• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many shot in Chitown this 4th of July weekend?

How many shot in Chitown this 4th of July weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The temperature will be around 90, so this is my bet. 40-50 is just a normal summer weekend.

Might want to add a “100+“ category. Last year they had 87 shot, 17 fatally over the July 4th Weekend, and CPD’s budget hadn’t yet been gutted by $80M.

I was at a CPD substation a few weeks back. A few CPD guys we met in the parking lot were assigned to the “Gangs” unit (which they explained was recently renamed something more sunshine and rainbows sounding) basically said their high-ups have put a hiatus on all search warrants. Everyone is afraid of Kim Foxx putting them in prison for doing their jobs if the warrant execution ends badly.

Good luck Chicago, It’s gonna be the most violent year on record.

What.........imma the only one to vote more than finger ,toe and dick.................the pit is slippin

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Poll is for people shot, not killed. There’s going to be more than that in a few hours at the height of the frenzy

Oh please in Chicago they call that Wednesday.
Actually, I hope they back-off on the kill'n, sometimes, enough, is enough. But, alas, we know differently, don't we?? Mac:(

Reactions: The D
Might want to add a “100+“ category. Last year they had 87 shot, 17 fatally over the July 4th Weekend, and CPD’s budget hadn’t yet been gutted by $80M.

I was at a CPD substation a few weeks back. A few CPD guys we met in the parking lot were assigned to the “Gangs” unit (which they explained was recently renamed something more sunshine and rainbows sounding) basically said their high-ups have put a hiatus on all search warrants. Everyone is afraid of Kim Foxx putting them in prison for doing their jobs if the warrant execution ends badly.

I think some here in the 'Hide are on Kim Foxx's side.

Just sayin.

If anyone is a true racist this is exactly the policy they would be behind, let the mongrols sley themselves.
Go Demonrats 👍👍

Reactions: MilChad
120 shootings 25-30 deaths.......

But I maybe racist cause I shoot holes in paper at short distances......

Handgun mortality is approx 20 percent. So its reasonable to figure 5 shot per death.

If anyone is a true racist this is exactly the policy they would be behind, let the mongrols sley themselves.
Go Demonrats 👍👍
Between this logic and the deep desire to have unrestricted abortions, you are definitely on to something…

Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder:​

“the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”​

Reactions: XLR308
I find it ironic that she and her ilk want to eliminate those that give them their power.

Between this logic and the deep desire to have unrestricted abortions, you are definitely on to something…

“the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”​

I find it ironic that she and her ilk want to eliminate those that give them their power.
I think the fragile white women secretly agree with Sangar’s plan and those are the ones giving the politicians power. They hate School Choice and want to defund the police. Fucking crazy world… It would be interesting to know how many gang bangers take the time to vote.

I think the fragile white women secretly agree with Sangar’s plan and those are the ones giving the politicians power. They hate School Choice and want to defund the police. Fucking crazy world… It would be interesting to know how many gang bangers take the time to vote.
Apparently last election all of them voted 5 times for biden.....

Doc

I voted 60 to a 100 but I think it could be more. I’m sure it’ll be mostly white supremacist doing the shooting. White men are the number one threat ya know, joe blow says so!!

I just checked out that website. Holy crap, what a gong-show.

Clearly, that 'banning guns' and crap sure is working out for them, isn't it?

(sarcasm font off)

There should be a Federal Moratorium on Ford's, to prevent drunk drivers.

(sarcasm font off'er)

Kind of my point and they use a subtle form of reverse psychology that seems to go over the head of thier constituents.
Its really fucking sad and should be exposed for the blatent racism at its core.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Its illegal for criminals to own guns there so none, right, right. They have strict gun control laws there... I say 37. On a normal hot weekend it would be in the mid twenties but they have an extra day. I worked in Chicago at night, sound like a war zone. There is a special segment on most local news reports on Monday that report shooting like the weather.

I voted very low. My reason is easy to understand. The ME will not sign many death certificates until Monday afternoon. They won't let the true carnage be known.

Reactions: Davo308 and XLR308
shame when people loose there minds they don't turn there guns , knives , cars, bats, hammers what ever means they plan to use to hurt other on them self first . life would be so much nicer if they did not to mention save a lot of time .

Reactions: XLR308 and Maggot
Is this like The Price Is Right... closest to the actual number without going over?

I voted 40-60.