• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many Biden voters here? Your guesses.

Choid

Anti Bodyfat Activist
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Just wondering. What percentage of Hide voters do you imagine are Biden voters? I am guessing 5%

Probably a third of the guys shooting savages. :) I'm thinking 3-5% overall.... union guys that are into guns and poors on the dole that are afraid to lose their gub'ment benefits. My guess is that they stay out of the bear pit and stick to the equipment forums. There are a lot of people willing to trade their vote for an obamaphone or a SNAP card.

It ain't Biden they are voting for
It'd be Kameltoe

Attachments

• 65109338_1054048768137700_3958099756705644544_n.jpg
    65109338_1054048768137700_3958099756705644544_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 56208351_10218535197717497_853608111376695296_n.jpg
    56208351_10218535197717497_853608111376695296_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 45505039_10211128990374782_7068687876183031808_n.jpg
    45505039_10211128990374782_7068687876183031808_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 151
This forum is founded and based around firearm ownership. I think it is indisputable that the political Left wants to limit, if not eliminate, that. I think that any member who votes for Leftist politicians must share that goal. Therefore, I doubt they are true firearm owners and are actually just trolls, paid or just for their own reasons. I'm sure other forums must have the same thing. It's even possible that it's foreign troublemaking, though I doubt it sways anyone.

159,969 It's at the bottom of the page

Probably a third of the guys shooting savages. :) I'm thinking 3-5% overall.... union guys that are into guns and poors on the dole that are afraid to lose their gub'ment benefits. My guess is that they stay out of the bear pit and stick to the equipment forums. There are a lot of people willing to trade their vote for an obamaphone or a SNAP card.

What the heck is a SNAP card?

Anyone who gets the 6mm reference must be a legitimate member.

This forum is founded and based around firearm ownership. I think it is indisputable that the political Left wants to limit, if not eliminate, that. I think that any member who votes for Leftist politicians must share that goal. Therefore, I doubt they are true firearm owners and are actually just trolls, paid or just for their own reasons. I'm sure other forums must have the same thing. It's even possible that it's foreign troublemaking, though I doubt it sways anyone.

Possibly. I know a few folks as conservative as I am, but they vote democrat because that's what their family did. I've asked questions like what about his stance on AR15? The response is something along the lines of, "Oh, I don't think he would ever do that."

Just wondering. What percentage of Hide voters do you imagine are Biden voters? I am guessing 5%
Some are voting Biden simply because they don't want Trump, not because they want Biden. I'm betting there's more than we think.... they are just silent. Like that guy Rusty from Oregon... he was Republican, said he was voting Biden, and got shit on repeatedly...

Some are voting Biden simply because they don't want Trump, not because they want Biden. I'm betting there's more than we think.... they are just silent. Like that guy Rusty from Oregon... he was Republican, said he was voting Biden, and got shit on repeatedly...
After one reads Biden's manifesto on gun control and still votes for him
those with reason condemn the ignorant.

R

He has been summoned

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
SNAP!
Now you have the extra cash for a set of rims!
Exactly.
Cash saved on groceries for the bling.
Have seen this first hand at a walmart in NM.
Parking lot was full of customized vehicles.
Over 3/4 of those in my line of sight used the snap card.

R

I can proudly state that I do not have a single Democrat friend. There is no need to since we would have no common interests and therefore nothing to discuss. Besides, by the time I finished telling him what a maggot I thought he was, that would end the friendship, so why bother.

I can proudly state that I do not have a single Democrat friend. There is no need to since we would have no common interests and therefore nothing to discuss. Besides, by the time I finished telling him what a maggot I thought he was, that would end the friendship, so why bother.
I did a purge after the 2012 election it wasn't anything I went out of my way to say to anyone I simply disconnected with them. When a few asked me where I'd been or why I didn't call any longer I nicely told them...as nicely as you can say that kind of thing. A few were shocked, a few said 'yea I get it'. I'm just glad to be done with them and my life is immensely better having divested myself of their company. I have great friends whom I love and we have shared interests. Why would I invest time into relationships with people who are so diametrically opposed to me bedrock principles? It serves no purpose.....and it relieved so much hassle and tension in my life.

It was not just killed it was vaporized.

Dam , they killed the biden for president thread , and we were having so much fun!

I was waiting for the OP of that thread to post his articulated and facts backed responses to my questions... And I told him I will NOT clown him if he can do that.

(Hint: There is no way these questions I posted can be refuted using facts, because the facts that favor his responses simply do not exist. Thus, the clowning would have commenced regardless.)

That guy got Trump trained.
Roll on Trump train.

I did a purge after the 2012 election it wasn't anything I went out of my way to say to anyone I simply disconnected with them. When a few asked me where I'd been or why I didn't call any longer I nicely told them...as nicely as you can say that kind of thing. A few were shocked, a few said 'yea I get it'. I'm just glad to be done with them and my life is immensely better having divested myself of their company. I have great friends whom I love and we have shared interests. Why would I invest time into relationships with people who are so diametrically opposed to me bedrock principles? It serves no purpose.....and it relieved so much hassle and tension in my life.

Exactly. Why bother to befriend someone who goes aganst everything you have worked for and believed in.

I'm wondering, how many anti-gun Liberals are buying guns for self defense and then are going to go vote for the party that advocates confiscating them.

Reactions: fx77 and Jgunner
There will be a small minority of them that decide shooting is fun and some guns for defense are necessary and possibly convert.

The rest are just that stupid.

Exactly. Why bother to befriend someone who goes aganst everything you have worked for and believed in.

I'm wondering, how many anti-gun Liberals are buying guns for self defense and then are going to go vote for the party that advocates confiscating them.
Quite a few. Have guns just long enough to rid themselves of pesky republicans and then get rid of guns.

Lot of union workers get browbeat and brainwashed.

I have personally seen it with a few former friends. They go commie within a few years of exposure. Get paranoid unhappy then hateful.

Most commies are identifiable because they are perpetually unhappy. You can spot them on the street.

Reactions: jcm331