• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many of you would get vaccinated if

How many of you would get vaccinated if it came with a new AI in your choosing of caliber?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
The harder they push, the more I resist.

If they'd just been normal non insane weirdos about it I'd have probably already gotten it. I have lupus, though, so I've got a pretty good reason to not want covid -- my immune system pretty much tries to kill me for random shit as it is anyways.

Them wanting people to get it because it supposedly makes the already vaccinated safer is now gone as recent studies show the vaccinated carry the same viral load, and thus ability to spread the virus, as the unvaccinated.

Likewise, recent CDC data has shown that only 331 children aged 0-17 have died with covid as of July 6th, 2021. Meaning, in over a year and a half more children have died taking a bath than with covid. The vaccine, mind you, is not allowed for children under 12 yet except under extraordinary or approved testing circumstances -- has only been so for a few months, and yet there are already 9 identified cases of a child 0-12 dying as a result of an adverse reaction to a covid vaccine. Those numbers do not bode well for the safety of the vaccine in children, not of any age.

So, again, the harder they push this the more I question why. Is it just monetary? Is this all about getting $$ into big pharma who in turn will back Democrat candidates? We did see this with pfizer holding back it's vaccine until after the election. Seems likely. Right now, literally millions of doses are set to expire over the next few weeks. Millions. Yet, the Biden administration just contracted to buy 200 million more doses.

Last edited:
Do I get to choose which vax? (If I survive) I might need the AI to battle the zombie hoardes created by the gene therapy ones. Does it come with optics, ammo, and NV? I'll take an AX50 ELR with a PMII, PVS27, and a pallet of MK211 rounds please.

Side note, I feel like anyone that would offer this would also be cool with fudging the jab itself.

Well to be honest. Without the bullets for it. It's pretty much just a awkward club.
Don't get me wrong. I have plenty of ammo for the rifles I already have. But it's mostly hand loads for those rifles. I really don't want another rifle in the calibers that I shoot box ammo in. And I have plenty for those also.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Whoa, just a minute. Nobody said anything about NV.

How about I get my wife vaccinated, do I still get the gun? That was pretty harsh, how about if I get an illegal border crosser vaccinated? I mean free NV man, what the heck.

Whoa, just a minute. Nobody said anything about NV.

How about I get my wife vaccinated, do I still get the gun? That was pretty harsh, how about if I get an illegal border crosser vaccinated? I mean free NV man, what the heck.

Ahh, the illegal immigrant thought comes to mind since you brought this up.

The government is claiming, or so I've heard but am not going to bother to validate, that this new super scary Delta variant of COVID has an r0 similar to that of chickenpox.

So, basically, it's contagous. The r0 of chickenpox is like 8 or 10, also not looking it up, but it's less than measles and measles is like 16. So, anyway -- they've cought more than a million illegal immigrants this year alone. I forget when the Delta variant really started coming in anywhere but suffice it to say the government was late to observe it anyway so it's all just made up bullshit anyway so I'll just make up my own bullshit. Let's say it was 4 months ago, roughly 50% of the current year. We'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they caught 100% of illegals crossing the border and say 600k. We'll go with the lower r0 of 8, too. Again, giving them the best shot they've got in terms of culpability. So 600k illegals each infected 8 people over a period of 4 months brings us to a lovely 4.8 million directly infected by those 600k illegal border crossers. That's nearly 5 million directly infected by Biden's border policy. Mind you, they have also been FLYING THESE PEOPLE INTO RED STATES. Now... is that an attempt to turn the red states blue, or were they trying to get Republicans sick?

Hmm.

Also noteworthy, 4.8 million is ignoring the compounding effect of infection. The number, based on their claims, is likely much higher.

Lots of fuckery going on here.

Hard pass for me. I could be bribed with a check though, but it had better have a few commas in it

Perhaps it was a stupid question.... Be a lab test dummy... win a prize if you survive.

In addition they are now saying you need a booster shot. Lotsa noise.

Nope... not for this grouchy cynical sumbitch.
It is a dumb question but look how many just on this forum have already taken it or are willing to under the right circumstances. Pretty amazing to me that we have so many people that would rather go along rather than march in the street. I don't think this bodes well for us as a country in the near future.

History shows that a small percentage of people can make a difference at the right time.
It is a dumb question but look how many just on this forum have already taken it or are willing to under the right circumstances. Pretty amazing to me that we have so many people that would rather go along rather than march in the street. I don't think this bodes well for us as a country in the near future.
III

Take the shot for an AI of your choice ..........mmmmm only if your the real deal flaming homo !

Choid wants to know if he can get a QF scope with his ? Preferably in 6.5 gaymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
History shows that a small percentage of people can make a difference at the right time.

III

Yes, history also shows that it only takes 20% to implement a radical ideology in a country. They're dangerously close to 20% of the left being radicalized, if not already exceeded.

2022 is what they are going to be watching. If Democrats hold power through mid-terms -- they'll push harder to the left than ever imagined. The way of life you grew up with will be gone. Everything will be about identity, race, sexual preference, etc. That's the direction they're going now, you see it in major corporations and 'higher' learning institutions across the nation. They've been planning this for several decades and actually started implementing it more than a decade ago.

They needed a key component that they hadn't had until then. Control of speech to silence dissent and implement policy through societal pressure. See, it's not that you can't dissent -- it's that you'll be ostracized, othered, if you dissent. That's like a plant, it's organic, it grows. Both in size and it scope. So, you see -- 10 years ago, you dissent -- you get maybe shadow banned, a warning, demonetized, something like that. Then as time goes on the language you are 'permitted' to use, the ideas you are 'permitted' to have and share, they narrow. Likewise, the punishment begins to change. Instead of being banned, warned, or whatever online -- well, now you might lose your job, too. Maybe the State issues a license you hold to practice your trade, perhaps that is to be lost, as well.

This is key because it prevents the radical left from being questioned. You meet these people and ask them simple questions and, if unpracticed, they will look bewildered for a few moments... before dismissing you, changing the topic, or outright blowing up into a fit of rage as they are forced to confront the contradicting information that's inside their head.

I call this Media Anxiety Disorder (MAD).

And the media, meaning corporate media and social media mostly, is fully aware of this.

I see it in every facet of my life these days. Literally, can't even get the fucking weather straight anymore. For fucks sake. Every storm, every temperature increase, every shift of the winds -- HOLY HELL THE WORLDS GOING TO FUCKING END EVERYONE RUN FOR THE HILLS! Also, 20% chance of rain at 3. Canceled 3 camping trips this year because of impending 'severe' thunderstorms with predicted 60+ mph winds, 2 inch hail, and likely flash flooding -- only to have tiny scattered showers or no rain at fucking all come through. But, they got their clicks!

Some of it is absolutely ideological. Some of it is purely profit motive. Disney, for example, playing the COVID poor Disney card as they steal millions from A-list movie stars. Hard to feel sorry for either one of them, but them stealing from female lead actors is hard proof Disney could give two fucks about any of this woke bullshit -- they just want money and they're exploiting a populace that can be whipped into a frenzy over the colors of crayons sold in a box and just as easily told to dismiss actual wrongdoing. Perfect storm of revenue generating zombies... aka the left.

If they'd just been normal non insane weirdos about it I'd have probably already gotten it. I have lupus, though, so I've got a pretty good reason to not want covid -- my immune system pretty much tries to kill me for random shit as it is anyways.

Them wanting people to get it because it supposedly makes the already vaccinated safer is now gone as recent studies show the vaccinated carry the same viral load, and thus ability to spread the virus, as the unvaccinated.

Likewise, recent CDC data has shown that only 331 children aged 0-17 have died with covid as of July 6th, 2021. Meaning, in over a year and a half more children have died taking a bath than with covid. The vaccine, mind you, is not allowed for children under 12 yet except under extraordinary or approved testing circumstances -- has only been so for a few months, and yet there are already 9 identified cases of a child 0-12 dying as a result of an adverse reaction to a covid vaccine. Those numbers do not bode well for the safety of the vaccine in children, not of any age.

So, again, the harder they push this the more I question why. Is it just monetary? Is this all about getting $$ into big pharma who in turn will back Democrat candidates? We did see this with pfizer holding back it's vaccine until after the election. Seems likely. Right now, literally millions of doses are set to expire over the next few weeks. Millions. Yet, the Biden administration just contracted to buy 200 million more doses.
I had several 4 year olds that were "vaccinated" before the end of the school year. One of them had already had COVID even. He was sicker after the shot, than when he had the COVID.

I'm waiting till the GOV offers a $200 gift card.....for obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu

With lupus are you taking HCQ?

No need to answer as its a med question and somehow asking about personal shit is okay now.

I thought HCQ was a standard therapy for Lupus though.

What if just hear me out, they open up the artificial intelligence in the micro chip they are injecting so it could help with random stuff through out the day

What if just hear me out, they open up the artificial intelligence in the micro chip they are injecting so it could help with random stuff through out the day
It's not going to help you with your erectile disfunction, sorry , they lied to you yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 502Chevelle
IMG_20210724_091707.jpg

With lupus are you taking HCQ?

No need to answer as its a med question and somehow asking about personal shit is okay now.

I thought HCQ was a standard therapy for Lupus though.

No, I don't take anything for it.

Lupus is a BS disease, it's not an actual thing in and of itself. It's just a word with a changing definition that, at it's root, means your immune system hates you and, on occasion, might try to end you.

It used to be defined by the number of auto-immune diseases you have symptoms of. At some point that seems to have changed to actual cell counts. I'm a lucky winner either way so I don't really care much what it means.

Essentially the only treatment is to treat individual diseases, though. They're all roughly the same, immune system bad -- do things to inhibit the immune system. I try to avoid triggers, which are typically foods made at restaurants and things you put on skin (Shampoo, soaps, etc). Never been able to figure out why, just is. Of course, getting sick tends to leave me at risk of some random shit -- what happens is my immune system builds up an army, they kill bad shit, then the army gets bored and I'm the only thing around to do.

That I know of, I've never had an issue with it attacking my lungs, heart, kidney, liver, spleen, etc... though when I was much younger I ate at Pizza Hut then sure as shit about two hours later my appendix ruptured while I was watching TV in the living room. Related? Maybe, maybe not.

So, no -- I don't take medication for it. If it can at all be avoided to take medication for anything I lean strongly to avoiding it. It adds a layer of weakness to your ability to survive anything. Maybe I'll die from that line of thinking some day.. maybe not. We all die somehow.

Reactions: tomcatmv