooDoo

Reactions: Tims

I have a feeling that your plan may look really good now, but the wheels may come off if the really bad times comes.
Freedom and the ability to live safely will probably be in short supply in a lot of other countries before you run out of places in America.

There is a lot of America that is very different than the big stinking cesspools of the large cities.
I think when the time comes, you'll find the "forgotten" parts of America become a very different place from what mess the Communist controlled cities will be in.

Reactions: TACC
In discussing the power of the Cartels in Mexico, you forget what is driving the entire business. Shipping drugs into the United States would not be a multi-billion dollar business, if there wasn't a significant fraction of Americans who have an appetite for that garbage.
All of that power, high-living, private planes, vast ranchos, palatial haciendas, etc, is funded by the Americans who buy tons of powder, annually. It's not all scabbed over hookers in alleyways using that stuff. There are a lot of people, A LOT of people in suits, and private jets, and board rooms, court houses, fixing your kids teeth, running your state, and city governments, using and passing on that stuff (name your poison)... The problem is vast, and the size and power of the problem is a measure of how wide-spread this issue is. Perhaps even about half the obvious insanity of the Left can be attributed to the last 50 years of stuffing their noses with white powder.

Reality check time: The only viable escape plan involves taking control of another nation. Otherwise, best be ready to deal the same harshness here. The demographics clock is spinning faster and faster. Might as well consider it an altimeter.

Allready stuck monetarily in ground zero. Will have to deal with it.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Last edited:

VooDoo

I guess I have the wrong impression when I see them waving the Mexican flag, and burning the American flag then. I have been wrong before.

I agree that the vast majority are just looking for honest work and a better life. It is the ones waving the Mexican flag and burning the American flag that confuse me..