• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How is this person real?

real?

real fugly. i wonder if batshit retard is going to pay for all the stolen shit.

That creature is a better argument for mandatory face masks than covid.

Seriously, I doubt she thought her bill would go anywhere. It's just more leftist virtue-signalling/insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: Maddybrook
How much ammo and what scope will y'all give me if I take one for the team and fuck some sense into Jabba-the-slut?
1 box of 9mm. Tasco world class! A knife to cut your own throat after fucking that horse face slob!😂

Some people make different choices...

If you asked 10,000 people would you rather
A) be sodomized by a home invader with AIDS and Hep C
or
B) kill the home invader

a lot of people would choose A.... They feel the rapists life is worth more and they would feel worse from killing the person than anything else possible... While they don't want to get raped/HIV/ Hep C, that is preferable to killing an invader...

It's how a lot of people think

Sad but true.

Bills like this have been introduced before, but they generally don't have the support to make it to the floor for a vote. Nothing to see here and it wont' have the votes to implement.

Reactions: Charger442
Bills like this have been introduced before, but they generally don't have the support to make it to the floor for a vote. Nothing to see here and it wont' have the votes to implement.
i think the real problem is people with room temp IQs are being voted into office.

decisions like this get all the attention....but what about all the other things shes doing that dont make the news?

I doubt she is insane enough to think the bill will gain the slightest traction. Largely virtue signaling to her liberal BLM base.

B5E2A265-C696-4E44-A46C-ABB7E9C040E2.jpeg

it looks like this thing

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
Her address needs to be posted everywhere.
We need to take the next politician that even suggests any law in such clear violation of the constitution and hold a tribunal. Then carry out the tribunals decision. We the people need to be heard.
If you wait till some criminal is in your house armed in the middle of the night you’ve waited too long.

The fact that the 'Bill' made it this far in the process itself, let alone the 'Bill' went as far as actually being written down onto paper tells the world already that "You're Doing It WRONG"....

C'mon Texas,,,, I'm a Canuckistanian and even I know that you were once "better than that..." Hang your heads in shame....

The fact that the 'Bill' made it this far in the process itself, let alone the 'Bill' went as far as actually being written down onto paper tells the world already that "You're Doing It WRONG"....

C'mon Texas,,,, I'm a Canuckistanian and even I know that you were once "better than that..." Hang your heads in shame....

Like the crime she is promoting, responsibility for this idiocy rest entirely on the perp, not the people of Texas.

No, just "the people of her limited geographic area." I don't think she would float long on a statewide ballot.

Well, my home of Louisiana may be screwed up in many ways, but we have pretty solid laws when it comes to burglars and car jackers. Good self defense shoots are protected from civil liability.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
She'd make a train take a dirt road. The best part is she believes what she wrote.

I don’t think even the throwback Shankster would touch that nasty woman

It’s a bold new world out there.

1607649959754.gif

Thanks @Krob95 for this gem.

Last edited:
The Bear Pit has gone too far. I can see attacking the politics, but going after this poor man for his looks?

Make a scene at the popcorn counter, while your buddies sneak into the movie through the fire exit. Do a magic show on the sidewalk, while your buddy picks pockets. When some one makes a scene look around. They may just be the distraction.

Again, where the fuck do these people come from?

I found this:

verb
gerund or present participle: inbreeding
  1. breed from closely related people or animals, especially over many generations.
    "if they are allowed to inbreed even further this can eventually spoil the species"

She is weapons grade ugly. she is among the useful idiots Stalin refers to. Once again all roaches are starting to come out from under the refrigerator. “:Robbery shouldn’t be a life sentence.” That is what a perp needs to ask herself/ himself before going out that night. Not the other way arounD.