• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How long before China / Russia attack

Ukrainian Forces are primed for attack with “unwavering” support of the US and NATO, that is if they can overcome their own minefields o_O. Seriously following the reports it seems they keep losing folks on their own mines practically daily.

Russia has no interest in going to war, but unfortunately, there is plenty of interest in drawing it in to a war and dumb fucks in Kyiv might just kick it off. While Ukrainian body bags pile up by the thousands once ''vacationers'' make a detour into Donbas and every piece of artillery in range opens up. Washington will finally get an excuse to sanction the shit out of Russia but more importantly, get Europeans on board. and Germany to cancel North Stream 2, time is slowly running out ,130km to go at 2km per day. While Ukrainians hope to internationalize the conflict, get out of the Normandy four format and Minsk agreements that they had no intention of following. They also need a bailout.So while you think you might be getting out of Iraq and eventually Afghanistan new money pit of Ukraine is just opening up for the business of draining US taxpayer's money for MIC.

And then there are thousands of grifters making an easy buck on these things.
'"At that time the Russians invaded and annexed Crimea. Russian forces violated Ukraine's eastern borders and sought to control natural resources and the pipeline. And Burisma wanted to create a defense against Russian aggression. They knew they had to get out. to the international level in order to diversify and defend against Russian encroachments. And the name Biden is synonymous with transparency and democracy. That's why I said that my name was worth its weight in gold. But my role on the board of directors was limited to corporate order and transparency "
(c) Hunter Biden

Just for a bit of context of what is really going on that is not ever mentioned in the media.

On March 24th, Ukraine’s President Vladimir Zelensky signed what was essentially a declaration of war on Russia. In the document, titled Presidential Decree No. 117/2021 .Strategy for De-occupation and Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol.

EyChj3LVgAMkm5t

Last edited:
Reactions: kortik
Well if your a Democrat running a country going to shit, a war is a good distraction to your failing domestic policies.

History lesson.

We have illegal aliens flooding our border, hey look a war has started over here.

Fuck them, we have our own war.
Nothing personal.

He is right, which is amazing. Because everything you hear about this situation from the idiot box (aka American TV) is 100% lie.

So, if we take this in consideration, there you may have your reason why the Russians are sending troops to the Ukrainian border.
They must defend and hold Crimea for any cost.

That conflict is not an agression from Russia, they are just defending their existence.

Russia is the biggest country on the whole planet.
They have more raw materials than they will ever need.
That´s why they can sell them and why some forces want to get hold of them, guess who.

If Russia takes military action, it is to defend their own country or interests nearby.
They are not agressive, they are being attacked, guess from whom.

That´s my point of view, and I give a f*** for what our medias say.

In any conflict always both sides think they are right, fighting for freedom, democracy or "a greater good".
But that´s impossible, isn´t it?
Isn´t that fascinating?

And again, guess why this is so or how this comes?

"Every war begins with a lie."

Read my avatar if you want.
That says it all.

Jayjay1 out.

What would you say, if China, Russia and Northern Corea Navies would hold maneuvers right at the US coast.
And that not only for some days, no, for years.
Would you then say, that the USA is being agressive against them?

You sometimes should change the perspective, that helps a lot.

Let Mr. Putin tell you something about that.
A BBC reporter gets his mouth shut here hilariously, but you will not find this interview on the BBC or any western broadcast.

For those who fear Russia, sorry, but you might have to think again.