• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater How it ends

kcbird

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2009
TX
This is a good movie if you like how hollywood depicts all the bad people to be white redneck men.

White men named all the helicopters after indian tribes after they raped and pillaged the indian nations

Guns are bad

A fucking 20 mile per hour car crash is almost unservivable

Interacial relationships

Gender confused indian girl named Ricky

I'm pretty sure Forest Whitaker's lazy eye is getting worse with age. Just an observation.

Cadillacs are kind of shitty

Spoiler alert: You never know what the fuck is going on. When you think you are going to find out, Roll Credits

Note to self: Stop letting the wife pick movies.

"Critics" and audience reviews are both bad...if a movie is "good" one of those has to rate it good, and that would be the audience. Not going to waste my time.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 1.22.28 PM.png

Thanks cowpoke. I'm going to get the app so I can check it every time the ol lady picks a movie.

We wathced it last night so it was fresh on my brain. I guess it's more of an eye opener for people that don't already know how hollywood and the left feel.

Reactions: Cowpokey
If it came from Hollywood or Disney then your ticket price goes to fund people who hate us.

Reactions: geek65
I just realized it. This movie doesn’t have a goddamn ending, the fucking irony