• Apr 25, 2017

FWoo45

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Jun 19, 2020
    NorKal
    I'll shoot them
    No you won’t. No one, myself included, is willing to risk spending the rest of their life in prison over this. Even the fuckin Border Patrol can’t do anything about it. Why the fuck didn’t they shoot em when they got attacked? Try that as a citizen with a regular cop and I bet you’ll get plugged.

Reactions: Maggot and XP1K

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    Banned !
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    No you won’t. No one, myself included, is willing to risk spending the rest of their life in prison over this. Even the fuckin Border Patrol can’t do anything about it. Why the fuck didn’t they shoot em when they got attacked? Try that as a citizen with a regular cop and I bet you’ll get plugged.
    Bro think about urban sniping

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
    Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Poor illegals couldn't even win the room temp challenge . Gonna hav ta givem mo munaaaay .

Mudburner

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Apr 4, 2019
    Hey, Gus McCray & Woodrow Call raided Mexico & on the way back ran into Pedro Flores & his bunch bringing back horses from raiding Texas. The scout (Danny Glover) gave em a heads up, & they made an on-the-spot decision and ran off with the whole herd, both groups, back into Texas. Shot up Pedro Flores' bunch. Pedro Flores up & died not long after that.

If I lived in Texas, I'd be thinking along these lines. But, "We don't rent pigs!"

Ronws

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 18, 2021
    Texas
    Eggggzzactly!!! That shouldve been met with overwhelming military force
    Yeah, I am thinking of a few Ma Deuces set up, even a few guys from the 3rd Ranger Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment. One set up with an MK11 Mod Zero.

Maybe another SOCOM guy with an MRAD set up for .300 Norma Mag. They hold well in the wind, like a .300 WM.

DOA

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 20, 2009
    CA
    FJB! If he hadn't rolled back Trump's policies none of this would be as big of an issue.

n2ishun

LightningTuTu
    Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    Where are the border patrol pigs housed?

I understand they require regular feeding.
    I know of 1 station....just north of Why Az.
    Yea the town is called Why (as in why the fuck would I want to live in this hellhole of nothing desert ?).

Ronws

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 18, 2021
    Texas
    I know of 1 station....just north of Why Az.
    Yea the town is called Why (as in why the fuck would I want to live in this hellhole of nothing desert ?).
    Crazy people out there. James Herbert Keenan, formerly a cadet at West Point who turned down his commission at graduation and exited the Army moseyed around. He used to draw cartoon characters. And took on the name of one them. So, everyone calls him Maynard and he sang for Tool, Circle, and a few others. On tour with Tool, he would take guided tours of wineries on his days off. He rescued a grapevine from France and brought to this wide spot in the road in Arizona and loved the kalichi soil. And built his own vinyard and wine label.

Useless trivia that has now not made your life any better and I am stuck with it in my head.

Carlos Danger

Keeper of useless information
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2019
    You get enough people involved and it becomes a non issue.

Ronws

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 18, 2021
    Texas
    It's not called an invasion because the commies in charge want it to happen.

• Sad
    Reactions: tomcatmv