• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how has no one posted the new 1 mile Bushnell LRF

Re: how has no one posted the new 1 mile Bushnell LRF

I want

Ya that's a nice price point for the range you get.

Not bad for the money. I have the 1500 yard Monarch ARC range finder and love it.

the thing is, how far will it REALLY range?... i have the 1600y model now, and it will range 1800+ on trees and grass now...

I'm curious if anybody at SHOT has fondled these? I wonder if the glass is the same that was in the older Fusions???

Thanks

I am very interested I'm these has anyone been able to look through them?

Clear as a Bell with no Blue Haze! Readout is much brighter than the older models.

Maybe this is the reason why there seem to be good deals on the 1600 arc going around.

I just pick one up new for 382 of ebay, very pleased with it so far.

BnC

Wow, missed this at Shot. Looks very interesting though the details on exactly what detail of ballistic information you are capable of feeding it are a bit sketchy. I'm going to get on the horn and see what the rep can tell me. This could be very interesting.

Also, Leica had new ranging bino at the show. It was very advanced with regards to output. It allowed you to use a micro sd card to put in any custom load data you wanted and then, using range, temp, pressure/altitude, and angle of inclination could give you not just these readings but an output of how many clicks to go. It runs $2,999 and is a large 10x42mm package and ranges to 2k.