• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many posts do I need??

Don't kid yourself. We were all hanging out and this thread caused our day(s) to go from Spectacular to Stellar. The only topper would be if you could benchpress 275 and worked in a concrete plant......
And had 275 confirmed kills and polished your velcro sneakers...

Sirhr

Best way I have found to get the needed posts is to do 2 things.

1. Don’t read these
70CEE937-5523-4582-8145-0B83B67C07DC.jpeg

2. Attack these individuals online by saying how they know nothing and are a bunch of internet keyboard snipers.
8E271827-E4B4-42C1-9A06-41F5365CBB63.png
1C2A85B0-F41C-4D3C-8844-66CA2BFE3E7F.png

FWIW, I've sold a S&B PMII(It was difficult to part with....) and an HS Precision stock in the FS section and didn't quite meet all the listed criteria 😬 But, I'd like to think that I have good, moral character and supplied both purchasers with tracking numbers and didn't screw them over. So, there's that....

Bottom line, just don't be a douche. :)

I should have registered as "Cash4Clunkers" and offered to buy anyone's older rifles and safe queens that are not being fired...
biggrin.gif

Anyways, registering with such a username like this on a forum filled with people who are passionate and devoted to the sport, country, and traditions is pretty ballsy... Might as well just start a thread titled "Need help, good Americans! I am a Yemeni prince and oil magnate being hunted by ISIS. Need my funds transferred to safe hands", or something like that...

Can a MOD please move post #1 into the “stupidest thing you’ve heard thread”? I think we have a winner here!

For those that keep asking

There is no more POST COUNT, NO FREE WAY IN, NO TIME IN GRADE, NONE OF IT

If you want to use the PX, you pay, end of the story, Supporter Account ... Period

If you are trying to post your way to entry, you are wasting your time, but thanks for the posts

The PX Is only accessed via the Supporter Account, and since many of you decided to ruin that, odds are, it's gonna change to any reply will require a Supporter Account because you played games with it

The PX has moved on, have you....

For those that keep asking

There is no more POST COUNT, NO FREE WAY IN, NO TIME IN GRADE, NONE OF IT

If you want to use the PX, you pay, end of the story, Supporter Account ... Period

If you are trying to post your way to entry, you are wasting your time, but thanks for the posts

The PX Is only accessed via the Supporter Account, and since many of you decided to ruin that, odds are, it's gonna change to any reply will require a Supporter Account because you played games with it

The PX has moved on, have you....

The Post Count days made for some impressive entertainment and callouts... A lot of would be gamers thought they could go deep into the archives and reply to threads from years ago and go unnoticed while upping their post counts. Unfortunately for them, the BUMPING function works on this board, and is essential for updating older news articles or resolved "cold cases"... And these folks' attempts to pad their counts instantly go back to top of the page...

anim_lol.gif

@Blue Sky Country. Wow, you throw me into a group because of my forum name, dash4cash. Well a little insight on the name, back in the day there was this tournament I fished every year for about 15 years, each tournament they ran a dash4cash the first 5 hours of the tournament, if you had a fish bid enough that you thought might win that hour you went in and had it weighed, it was called dash4cash, I was lucky enough to have won a ton of these and picked up the nickname dash4cash, it stuck and I use it for every site I am on, rimfire central, Arkansas Hunting, numerous fishing sites and etc. So dont ass um that because of a nickname that I am not passionate and DEVOTED to my country, or to a sport that I grew up around and have been for more than 50 years, you can take your Yemeni comment and stick that where the sun dont shine. I am a proud resident of Saukville, Wisconsin USA

Carl

Carl, your Victoria Secrets are showing. Pull up your big boy pants and don't be so damned Carl. I mean sensitive.
@Blue Sky Country. Wow, you throw me into a group because of my forum name, dash4cash. Well a little insight on the name, back in the day there was this tournament I fished every year for about 15 years, each tournament they ran a dash4cash the first 5 hours of the tournament, if you had a fish bid enough that you thought might win that hour you went in and had it weighed, it was called dash4cash, I was lucky enough to have won a ton of these and picked up the nickname dash4cash, it stuck and I use it for every site I am on, rimfire central, Arkansas Hunting, numerous fishing sites and etc. So dont ass um that because of a nickname that I am not passionate and DEVOTED to my country, or to a sport that I grew up around and have been for more than 50 years, you can take your Yemeni comment and stick that where the sun dont shine. I am a proud resident of Saukville, Wisconsin USA

Carl
It's okay. It's the Bear Pit and they just funnin whit you. If you are going to act like your hymen is bruised. I suggest you chum up with choid

20 shots, 1000 yards, $5k each, winner take all!

I understand the funnin, no issue with that, the part that gets me and would anyone is dont call out my passion to this country when you have no idea who I am, because of a handle.
mmmmokay-you-passed-the-first-test.jpg

Call 555-1212, my friend works for Federal and he can get you all you want at employee prices. (According to him there’s really no shortage)
WTF, MANNNN! That was supposed to be just between me and you...not everyone knows I live like 200 yards from CCI.

So Carl.

These 5th graders.
perhaps they can help you READ THE RULES??? 😉

Under the PX. Rules. Plus HMFIC noted above you gots to pay $20/mo to post in there.

And be cool in there. Dont post a WTB on anything cool, like a battleship.
you will get in trouble now for having fun apparently....

I understand the funnin, no issue with that, the part that gets me and would anyone is dont call out my passion to this country when you have no idea who I am, because of a handle.

Hey man... The Sqwerl Mafia ain't exactly known for baking cookies and knitting plushies, and when some of us go out to the golf ranges, it is with full camo and air horns...
smiley_smartass.gif

Welcome aboard...

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnycat
So Carl.

These 5th graders.
perhaps they can help you READ THE RULES??? 😉

Under the PX. Rules. Plus HMFIC noted above you gots to pay $20/mo to post in there.

And be cool in there. Dont post a WTB on anything cool, like a battleship.
you will get in trouble now for having fun apparently....

Ah dammit man... I wanted a tank and was trying to figure out how to get a vendor's attention...
biggrin.gif

Ya'll made my morning. Laughed as soon as I saw the post title and it did not disappoint!!

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
I’d just post it up as a vaguely misunderstood help style thread. Then maybe find some “friends” that happen to have a business the can shamelessly plug somewhere in the thread line as well. For it to work, your “friends” bidness name needs to strangely match the username they post from. Oh and all these people need to have relatively new accounts.

I was expecting so much more after getting a great nights sleep last night, but woke to some major disappointment after checking in here for a morning laugh. So what have I learned so far. Read the rules, yes my bad, and a lot of you really need to work on your shit, I mean Doc68 Really, bitch, stfu this is the bear pit, LMAO, you do know you can get a shot for that low T. myronman3 then you should have no problem buying me a beer at J's, maybe I could enlighten you as to why Ilike it here and you could tell me why you dont, you know just 2 guys having a beer.

Carl

I was expecting so much more after getting a great nights sleep last night, but woke to some major disappointment after checking in here for a morning laugh. So what have I learned so far. Read the rules, yes my bad, and a lot of you really need to work on your shit, I mean Doc68 Really, bitch, stfu this is the bear pit, LMAO, you do know you can get a shot for that low T. myronman3 then you should have no problem buying me a beer at J's, maybe I could enlighten you as to why Ilike it here and you could tell me why you dont, you know just 2 guys having a beer.

Carl

Mission Accomplished!

Well done, fellow Hiders. Well done.