• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How much ammo do you have on hand?

TheLlam

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2012
Earth
I'm sure it's been covered before, but how much ammo do you have?

I'm sure I'm on the light side with 3 full cans and a few boxes in the bedside lockbox.

Re: How much ammo do you have on hand?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure it's been covered before, but how much ammo do you have?

I'm sure I'm on the light side with 3 full cans and a few boxes in the bedside lockbox. </div></div>

It along with my firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident on Lake Mead.

I reload, so I only 10-15 rounds at any given time...
laugh.gif

We usually buy 1 round at a time from friends even while at a match. Don't want to be breaking any laws with too much stockpiled.

Topstrap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We usually buy 1 round at a time from friends even while at a match. Don't want to be breaking any laws with too much stockpiled.

Topstrap </div></div>

I had 2 bullets back in December, but I shot one of them and lost the other one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure it's been covered before, but how much ammo do you have? </div></div>

Hypothetically, of course.

I'm the sole reason the surplus 5.45 got more expensive.

i am an ammo distributor who distributes ammo for my distributor who gets ammo from their distributor...

Let us know exactly where the ammo is kept too. Be accurate, because it'll be dark.

250 rounds ready to "rock and roll"... as long as there are no duds.

KGrHqVnUFIcLpmimBQOUf0QZrw60_57.jpg

Ammo for what.......you actually own firearms????????

Ammo on hand?? I shoot it up as fast as I buy it or reload it.

Telling someone how much ammo you have is like telling them how many women you've slept with......if the real # is high enough to brag about, you're better off keeping that info to yourself.

grin.gif
Ah, thanks for the laugh, guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure it's been covered before, but how much ammo do you have?

I'm sure I'm on the light side with 3 full cans and a few boxes in the bedside lockbox. </div></div>

It along with my firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident on Lake Mead. </div></div>

I think mine were on that boat as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coloshooter7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure it's been covered before, but how much ammo do you have?

It along with my firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident on Lake Mead. </div></div>

I think mine were on that boat as well. </div></div>
I had loaned you all of mine too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: number9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Telling someone how much ammo you have is like telling them how many women you've slept with......if the real # is high enough to brag about, you're better off keeping that info to yourself.

..... </div></div>
Thats funny, I dont care who ya are.

I have one .38 bullet and I keep it in my top right pocket

I have a half box of beebees for the redryder that I lost camping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a half box of beebees for the redryder that I lost camping.</div></div> Actually, I think I lost those too.

I use my rifle to keep the back door open when I'm airing the house out.... Shooting it would lower the value, that would be a silly waste.

Not enough thats for sure...

Seems like my empty brass to loaded brass is always at a very significant margin no matter what I do!

Mike

Following the proud tradition of Officer Barney Fife, I have one round.... somewhere. Don't know where the heck it is.

I had 1 really nice round once. I took it outta the safe one day and noticed something had scratched it so I sold it.

that is for me to know, and the intruders to find out
wink.gif
guarantee you it's plenty.

I don't have any on hand. But there's a Walmart real close that is open 24/7. Should anyone come calling in the middle of the night I can always go there and buy what I need.

I grew up in an era watching old superman movies. I remember Superman would always stand still when people would shoot at him and bullets would bounce off of him. But he would always duck when someone threw a pistol at him.

I figured that buy filling a 5 gallon bucket of baseballs and throwing them every day it will keep my shooting and throwing arm in shape. If I thow my gun fast enough and accurate I won't give the intruder time to duck.

I found one today, just laying there in the middle of the street.

For sale:

1 really scratched, dull, 9mm round.

Do not know the the weight, but it is an fmj, magtech headstamp.

Make me an offer.

Zach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure it's been covered before, but how much ammo do you have?

Funny, lost my stash in the muddy mississip. dang that water is just too hard to see anything in it...

-Paulus

I haven't had any ammo for years. I went dry-fire-only about four years ago. Saves me a lot of $$ and also prevents hearing loss. If you think shooting suppressed is quite, try shooting sub-sonic rounds suppressed. If you think that's quiet, try dry-fire suppressed. I also no longer worry about carbon and copper. Or load developement. Or headspace. Or extra mags.

I'm tellin' ya - dry-fire-only is the way to go!

Dry firing is fun and I never get irritated about that flyer.

I have moved on to the good ole slingshot, thats right folks, an honest to goodness wrist rocket. Ammo for it is free since they have not outlawed rocks and they are almost as quiet as dry firing. The main difference is when I'm finished I usually have something to eat.

I'm still perfecting my shooting ability so one day I can hit a whitetail in the eye while it is running through the tree infested mountains at mach 30!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guerrilla Monsoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't had any ammo for years. I went dry-fire-only about four years ago. Saves me a lot of $$ and also prevents hearing loss. If you think shooting suppressed is quite, try shooting sub-sonic rounds suppressed. If you think that's quiet, try dry-fire suppressed. I also no longer worry about carbon and copper. Or load developement. Or headspace. Or extra mags.

I'm tellin' ya - dry-fire-only is the way to go!</div></div>

I just paid for my taxstamp, looking forward to the upgrade from rubber bands to dry-fire suppressed.

I'll bite I'm sure that I am already being watched and my phone tapped anyway.
5.56 I try to keep 5000-6000 on hand
.40-.45-9mm 1000-2000
Match stuff 6.5x47/.308 depends

I think I have a box of 7.62X39 around here somewhere, but I don't have a firearm chambered for it...
whistle.gif

I think I have a full mag worth for my 45 locked up in a box inside my safe.